Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,677 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram (1942 Views)

Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC / CAN To Governors - Face Boko-Haram And Leave Jonathan Alone / Leave Jonathan Out Of 2015 Race - Abati Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by Sagytarius(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2012
The latest spate of bombings sweeping across the Nation, leading to the death of hundreds of Nigerians, may have triggered other more latent squabbles within the top security echelon in Aso Rock. Information gathered from sources indicated that the National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki is on his way out of the Goodluck Jonathan's government, if his demands on "a better way" to fight against the Boko Haram sect is not accepted. According to a source, the new NSA is set to abandon his post any time soon. Dasuki is said to have demanded for his own "boys" to be recruited into the NSA's office to enable him use his people to counter the strategies of Boko Haram. However, President Jonathan is refusing Dasuki’s request and insisting that his "people" should maintain their positions in the office of the NSA. A credible source said Dasuki is aware of fresh plots by the Boko Haram to attack and want to infiltrate the sect using his trusted "boys" for the job but President Jonathan want to maintain his control. It would be recalled that in what many Southerners believed as President Jonathan's move to appease the North, he appointed an NSA he never wanted to appoint. But now it is gathered that he's not willing to exclusively leave that very important office in the hands of Northern elements.

Source:

[url]mobile.dudamobile.com/site/olufamous?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.olufamous.com%2F2012%2F08%2Fnsa-dasuki-threatens-to-abandon.html#284[/url]

Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by Johndoe100(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2012
As told by a fly on the wall of the offices and toilets of Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by Walexz02(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2012
Comment reserved8-)
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by ariy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2012
source not credible enough
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by luluosas(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2012
I am keeping watchful eyes.
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by cjotech: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2012
a news without any source should never be taken seriously.
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2012
So, dasuki.....hmmm...... I laugh in french. U want 2 use ur boys and plot a coup abi....... We know ur antecedents as a coup plotter with ibb ur mentor. I laugh in ijaw agen...... Is goodluck a fool 2 allow such a man infiltrate the security apparatus with coup plotters. So dasuki cannot work with the security agents on ground. Wat he should do as the national security adviser is to map out plans and strategies, give orders on wat the security agents on ground should do. Are they not proffessionals? Or are his boys more proffessionals than those on ground. My advice 2 gudluck is just 2 watch his back, a coup plotter is always a coup plotter.
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2012
Nobody should respond this thread. There is no credible source.
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by lacasa: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2012
No smoke without fear.

Working in security outfits necessitates working wt people Ɣou trust

If Jona no go allow Dasuki do him job wt his own personnel, Ɣ did he appoint him in the first instance

Dasuki, if jona no allow u do Ūя̲̅ work pls leave d office 4 him.

Let him goof around on his own
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by dlomen: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2012
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
This rumor is not true. Dasuki is a Security Adviser, his role is advisory and is limited to that.
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by VoodooDoll(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2012
Billyonaire: This rumor is not true. Dasuki is a Security Adviser, his role is advisory and is limited to that.

You think Nigeria's National Security Adviser post is merely advisory without an "agency", officers, equipment and resources?

1 Like

Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by Elueme: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2012
lacasa: No smoke without fear.

Working in security outfits necessitates working wt people Ɣou trust

If Jona no go allow Dasuki do him job wt his own personnel, Ɣ did he appoint him in the first instance

Dasuki, if jona no allow u do Ūя̲̅ work pls leave d office 4 him.

Let him goof around on his own
Always in the habit of talking rubbish. Do you reason at all? If the source were true which I doubt, how can you change a all security apparatus to strangers... We're the people on ground not professionals? Why can't he work with them? is there something he is hidding, cos this is surprising... He wants to put national security in the hands of his fellow northerners.. Nonsense
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by lacasa: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2012
Elueme: Always in the habit of talking rubbish. Do you reason at all? If the source were true which I doubt, how can you change a all security apparatus to strangers... We're the people on ground not professionals? Why can't he work with them? is there something he is hidding, cos this is surprising... He wants to put national security in the hands of his fellow northerners.. Nonsense

Ɣou're obviously a confused one

​ so​, no need ϯo educate u on Ђδω security outfits operate
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by Elueme: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2012
lacasa:

Ɣou're obviously a confused one

​ so​, no need ϯo educate u on Ђδω security outfits operate
May be you need find out the role of a NSA..
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2012
VoodooDoll:

You think Nigeria's National Security Adviser post is merely advisory without an "agency", officers, equipment and resources?

Dont be sentimental. The facts are there. His job is advisory.
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by Eziachi: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2012
Billyonaire: Dont be sentimental. The facts are there. His job is advisory.
No its not, just because he is addressed as an adviser. Hillary Clinton is U.S secretary of state, do you think her job is secretarial to the Obama govt?
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by lacasa: 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2012
NSA job, advisory

If Ɣou dnt knw, u beta get in the кησω.

Even the SSS is under the NSA.

Go anϑ do Ūя̲̅ reesearch b4 Ɣou comment pls. angry
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by VoodooDoll(m): 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2012
@ Bilyonaire

No sentiments involved. We all learn everyday, I personally learn all the time on Nairaland. Sometimes good things, sometimes bad.

The link below and attachment is the 2012 budget (http://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/2012_budget_pro_details/37.%20Summary_NSA.pdf):

You will see that the Office of National Security Adviser alone has been allocated N32bn. If the post was merely advisory, that's a lot for "hot air"?

1 Like

Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by PointB: 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2012
I rather GEJ give the job to a qualified guy from the SW or a christian from NC. Personally I see no major difference between Dansuki and Azzazi, Boko Haram still bare their fangs relentlessly.
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by VoodooDoll(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2012
GEJ should give it to someone who is loyal to Nigeria. I don't think Dasuki's loyalty lies in Nigeria.
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2012
This story of doubtful source has a ring of truth and logic to it.

1 Like

Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by Onlytruth(m): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2012
Eziokwu shocked
So the Eva guy is right. Who are Dasuki's boys? Aguiyi Ironsi plot thickens.
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by koruji(m): 1:55am On Aug 13, 2012
Shameless excuse givers. If this is true, and I emphasize IF, then GEJ better watch his back.

Did Dasuki lay down such conditions before accepting the post or decided to accept the post and then twist his boss's hands?

There are momentus decisions waiting in Nigeria over the next 6 months. I hope those in charge would finally develop some level of courage.

1 Like

Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by Acidosis(m): 7:08am On Aug 13, 2012
Bastards! ! ! He wants to deploy His boys Boko haram members to work in the government house. .hahaha. . .

I think our president have alot to learn from this movie - 24 Jack Bauer.
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by Super1759: 7:14am On Aug 13, 2012
I hate fake news. the source is as fake as the poster
Re: NSA Dasuki Threatens To Leave Jonathan Over Boko Haram by Dhelake: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2012
Elueme: Always in the habit of talking rubbish. Do you reason at all? If the source were true which I doubt, how can you change a all security apparatus to strangers... We're the people on ground not professionals? Why can't he work with them? is there something he is hidding, cos this is surprising... He wants to put national security in the hands of his fellow northerners.. Nonsense
i aint supportin dasuki o .... Buh i could rememba dat GEJ once said dat BOKO BOIZ had infiltriated his government ... And they had also infiltrated d security agencies ....Now, answer dis ; If u were d NSA, will u work wit dose same security agencies?

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Who Simply Can't Identify Her Talent? / Kano Bombing "A Distraction" From More Important Issues - El-Rufai / ACP Didn’t handle Lady’s bosom –police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.