Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99211 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
knew AU will cover that gap, never knew it wld be today. shorted for 40pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
infofirst:

How far bro?

i dey long tym no c was good....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
raycolz_84:

those that took this call should be smiling by now grin

gud... did you tell them? i saw sell since yesterday but relaxed 4 confirmation 2 day it pained me some r still buying
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
raycolz_84:

those that took this call should be smiling by now grin
appreciated.I dont know how you got your alert but the explanation for my entry of the short trade is: 1)the presence of 2 dojis on the hourly chart. 2)My fancy for sessional trading(trend and counter trend price moves) and 3)the 11 am rule(price will always fall in an uptrend about 70% of the time,still waiting for another bear market to prove this assertion)though I think this 11am rule is best for BOM and not forex grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by raycolz84: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
Kirinwa:
AAi. Chai bros.Which kain formation be this one again.Ewo! Check daily chart.Never trade against the trend otherwise margin call will kiss you. cry

HAS THE MARGIN CALL KISSED YOU YET??, SOME PEOPLE DON'T JUST KNOW HOW TO TALK, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER WAY TO HAVE SAID THIS... NO ONE KNOWS IT ALL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
honeric01: Too many childish people here, you can even sense their childishness in the way they respond to comments.. God go help una sha with una ego and pride.

Anyways @ Infofirst, you be one of my original favorite poster on this thread and i love your maturity in the way you post.

Back to biz, I'm already in a Ucad buy and i am looking for 98xx and 99 if possible. thanks for the re-confirmation.
how far, hope you were able to close your AU shorts though i know it will plunge down again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by raycolz84: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
hisableplc:

gud... did you tell them? i saw sell since yesterday but relaxed 4 confirmation 2 day it pained me some r still buying

sure i did, the sell was just too glaring especially on 4hr chart for EJ, it seems EJ moves faster, well for now i have since taken profit
and decided to stand aside for now, cos this forex can be very funny at times
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Kirinwa: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
raycolz_84:

HAS THE MARGIN CALL KISSED YOU YET??, SOME PEOPLE DON'T JUST KNOW HOW TO TALK, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER WAY TO HAVE SAID THIS... NO ONE KNOWS IT ALL

Lucy baby would rather kiss me than margin call. tongue My stop loss is 100 pips. cool Am still still bullish biased.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
Eurusd is buy on the dip. Thank God for the pullback. Waiting to buy around 1.2750
@raycolz, it pays to listen to ones system, good job.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
fxbomovi: Eurusd is buy on the dip. Thank God for the pullback. Waiting to buy around 1.2750
@raycolz, it pays to listen to ones system, good job.
have i missed the bull train
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by danna(m): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hope the image go show, else someone pls tell me how to place my on nairaland.

Bearish BAT forming on GPBUSD Daily.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by odiaero2: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
Where are we? cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
erniok: EURNZD and EURAUD osheee. logged on now to see some 90 pips good pips. waiting for retracement before i plunge in again.
frenchie, how far.
bagged 30pips on gbp/nzd. you no say na eur/nzd twin brother.
au and dow one fall my hand
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by chieveboy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
hi every one here!...l've been following this thread for a long time now. Respect to ya'll for your contributions!!!
am just waiting waiting to start trading live...just that 'money yab man these times'...(shaking my head) anyway...GTITB! good luck to every forex trader dead or alive!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by raycolz84: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
Kirinwa:

Lucy baby would rather kiss me than margin call. tongue My stop loss is 100 pips. cool Am still still bullish biased.

Lolz..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
ayox2003:
ayox2003: Commodities: None for now

Currency: Euro is now in it real mode. Galloping finally stops on its monthly chart and a range has been formed. With a confirmation based on the piercing pattern that formed in August, I see Euro hitting 1.300 if it stays within the range. Bought EUR/USD. 1st TP at 1.2900. Place two lines at 1.51530 and 1.25990 to have a full glimpse of the range and the piercing pattern beneath the line.

Indices: Bought Sold Dow, Nasdaq and S&P - with close monitoring.(Edited)

Frawzey.

Just came back to my PC to see my trade up with 340 pips already on EUR/USD. Thank God I didnt close my position during the German court news when it was down with 200pips.

NYSE opened 8mins ago. My eyes are on the indices as the futures are contrary to my order. Close monitoring is the key for AI.

Greens to the portfolio.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by silibaba: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
smileyhw market smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Theyjih: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
ayox2003:

Just came back to my PC to see my trade up with 340 pips already on EUR/USD. Thank God I didnt close my position during the German court news when it was down with 200pips.

NYSE opened 8mins ago. My eyes are on the indices as the futures are contrary to my order. Close monitoring is the key for AI.

Greens to the portfolio.

Frawzey

isnt that suppose to b 2moro?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by dboy365: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
why are you guys fighting the trend trying to pick tops based on some BAT or RABBIT pattern?
na PA be dat? teach me abeg.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by silibaba: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
can watch my trade (fxpro) from my iphone.anyone un my shoes? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
Today must be red day. DJIA, what da heck are you doing?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
sell reloaded 1.6050 gu eu 1.2840 after swoping $160 mornig sell

LR for sale Price reviewed above hundred negotiable call 07037825247
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by silibaba: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
remember folk in this biz, everytin boils down to make pips, keep pips,repeat pips

is a serious biz so treat it as one.

@naijababe, hope you are catching the pips cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
just went short on eur/aud
entry .2307 exit .2160

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
fxbomovi:
have i missed the bull train
maybe undecided
its just that issue of timing still the bulls have it there, i am just on the sidelines for now smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
naijababe: Today must be red day. DJIA, what da heck are you doing?

Itumo na sell be that ? make i carry my market 4 head oh wasop now....proph any prophecy fun omo ijo forex lolouder
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
Theyjih:

isnt that suppose to b 2moro?

Yes. The speculation that the court would act quickly on the ESM derailed the Euro. Pure sentiment. Normally it should have been postponed later but tomorrow is the D-day anyway so there was a little panic in the market.

Still long on the Euro till 1st TP at 1.2900 if the court favours the ECB. Else, I might just close my trade tomorrow morning.

Frawzey.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
hisableplc:

Itumo na sell be that ? make i carry my market 4 head oh wasop now....proph any prophecy fun omo ijo forex lolouder

No, means my position is fecking bleeding. My djia sell is about to give me grey hair
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
naijababe: Today must be red day. DJIA, what da heck are you doing?

As in contrary... My trade is still open anyway. By 4 if nothing changes, I will close it.

Omo your Gold is printing money. It finally breaks 1738.

Frawzey.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by dboy365: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
nice and forceful break of resistance. risk-free creit card now!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Theyjih: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
silibaba: can watch my trade (fxpro) from my iphone.anyone un my shoes? embarassed embarassed embarassed
try update. worst case scenario, dl fx pro app again server probs/ update ish longest time bro!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
ayox2003:

As in contrary... My trade is still open anyway. By 4 if nothing changes, I will close it.

Omo your Gold is printing money. It finally breaks 1738.

Frawzey.

I went the opposite direction on gold after my daily analysis last night, it was gonna get down to 171x and got stopped out , serves me right for trading the retracement lipsrsealed

My Dow is still open too, waiting for wassup in the hour too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.