Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,322 members, 7,839,531 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? (4779 Views)

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / My Girl Friend Complains Of Pains After Sex And She Urinates.. PLS Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by ajadrage: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2007
I remember that year wey I dey find bia bia, wetin I no do? I thief my mama lead pencil take dey colour my juvenile moustache and my jaw,  I rub methylated spirit till my face almost catch fire, shaving witha blunt shaving stick, even the mashed maryjane therapy self was tried and failed. But many years later wey the bia bia begin attack me ehn. Make I no shave for a week, even my mentor Kongi no go fit rival me self for the manufacture of dry blood cells jutting out from all around the mouth region. And boy, bia bia dey scratch meeen grin

You're still quite young and growing too at your age, like someone said, you could be a late bloomer. As long as you got hair in other parts of your body (I hope you do sha) grin, some day you go get your beards okay, don't rush it. If na bia bia ya girl love instead of you, then I doubt if she fit be ya girl for long, note. . .
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by iice(f): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2007
Ajad you no go kill me grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by ajadrage: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2007
haba, what did I say na that was out of the ordinary undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by iice(f): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2007
nothing dear. . .u just dey craze tongue
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by ajadrage: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2007
iice:

nothing dear. . .u just dey craze tongue
I don't know if I should take that as a compliment  undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by iice(f): 5:50am On Dec 25, 2007
Its a compliment smiley
Re: My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? by ariblaze(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2007
buy a goatee

am sure you can find one

fratanize with costumers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers / A Handsome Yoruba Man With Ogbomosho Tribal Marks Or----------- / 7 Tips To Last Longer In Bed Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.