Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,432 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . (6598 Views)

Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08am On Aug 13, 2012
cindyrella: Op, there is nothing wrong with this picture na.
Abi na my eyes dey pain me?
Noting wrong? U no see as d barbie eyebrow dey pick race comot for her face? Na apollo dey worry u.
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Tyche(m): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2012
I will take her to a masquerade festival instead.
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by ayobase(m): 10:42am On Aug 13, 2012
afam4eva: What's wrong with the picture?

No bra!
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by ayobase(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
You're taking your new GF out to show her off to your friends.

Friday night.

You wait and wait as minutes goes by.

1 hr later. She comes out looking like this. . . . what would you tell her?

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/files.php?file=1_692205619.jpg[/img]

She can surely achieve that within 20mins.....but my anger is gonna be quenched with that appearance even after 3hrs of waiting.....but tattoo aint my thing!
Is that u Ileke?
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by molli(f): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2012
I'm sure the poster wasnt really excpectin postive comments on d iyabo ojo's pic.most guys hia re obviously diggin the pix..lolzz
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2012
Will be so happy seeing her like that: time taken equals work done.
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Idowuogbo(f): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
ayobase:

She can surely achieve that within 20mins.....but my anger is gonna be quenched with that appearance even after 3hrs of waiting.....but tattoo aint my thing!
Is that u Ileke?
u no sabi dis muchehe ni? shocked shocked shocked
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by rakumiii(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
Oh.........the girl nah Naija actress sef......Iyabo Ojo....She looks good to me.....and I am not the only one o......See what other have said way back in the day...

https://www.nairaland.com/72102/re-which-nigerian-tribe-prettiest/1#1536085

Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by ayobase(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u no sabi dis muchehe ni? shocked shocked shocked

Nope....Im not really so much into Nollywood stuffs especially the ladies....I gez someone mentioned the name somewhere along the line!
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
That's Iyabo Ojo of Yoruba movies.......get real plz...durhhhh
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by ijebabe: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
It looks like she is missing a talon on her right middle finger
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by AzaMontana(f): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2012
If i was a guy i would go for the more reserved type of a girl. The kind of a girl i would want to present to my co workers in the office. This girl has got too much make up ( wrongly done) and everything is just wrong. I would never show her to my pals otherwise they would ask how much she charges an hour because she looks like a LovePeddler. Sisters too much makeup takes your beauty and dignity away unless you want everyone to be staaaaaaaaaring at you not because of fanscination but because of shock. I would never take this biatch anywhere my friends are just too classy for this kind of shit ( That is if i were a man ofcourse) but if i was still me and we was girls, i would give her some advice and take her to some classy places so that she can see that real class means less makeup is good but too much of a good things is baddddddddddddd. Go wash your face girl you scare me
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by AzaMontana(f): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
this girl is just too much on every level
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by AzaMontana(f): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
fake aint good
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
LOL @ Idowu grin
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by StanleyDivine(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
I don't understand ur point @ all. Is anytin wrong wt her? Besides beauty is in d eyes of d beholder,isn't it? Is she my galfriend or our galfriend? Na jealousy be dis one abi na falling hand?
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by StanleyDivine(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
[quote author=Aza Montana]If i was a guy i would go for the more reserved type of a girl. The kind of a girl i would want to present to my co workers in the office. This girl has got too much make up ( wrongly done) and everything is just wrong. I would never show her to my pals otherwise they would ask how much she charges an hour because she looks like a LovePeddler. Sisters too much makeup takes your beauty and dignity away unless you want everyone to be staaaaaaaaaring at you not because of fanscination but because of shock. I would never take this biatch anywhere my friends are just too classy for this kind of shit ( That is if i were a man ofcourse) but if i was still me and we was girls, i would give her some advice and take her to some classy places so that she can see that real class means less makeup is good but too much of a good things is baddddddddddddd. Go wash your face girl you scare me[/quote

U can't be serious. One man`s meat is anoda man's poison,abi? If she isn't beautiful then she's sexy. Abeg make una leav matter 4 mathias.
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by White007(m): 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
I think i need glasses, cuz i don't see anything wrong with her.
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
Is it Halloween already, Miss Count? grin
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by rakumiii(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2012
Iyabo Ojo

Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by rakumiii(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2012
Iyabo Ojo again

Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by rakumiii(m): 7:14am On Aug 14, 2012
Correct

Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by rakumiii(m): 7:15am On Aug 14, 2012
Very pretty

Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by LordReed(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
what would you tell her?

Honey go and get a pair of scissors and a shawl......
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by mspookie: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
shes obviously a northerner, were u expecting someone looking like beyonce even after she told u her name is halima undecided
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Honey go and get a pair of scissors and a shawl......
grin
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Onyenna(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
It actually depends on where we are meeting(club etc).... Btw, ileke idi, is that really you!?
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
na iyabo ojo be dis na...........i go like my girl to look like dis,cos the girl dey hungry me f.u.ck since
Re: After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . by cindyrella(f): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Noting wrong? U no see as d barbie eyebrow dey pick race comot for her face? Na apollo dey worry u.
Lol.......maybe grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Ashawo Ladies Too Want To Enter Church, With This Wears? (see Photo) / What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back / Guys, Do You Think Dinners Should Be Served Like This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.