Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

m - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / m (3199 Views)

People Dating Exceptionally Beautiful Person, Do You Feel Insecure ? / Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure / For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

m by goddysweb: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2012
J
Re: m by Sijo01(f): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2012
Hmmmm, see practices!
Re: m by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 11, 2012
I feel like i was let into d doors of someone's private life, lol
Oh well Goddy, u appear to be giving her an ultimatum- Not nice
Discuss this issue in person i must warn you. Tell her you are not comfortable and that u'll love for her stop communicating with her ex.
Don't do the whole pick me or him stuff---i don warn you ooo
Don't forget to tell her why u are not comfortable with it because that's what u want her to remember when he tries communicating with her and she screams; leave me alone! lol
If she stops communicating with her ex, u want to make sure it's for the right reason and with the right state of mind/heart

I enjoyed reading ur post, it was like free gist, lmao
Re: m by goddysweb: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2012
Sijo01: Hmmmm, see practices!

Practises keh! Na wetin I get in mind to discuss with her oh, or is anything wrong with that?

Jeeeez! Nairaland will always be Nairaland. Exactly what I expected
Re: m by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2012
Ur gal na boxer? Say it to her face abeg! All dis email/letter na d days of Babaginda and co.Sit ur gal down and have a heart to heart wiv her.U need let her know wot bothers u d most and how it's affecting d way u see ur union.I'll say u thoroughly explain to her dat her ex shud remain in d past, and if she continues to re-live her past, she forfeits the present.Goodluck!

P.S- DO NOT THROW IN D ULTIMATUM/ CHOOSE BETWEEN US CARD O!!!! If u gal still feeling her ex, u gon get served.

1 Like

Re: m by goddysweb: 8:18am On Aug 11, 2012
*Shollypopz:
i feel like i was let into d doors of someone's private life
Oh well Goddy, u appear to be giving her an ultimatum- Not nice
Discuss this issue in person i must warn you. Tell her you are not comfortable and that u'll love for her stop communicating with her ex.
Don't do the whole pick me or him stuff---i don warn you ooo
Don't forget to tell her why u are not comfortable with it because that's what u want her to remember when he tries communicating with her and she screams; leave me alone! lol
If she stops communicating with her ex, u want to make sure it's for the right reason and the right state of mind/heart

I enjoyed reading ur post, it was like free gist, lmao

Wow, thanks so much. I've noted the ''Don't forget to tell her why u are not comfortable with it...'' part. Atleast, that's first among the reasons why I really need to talk to her 'bout it.

Thumps up!
Re: m by goddysweb: 8:21am On Aug 11, 2012
Idowuogbo: Ur gal na boxer? Say it to her face abeg! All dis email/letter na d days of Babaginda and co.Sit ur gal down and have a heart to heart wiv her.U need let her know wot bothers u d most and how it's affecting d way u see ur union.I'll say u thoroughly explain to her dat her ex shud remain in d past, and if she continues to re-live her past, she forfeits the present.Goodluck!

P.S- DO NOT THROW IN D ULTIMATUM CARD/ USE BETWEEN US CARD O!!!! If u gal still feeling her ex, u gon get served.

Babe, your head dey there. Thanks jor!

But this tori I dey yan you so, nor be e-mail thingys oh! This is more like a heart-to-heart talk...(Like how I'm gonna bring it up, etc)

Don't wanna hurt her in anyway, I love her soo much.

Thanks babe!
Re: m by Idowuogbo(f): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2012
goddysweb:

Babe, your head dey there. Thanks jor!

But this tori I dey yan you so, nor be e-mail thingys oh! This is more like a heart-to-heart talk...(Like how I'm gonna bring it up, etc)

Don't wanna hurt her in anyway, I love her soo much.

Thanks babe!
Uwc! B blunt but at d same time go easy wiv it.

1 Like

Re: m by davidcobi: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2012
Dude, I didn't read your story and all; but DUMP the chick... She's a sick retard!!!
Re: m by Sijo01(f): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2012
goddysweb:

Practises keh! Na wetin I get in mind to discuss with her oh, or is anything wrong with that?

Jeeeez! Nairaland will always be Nairaland. Exactly what I expected

Nofin wrong with it dear, carry on with the plan but dont sound/look too pathetic when talking to her. Dont apply self pity either. Just be composed......... Cheers!
Re: m by MMM2(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2012
Op
I did get d name of ur GF
Re: m by slimyem: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2012
davidcobi: Dude, I didn't read your story and all; but DUMP the chick... She's a sick retard!!!
you nor get sense!!
Re: m by davidcobi: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2012
slimyem: you nor get sense!!
This can only mean 3 things!
1) You are probably also cheating on ur bf with ur ex.
2) You are so st*pid to understand what I meant by "didn't read ur post".
3) You are so naïve and gul*lible to think that the @Op will choose my silly advise over the more important ones by people who actually read the post.

3 Likes

Re: m by slimyem: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2012
davidcobi:
This can only mean 3 things!
1) You are probably also cheating on ur bf with ur ex.
2) You are so st*pid to understand what I meant by "didn't read ur post".
3) You are so naïve and gul*lible to think that the @Op will choose my silly advise over the more important ones by people who actually read the post.
at least you admit your advise was silly whic still points to the fact that 'you nor get sense'.
...all the rest things wey you write,na NOISE!
Re: m by uboma(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2012
@ op, hw old are u?
Re: m by davidcobi: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2012
angry
slimyem: at least you admit your advise was silly whic still points to the fact that 'you nor get sense'.
...all the rest things wey you write,na NOISE!
Nin*compoop
Re: m by goddysweb: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2012
uboma: @ op, hw old are u?

I'm gonna be 6 by next month, anything wrong with that?

Does it really matter?

Like, seriously!
Re: m by davidcobi: 10:00am On Aug 11, 2012
goddysweb:

Does it really matter?

Like, seriously!
Lol! This is Nairaland..
The first time I was here in 2008, I was bounced to the extent that I had to stay hidden as a guest for 1 year plus.
Re: m by uboma(m): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2012
goddysweb:

Does it really matter?

Like, seriously!
yes, ur age does matter coz u sound too young to be in a relatnship and very inexperienced too. U were in her house and ur rival and gal spoke on phone like 8 times and the nxt tin he visits her when u r stil there. U shod've known that the babe stil loves her guy (not u) and is using u to spite him. My advice to u son is to walk away frm the relatnship b4 the guy deals with the little guy who thinks he has swept his gf off her feet.
Re: m by goddysweb: 10:09am On Aug 11, 2012
uboma:
yes, ur age does matter coz u sound too young to be in a relatnship and very inexperienced too. U were in her house and ur rival and gal spoke on phone like 8 times and the nxt tin he visits her when u r stil there. U shod've known that the babe stil loves her guy (not u) and is using u to spite him. My advice to u son is to walk away frm the relatnship b4 the guy deals with the little guy who thinks he has swept his gf off her feet.

Alright bro, thanks!
Re: m by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2012
My man, i will tell you what i will tell me younger brother. . . Forget that girl. Dump her before she dumps you, cos she will surely dump you.

She broke up with her boyfriend, and in the same month, she asked you out. My nigga, you are just a rebound guy. She is using you to absorb the shock and effects of her break up, while trying to work things out with her boyfriend. Actually, they are still together. She is using you to make him jealous, and trying to make him come back to his senses. . .

Bro, it's a win win situation for her. The only person who will get hurt here is you.
Re: m by goddysweb: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2012
sexkillz: My man, i will tell you what i will tell me younger brother. . . Forget that girl. Dump her before she dumps you, cos she will surely dump you.

She broke up with her boyfriend, and in the same month, she asked you out. My nigga, you are just a rebound guy. She is using you to absorb the shock and effects of her break up, while trying to work things out with her boyfriend. Actually, they are still together. She is using you to make him jealous, and trying to make him come back to his senses. . .

Bro, it's a win win situation for her. The only person who will get hurt here is you.

Baba SK, I appreciate your response. I've been thinking 'bout this oh! But seriously, we're sooooo close and addicted to each other. She can't stay for 120mins without wanting to hear my voice or how I'm doing...

Always want to see me every time, cuddle, and stuffs.

Maybe I'll have to discipline myself and hid to your advice.

Thanks bros!
Re: m by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2012
goddysweb:

Baba SK, I appreciate your response. I've been thinking 'bout this oh! But seriously, we're sooooo close and addicted to each other. She can't stay for 120mins without wanting to hear my voice or how I'm doing...

Always want to see me every time, cuddle, and stuffs.

Maybe I'll have to discipline myself and hid to your advice.

Thanks bros!
Yes. That is what rebound guys are there for. She will squeeze all the love and affection out of you, to nourish herself with. She will do everything she can to make sure she keeps the other guy wondering what's up. Truthfully ask yourself how possible it is for a girl to forget a guy she has been with for years, and love a guy she just met 4 months ago over him. . .

It is not possible!

2 Likes

Re: m by wissezy: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2012
Two things are bound to happen, either she dumbs u or u have ur arse smoked by that her cultist boyfriend.
Re: m by IZUKWU(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2012
davidcobi: Dude, I didn't read your story and all; but DUMP the chick... She's a sick retard!!!
people and their advices ,na so you dey dump your gf at the slightest hint of trouble. Muchedy
Re: m by uboma(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2012
wissezy: Two things are bound to happen, either she dumbs u or u have ur arse smoked by that her cultist boyfriend.
pls tell him more bro
Re: m by Idowuogbo(f): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2012
sexkillz: My man, i will tell you what i will tell me younger brother. . . Forget that girl. Dump her before she dumps you, cos she will surely dump you.

Dump her? Na boss! U overreacting.
He should only do dat after he has made his concerns clear to d said babe but still sees no change.
Re: m by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2012
IZUKWU: people and their advices ,na so you dey dump your gf at the slightest hint of trouble. Muchedy
I wonder ooo!!
Re: m by davidcobi: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2012
*Shollypopz:

I wonder ooo!!
Do it my way... Dump her first, Then ask questions later!
Re: m by IZUKWU(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2012
Well ,poster i will ask you to take from both side of the advice. Don't dump the girl yet,don't surrender your heart yet incase of heartbrake,put a hold on your emotions,don't spend overboard,spend only what you can afford to spend without regrets later. But definitely talk with your babe,tell her what's on your mind. I have been in a similar situation and still is. The ex of my gf,they broke up 9 months ago b/c she caught him cheating but till now he stills comes to beg and sometimes to pester the girl and is always trying to force her to collect one thing or the other from him. He has met us sometimes fooling around and he will still come tomorrow. Now he tells my girl , that he has accepted that she has a new bf ,but he still want to be friends with her. I have talked with my girl at length and she told me that even if she didn't fall for me that she can't accept him back. So just still your heart ,be with your babe.time will tell. It's all about experience and maturity. Be sharp,don't be in river and soap enter your eyes. Its innocent till proven guilty not the other way round.
Re: m by pendusky(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2012
I fink i shld bookmarked this page, @poster pls remember to tel us wat hapend after 8months... grin
Re: m by IZUKWU(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2012
pendusky: I fink i shld bookmarked this page, @poster pls remember to tel us wat hapend after 8months... grin
yeah! In 8 months time ,every thing must have fallen in place . With patience most situations solve themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Man Loves A Woman Madly. When A Man Loves A Woman Madly / Who Has The Sexiest Profile Pic On Nairaland / Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.