Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (98988 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Prettywoman: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
unclenna: thank GOD we made it to season 9 with our accounts still intact....pls let us remember that the best way to stay alive in this trade is to trade what suits your personality.....don't forget to back yourself with good money mgt, patience and discipline....May GOD almighty guide and be with us throughout this season in JESUS name .Amen!! grin
So be it Lord Jesus!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 4:20am On Aug 10, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: SELL GU @ 1.5637, T.P 1.5612 S.L 1.5650
Good Morn and Welcome to season 9.
Am starting off with an encouragement. FOREX Trading is REAL. Some do ask, if actually I trade or just drop alerts here. I concentrate on just 5 - 10 % per day. Instaforex gave a juicy 30%, dropped some cash here and its all fun.(still love my alpari wella)
Snapshot just before as I applied my auto-close-all.
Happy pipping

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 4:55am On Aug 10, 2012
....Waiting for 7:00 am news.Market is too tight now.Am expecting EU,GU rise.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 5:50am On Aug 10, 2012
riding AU down, anyone with me............ grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by nolly042(m): 6:00am On Aug 10, 2012
unclenna: riding AU down, anyone with me............ grin
i have been waiting for gu and au to join the que but thank God they all have. but i prefer GU AU has gone fargrin
Gold will be a massacre by the time it matures grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by nolly042(m): 6:02am On Aug 10, 2012
gold is dead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 6:19am On Aug 10, 2012
unclenna: EU direction.....Downward...expected target = 1.21984, EJ direction = downward, expected target = 95.405, GU direction = possibly downward but will be confirmed at the close of today's daily candle, expected target = 1.55293, GJ direction = possibly downward but will be confirmed at the close of today's daily candle, expected target = 121.474....Just a long term guide.

10/08/12...the comment above still stands for tomorrow trading......Our strategy for trading tomorrow will be: To sell EU, EJ, GU, AU, and GJ at any selling opportunity.........Wait for the price to retrace to the 21-EMA one hr and allow the stochastic to get over bought before selling eu, and ej........Best currency pairs to trade tomorrow are: EU, EJ, GU and GJ

pls what is the reason behind this prediction. I want to learn.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 6:34am On Aug 10, 2012
fxbomovi:

pls what is the reason behind this prediction. I want to learn.
my system.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2012
Oh, still woke up as a newbie today but hope to learn sometin sha.for eu,on d 4h tf eu must move up to 1.2380 atleast b4 down continue and d 15tf says it has to go down till 1.2262/66 n least 1.225x.

The 1.2380 no be straight line oh, there will be many action n reactions at different levels and daily says eu must visit 1.2133 also, but as u know, d higher d tf,d more the waiting, so, 1.2133 might not be today cos as i v stated, 4tf gave d up for eu to 1.2380 yesterday n 15tf intercepted d price at 1.2322 that eu need to visit 1.226x/1.225x region first, so each time frame play out n we see different action and reaction n patience needed.

So, with this, i mean,with these few reasons out of many, even if i loss a trade, it definately must be a trade worth it cos i v a reason for taking it and at the end,if i loose,it will only give me d opportunity to identify my weak point n do better some other time.

To my fellow newbies, i say Good morning n happi pipsy day ahead, for d pro, same same.

Is somebody getting any sense in this nonsense?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by naijaobi(m): 7:03am On Aug 10, 2012
Waiting 4 d 9.30am news...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2012
infofirst: Oh, still woke up as a newbie today but hope to learn sometin sha.for eu,on d 4h tf eu must move up to 1.2380 atleast b4 down continue and d 15tf says it has to go down till 1.2262/66 n least 1.225x.

The 1.2380 no be straight line oh, there will be many action n reactions at different levels and daily says eu must visit 1.2133 also, but as u know, d higher d tf,d more the waiting, so, 1.2133 might not be today cos as i v stated, 4tf gave d up for eu to 1.2380 yesterday n 15tf intercepted d price at 1.2322 that eu need to visit 1.226x/1.225x region first, so each time frame play out n we see different action and reaction n patience needed.

So, with this, i mean,with these few reasons out of many, even if i loss a trade, it definately must be a trade worth it cos i v a reason for taking it and at the end,if i loose,it will only give me d opportunity to identify my weak point n do better some other time.

To my fellow newbies, i say Good morning n happi pipsy day ahead, for d pro, same same.

Is not a nonsense but you just gave a general overview of all the time frames without stating your position and where you will pitch your tent....I mean either buy or sell...............My strategy for EU today is to wait for the price to retrace to the PP or touch the 1hr 21-ema and immediately the stochastic gets over bought I will start SELLING EU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:16am On Aug 10, 2012
naijaobi: Waiting 4 d 9.30am news...

if you wanna trade reasonable news i advise you keep your account intact and trade something that will not give you fever when you enter, yeah it might be red on forex factory, but check henry Liu site, for the high impact news, I am placinmg only one trade today and i dont like trading on fridays shah, but i trade news on friday, but not techinical analysis. if you want to trade USDCAD check out what is coming ahead before you end up in a mess. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
1.30 might be a wild time for the pair, the higher the deviation the more pips i get drunk on grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

For DDFX users, if you entered from where the BBands wher broken, congrats you have 70 pips from that trade yesterday, thats my latest addition to the DDFX been working perfectly together with the BBands cos DDFX is based on BBBands technology, but i added a manual to know when to enter

STEP 1 = CLICK INDICATORS, CLICK BOLLINGER BANDS, CHANGE DEVIATION TO 1. INSTEAD OF THE DEFAULT 2.00, THIS MAKES THE BANDS MORE ACCURATE THAN EVER grin grin grin
SELL SIGNAL
STEP2= SELL EXAMPLE AS IN THE PIC BELOW, WATCH WHEN A RED DDFX ARROW (BBSTOP) COMES OUT,, WAIT FOR THAT CANDLE TO CLOSE BELOW THE BANDS AS YOU HAVE SEEN IN THE PIC, THEN SELL FROM THERE, SL SHUD BE ON TOP THE CANDLE THAT BROUGHT OUT THE ARROW, OR THE PREVIOUS HIGH, TP SHUD BE 2 OR 3 TIMES MORE THE SL FIGURE, MATTER YOUR TARGET FOR THE TRADE

NOTE ALL QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED, THIS IS INLINE WITH WHAT INFORFIRST SAID, ALL THESE SYSTEMS ARE BASED ON PRICE ACTION AND SOME CUSTOM MT4 INDICATORS, I SHOWED SOMEONE WHAT I JUST SAID UP THERE AND HE HAS RAISED 1 K TO 3 K AS WE ARE SPEAKING.

A SAMPLE BUY SIGNALS IS ALSO ATTACHED, let me call it ( rozays 50 pips daily), there are millions of trades evryday based on this, yesterday i made about 110 pips from this alone, talkless of when news trading is added, then i call that STANDFIT IBTC grin grin, Guys wake up its time we showed the world that there are traders in Naija grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2012
Placed a buy stop on EU at 1.2310 ST 1.2280 TP 1.2390.Let's see how it goes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2012
infofirst: Oh, still woke up as a newbie today but hope to learn sometin sha.for eu,on d 4h tf eu must move up to 1.2380 atleast b4 down continue and d 15tf says it has to go down till 1.2262/66 n least 1.225x.

Well , in my trading career before my first withdrawal i had about 8 margin calls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The best lessons a greedy newbie can get is a margin call, when your back to 0.00 your brain will start functioning and if your still intereested in the biz, thats when you will sit down and learn, forex well, Losses are common occurence , but nothing is as painful as a trade hitting your SL and retracing to a point where you wud have broken even grin grin grin grin, i passed through all those thing cos i learnt fx the hard way.- poor and expensive internet, lack of good trading equipment, like i have now, = Now there is enough resource on the internet and in computer village grin to get someone trading fine in less than 3 months grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 7:36am On Aug 10, 2012
Good morning all its nice to be back to the thread after a week off.....been very busy with some offline projects that really needed my time. grin

I can see that i have missed a lot in the market and I'm glad that the thread is still hot....now we are already in season 9.. hmmmm wat a progress

Am back better and even stronger with good stuffs added to my arsenal.

Lets keep it alive.wish u all greener pips this season..ONE LOVE grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2012
endfx1: Good morning all its nice to be back to the thread after a week off.....been very busy with some offline projects that really needed my time. grin

I can see that i have missed a lot in the market and I'm glad that the thread is still hot....now we are already in season 9.. hmmmm wat a progress

dah abadieh, ami uyem fiem keh this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin, amedi,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:
Good Morn and Welcome to season 9.
Am starting off with an encouragement. FOREX Trading is REAL. Some do ask, if actually I trade or just drop alerts here. I concentrate on just 5 - 10 % per day. Instaforex gave a juicy 30%, dropped some cash here and its all fun.(still love my alpari wella)
Snapshot just before as I applied my auto-close-all.
Happy pipping

WAYZ my man nah so, The Golf Club meeting is fast approaching i can see it grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2012
rozayx5:

dah abadieh, ami uyem fiem keh this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin, amedi,

Yes ooooo eyen ekammi mme diooooo

How far? i dey feel your contributions bro please just keep it up. God Bless
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2012
unclenna:

Is not a nonsense but you just gave a general overview of all the time frames without stating your position and where you will pitch your tent....I mean either buy or sell...............My strategy for EU today is to wait for the price to retrace to the PP or touch the 1hr 21-ema and immediately the stochastic gets over bought I will start SELLING EU.

Ok, thanx n i will be taking a buy eu at 1.226x/5x region for 1.2380 for today. so will take profit in between if we r able to get that far.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 7:53am On Aug 10, 2012
rozayx5:

Well , in my trading career before my first withdrawal i had about 8 margin calls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The best lessons a greedy newbie can get is a margin call, when your back to 0.00 your brain will start functioning and if your still intereested in the biz, thats when you will sit down and learn, forex well, Losses are common occurence , but nothing is as painful as a trade hitting your SL and retracing to a point where you wud have broken even grin grin grin grin, i passed through all those thing cos i learnt fx the hard way.- poor and expensive internet, lack of good trading equipment, like i have now, = Now there is enough resource on the internet and in computer village grin to get someone trading fine in less than 3 months grin grin grin

Thanx n tru talk, no pain no gain.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2012
endfx1: Good morning all its nice to be back to the thread after a week off.....been very busy with some offline projects that really needed my time. grin

The enduring man in fx, u r welcome boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2012
rozayx5:

Yea you are right, there is no short cut to learning forex other than hard work which will definitely bring about long term benefits.

I have just been given $100 bonus by ACFX and I have promised myself never to have margin call on this account. Since I am not equipped enough to start trading, I am staying out till next week because it will be a shame to come to this thread and announce I had another margin call when in the real sense I should learn from my past errors.

@rozays5, big ups to you for caring for newbies here.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by nolly042(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2012
rozayx5:

bro are u from akwa ibom?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2012
nolly042:

Yes ooooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2012
infofirst:

The enduring man in fx, u r welcome boss

Tanx the fibo master....i no be BOSS oooo i be your boy na...lol grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2012
efe22: Yea you are right, there is no short cut to learning forex other than hard work which will definitely bring about long term benefits.

I have just been given $100 bonus by ACFX and I have promised myself never to have margin call on this account. Since I am not equipped enough to start trading, I am staying out till next week because it will be a shame to come to this thread and announce I had another margin call when in the real sense I should learn from my past errors.

@rozays5, big ups to you for caring for newbies here. Please how do you adjust Henryliuforex news release to match with Nigeria time (+1 GMT) Thanks.

I wish u d best but do not forget the trading conditons oh, 10lots to be traded in 20 trading days
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by naijaobi(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2012
rozayx5:

if you wanna trade reasonable news i advise you keep your account intact and trade something that will not give you fever when you enter, yeah it might be red on forex factory, but check henry Liu site, for the high impact news, I am placinmg only one trade today and i dont like trading on fridays shah, but i trade news on friday, but not techinical analysis. if you want to trade USDCAD check out what is coming ahead before you end up in a mess. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
1.30 might be a wild time for the pair, the higher the deviation the more pips i get drunk on grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

For DDFX users, if you entered from where the BBands wher broken, congrats you have 70 pips from that trade yesterday, thats my latest addition to the DDFX been working perfectly together with the BBands cos DDFX is based on BBBands technology, but i added a manual to know when to enter

STEP 1 = CLICK INDICATORS, CLICK BOLLINGER BANDS, CHANGE DEVIATION TO 1. INSTEAD OF THE DEFAULT 2.00, THIS MAKES THE BANDS MORE ACCURATE THAN EVER grin grin grin
SELL SIGNAL
STEP2= SELL EXAMPLE AS IN THE PIC BELOW, WATCH WHEN A RED DDFX ARROW (BBSTOP) COMES OUT,, WAIT FOR THAT CANDLE TO CLOSE BELOW THE BANDS AS YOU HAVE SEEN IN THE PIC, THEN SELL FROM THERE, SL SHUD BE ON TOP THE CANDLE THAT BROUGHT OUT THE ARROW, OR THE PREVIOUS HIGH, TP SHUD BE 2 OR 3 TIMES MORE THE SL FIGURE, MATTER YOUR TARGET FOR THE TRADE

NOTE ALL QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED, THIS IS INLINE WITH WHAT INFORFIRST SAID, ALL THESE SYSTEMS ARE BASED ON PRICE ACTION AND SOME CUSTOM MT4 INDICATORS, I SHOWED SOMEONE WHAT I JUST SAID UP THERE AND HE HAS RAISED 1 K TO 3 K AS WE ARE SPEAKING.

A SAMPLE BUY SIGNALS IS ALSO ATTACHED, let me call it ( rozays 50 pips daily), there are millions of trades evryday based on this, yesterday i made about 110 pips from this alone, talkless of when news trading is added, then i call that STANDFIT IBTC grin grin, Guys wake up its time we showed the world that there are traders in Naija grin
thanks bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by naijaobi(m): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2012
nolly042:
OGA, HW FAR...UR NUMBA NO DEY GO...FLASH ME OR GIVE ME D NUMBA U R USING...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2012
nolly042:

YESOOHH PROUDLY AKWA IBOMITE = THE PROMISED LAND OF PIPS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I AM HOME BASED AND FOREIGN BASED NOW TRY AND CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?27243-100-PIPS-A-DAY-FOR-DUMMIES
taking nairaland to the world and bringing the world to nairaland

from the ABC system above i have closed my first 40 pips sell on AUDUSD this morning its still going down though

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2012
can eu brk 1.255x n follow his brother gu?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2012
1.25**EU
1.57** GU
98 EJPY
82 CJPY
78 UJ
0.95 uchf.

Preparing to take position.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2012
Shop closed. Achieved my 5-10% daily.
Happy pipping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Binary Option Free Alert / Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.