Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless (5467 Views)

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry / Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic) (2) (3) (4)

Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless by jonaji(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
I Am speechless !!! Anyword for her

Re: Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless by falconey(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
she never eat since april?......she will need more soup and atleast half bag of pure water to digest that.
Re: Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless by jonaifame22(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hungry chicks everywhere, people like dis are the reason why some homes have their soakaway filled earlier then expected.

Re: Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless by ernesty20(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
I don dey see this pic since 1852
Re: Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Awon elebi weyrey!
Re: Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
ernesty20:
I don dey see this pic since 1852
Olde pic but still funny. She certainly cannot finish it,its just for the camera. Highest she could take is two,no matter how hungry she may be.
Re: Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless by pTomz(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Then u must be dis niigga here undecided

Re: Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless by benedictnsi(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lol the guy above me sha grin
Re: Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless by mytime24(f): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Fotohouse undecided

Wit dat small soup

Re: Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless by Yinkatolu: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
The next poster has something to say.
Re: Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
jonaji:
I Am speechless !!! Anyword for her

operation feed the nation...hahahaha
Re: Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless by falconey(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
grayht:
Awon elebi weyrey!
plus AWON OLOSHO GBOGBO

Re: Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless by ernesty20(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Olde pic but still funny. She certainly cannot finish it,its just for the camera. Highest she could take is two,no matter how hungry she may be.
but some ladies can finish it. Lol
Re: Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless by tpiah11: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Looks like you photoshoot organizers have recently received another influx of cash.
Re: Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
Eleyin Gidigan O dat lady she nids deliverance am sure shez nt eating dat food alone but with her spiritual husband and kids
Re: Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless by Philip6800(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
Lol i remember wen i dey secondary sch that fufu nor go reach me and my guys eat.
Re: Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2015
ernesty20:
but some ladies can finish it. Lol

Some GUYS too, lol lipsrsealed
Re: Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless by ernesty20(m): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2015
lovelygurl:

Some GUYS too, lol lipsrsealed
who be this one again?

11 Reasons Why Sex Is Painful For Some Women / Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? / Nairaland Hot Babes... Can You Rock This Outfit?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9