Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure (2483 Views)

"My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / I Feel Insecure Now / MY HUSBAND MAKES ME FEEL INSECURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by Jomesh20(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Please I need your advice on how to handle this issue. I and my girl have been friends for a while before I asked her out and she accepted. She's everybody's girl type, I mean people like her a lot. Everything has been going on fine until I discovered that there's always a particular guy calling her mobile and they speak for awfully long time even when we are in the middle of a conversation, always smiling and laughing together. I don't see anything wrong with that but at the end of their conversation they tell each other 'I love you'. That made me so uncomfortable and I told her. Her reply was that they've been childhood friends before she got to know me and that I have nothing to fear. She even gave me her phone to speak with the guy which I did. My friend who noticed this told me to draw boundaries with her or else I'll lose her but I don't want to be a dictator or make her feel I'm too controlling, but what she's doing makes me feel insecure. Please how can I go about this?
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by IamLEGEND1: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dump her

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
CARES NOT..
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by amiskurie(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Jomesh20:
Please I need your advice on how to handle this issue. I and my girl have been friends for a while before I asked her out and she accepted. She's everybody's girl type, I mean people like her a lot. Everything has been going on fine until I discovered that there's always a particular guy calling her mobile and they speak for awfully long time even when we are in the middle of a conversation, always smiling and laughing together. I don't see anything wrong with that but at the end of their conversation they tell each other 'I love you'. That made me so uncomfortable and I told her. Her reply was that they've been childhood friends before she got to know me and that I have nothing to fear. She even gave me her phone to speak with the guy which I did. My friend who noticed this told me to draw boundaries with her or else I'll lose her but I don't want to be a dictator or make her feel I'm too controlling, but what she's doing makes me feel insecure. Please how can I go about this?
That childhood friend disvirgined her guy.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by pasqal09: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
"I love you" to another guy?
How many of your own childhood friends do u treat in that manner?

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sounds fishy. Does she end all her calls to her other friends with "I love you" ? Her affections shouldn't be limited to only one friend if "friendship" for saying that is her only excuse. What's good for the Greek is good for the Ugandan.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by naijaboiy: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
One of the best ways to hide a secret is to keep it open.

She's openly displaying affections for another guy in your presence but she's still telling you it's nothing. That's how things will happen and you'll keep thinking it's nothing.

Take your friend's advice and set boundaries. It's not dictatorship,it means you are protecting your own.

Sometimes it's good to be controlling and take a stand in your relationship. Even women know this very well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by donholy28(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
op u be side chick or abi na guy..dat guy na her main boyfriend
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
op i love ya girls charisma kiss kiss kiss kiss
Need her to school me bou dating 2 niggas at d same time and makin dem at peace wit each oda
Please does she do private lessons cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I wana apply in her classes
School of COLD BIATCHES shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
Exactly!
halfrica:
Need her to school me bou dating 2 niggas at d same time and makin dem at peace wit each oda
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
imagine you get marrried to her. will she continue to tell him she loves him ?

set boundaries and take control of your relationship. she wont die if she stops saying it to him
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nuellah02:
Exactly!
My sister eez a natural sumtim are wee efun sure dey are d only too in her shop list hmmmmm embarassed karishiikas errywhr
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by damilareoye: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
i love what?

bros, that girl is not yours again
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lmao.. Babe, u'r mouthed no be small.
halfrica:

My sister eez a natural sumtim are wee efun sure dey are d only too in her shop list hmmmmm embarassed karishiikas errywhr

Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nuellah02:
Lmao.. Babe, u'r mouthed no be small.

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by RealSleek(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
me think u r being played bro....
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by RealSleek(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
halfrica:

u dnt need lessons...things like dis is a natural sometin for u ladies..
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by LadyJul(f): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Op...pls don't tell me u're dis dumb....ur gal Is saying I love u to another guy,saying he's just a friend and u believe her,...u're g.f na sharp gal and she's taking advantage of ur stupidity #singing # even your boo get a boo...
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
I have a childhood friend too and i dont tell him "i love you" WTF.she loves that guy more than she does you. sorry to say.
and i can boldly tell you he's her side niqqa
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
RealSleek:

u dnt need lessons...things like dis is a natural sometin for u ladies..
No it takes bsc msc phd doctorate degree in cheatin to pull dis stunt asin d guys never break each oda girl d girl neva had to pour acid on neither faces nd u tellin me its naturally sumtin na jazz angry
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by 2dice(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dump the Beech
This is called CHEATING
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by RealSleek(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
halfrica:

No it takes bsc msc phd doctorate degree in cheatin to pull dis stunt asin d guys never break each oda girl d girl neva had to pour acid on neither faces nd u tellin me its naturally sumtin na jazz angry

u ryt..its pure genius I agree Bt u still don't gt my point sha..all I'm sayin is all women hs d potentials/wisdom/cunningness..i fear women o..like we use to say in yoruba -obinrin lo ni ete( na woman gt cunny cunny)
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by 2dice(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
quiinnBee:
I have a childhood friend too and i dont tell him "i love you" WTF.she loves that guy more than she does you. sorry to say.
and i can boldly tell you he's her side niqqa
hmm ..dere is Godoo grin
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
RealSleek:

u ryt..its pure genius I agree Bt u still don't gt my point sha..all I'm sayin is all women hs d potentials/wisdom/cunningness..i fear women o..like we use to say in yoruba -obinrin lo ni ete( na woman gt cunny cunny)

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by RealSleek(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
halfrica:

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Cnt live with you, Cnt live without you pple...but it's all good
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by Csami(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Now you have everything to fear. You better turn to kim Jong whatever that north Korean dictator's name is and dictate the direction of that relationship else you will come back here with another thread titled "HOW MY GIRLFRIEND LEFT ME FOR HER CHILDHOOD FRIEND" kapish!
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by AfroKnight: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Sounds fishy. Does she end all her calls to her other friends with "I love you" ? Her affections shouldn't be limited to only one friend if "friendship" for saying that is her only excuse. [size=14pt]What's good for the Greek is good for the Ugandan.[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nice one.
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nice one.

Hahaha. Thanks.
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by AfroKnight: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bro you're afraid to lose her. That's bullshït.

Dump her, pronto!
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by gidjah(m): 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
do some intellectual research about them both,go disecret about it untill you have your proofs.dig deep boy !
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
RealSleek:

Cnt live with you, Cnt live without you pple...but it's all good

grin despicable us
Re: Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Jomesh20:
Where are you from? Are you a South African Zulu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking NEWS - Graphic Photo! / How To Pull Women To You Like A True Player ? / See What Two Ladies Did In Front Of A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.