Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) (33100 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Can U Date Or Marry A Disabled Man Or Woman? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by combatmedic: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2012
This is NOT a Nigerian ladies bashing thread, so please go away if you are looking for such.

I came across this picture on Facebook and decided to share. Can we find this kind of love in Nigeria or is the lady in the picture married to this man's money?!

Would a Nigerian lady marry a man who is 'hand-less' and 'leg-less' regardless of his financial status?!

Would a Nigerian man marry a lady who is 'hand-less' and 'leg-less' regardless of her financial status?!

I wonder. . .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by tobssyt(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2012
Dis one crious o. D girl get good heart. Indeed, this is true luv

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by combatmedic: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2012
tobssyt: Dis one crious o. D girl get good heart. Indeed, this is true luv
She is a rare gem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by ayogabriel(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
Do u guys know how much the guy could own, or what comes with what she's doing? Abegii we still get sum nigerian girls with good heart out there. It might be true love ooh, but ...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by femmy2010(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
sweet love

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by seedord247(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ayefele is married. cry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
That is Pastor Nick and he's bloody Rich: You never can tell the girl motives,... Eve if she ain't after the money, she might be after the popularity, fame or attention... She's American, and they can Divorce anytym.. For the main time, they are both catching their fun undecided

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by rakumiii(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
if nah naija disabled....hin dey on hin own o.....even ashawo no go follow am... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
wow, i really admire her. shes beautiful inside and outside

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by masterpiecer(m): 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
ayogabriel: Do u guys know how much the guy could own, or what comes with what she's doing? Abegii we still get sum nigerian girls with good heart out there. It might be true love ooh, but ...

u sound confuse, r u 4 us or against us?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Chanchit: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
The guy is worth millions of $, i watched one of his seminars 2yrs ago....
Bt na the lady go dey do the lashing, she go jst dey set the John Thomas to any angle she want, cos the guy situation na like dido with a body for the lady..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
As long as there is money Babes will say yes. He could be a horrible toad, or a pig in its sty wallowing in its filth as long as there is money chics will always say yes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Jibwillz: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
ayogabriel: Do u guys know how much the guy could own, or what comes with what she's doing? Abegii we still get sum nigerian girls with good heart out there. It might be true love ooh, but ...
seriously!!! I'd love to see a naija babe marry a sleeveless quy cheesycheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Rocktation(f): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2012
No.
Because I don't know how I'm going to fall in that love. I'm certainly not gonna fall for his 'good heart' alone.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
combatmedic:
She is a rare gem.
they are both disabled.. you won't understand
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by masterpiecer(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ijogz K: That is Pastor Nick and he's bloody Rich: You never can tell the girl motives,... Eve if she ain't after the money, she might be after the popularity, fame or attention... She's American, and they can Divorce anytym.. For the main time, they are both catching their fun undecided

why must we always judge the intent of people we know nothing about?
whether she is doing 4 real or 4 fakes, we shouldn't be so jugdmental, and why do we always go 4 d negative intent? a typical nigerian mentality, goes to showcase what we have inside mostly, so poor.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by mrseamy: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
dis na real ABI na art work
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
With the right figures ie (£000,000,000) Agbani go even run follow am

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by kemmeye: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
oh my goodness. not that im trying to be mean or anything but i can't. Even if he has all the money in the world. i just can't deal with situations like that . embarassed
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Cuddlemii: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
Money this! Money that!

Has it occurred to anyone that the man is very good looking facially. The lady might be attracted to his eyes, lips, skin and flat belly.

The man might be skilled in the craft of bedmatics. Being disabled might mean he would introduce some new/few tricks & tips to the bedroom (the woman might not have experienced something so tender & soothing in her life)

Its obviously different from what she is used to, she might like the adventure. Or you think men that are able are considerate to women romantically? Anything can trigger the union between them like closure, stability & consistency. The man might be deep, emotional & caring.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by obowunmi(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
Nigerian women won't even touch an impotent man with a long pole...talkless of handicapped.

Handicapped people are not looked favorably within the culture.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by mhozzis(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
Google the amount that guy has in his acount and post here before i comment
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Chaydee(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
For The Photo-Shopped Crew!!

That is Nick Vujicic, he is a great man born without arms or legs àVictoria in Australia in 1982.

It is child of a couple of pastors committed and dedicated to God. At birth he is suffering from a rare disease called "Tetra-amelia syndrome".

The Photo Above shows that All Women Are Not the Same It's a shock to his family and the local church who question the fact that God would allow this, while his parents are committed Christians.

This is the complete misunderstanding ... Several videos providing more evidence of his childhood until today demonstrate how people change forever when they meet him in person.

Even viewing and listening his testimony at their desk, people were touched and transformed.

The impossible has Come true, Nick Vujicic man without arms or legs is married in California in the United States February 10, 2012 with the beautiful Kanae Miyahara.

It is totally and fully dedicated to the work of God and the Lord has provided for him a wonderful wife.

He believed and trusted in the goodness and faithfulness of God, and he dreamed that God has made.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by tonyx4x44(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ijogz K: That is Pastor Nick and he's bloody Rich: You never can tell the girl motives,... Eve if she ain't after the money, she might be after the popularity, fame or attention... She's American, and they can Divorce anytym.. For the main time, they are both catching their fun undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Ramcie(f): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
NO WAY but wait a minute . I can since that way I know he can NEVER be unfaithful grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
Do you people even know what is the story behind those two?

EVERYONE IS SHOUTING UP AND DOWN "THE GIRL IS GOOD THE GIRL IS GOOD" undecided undecided undecided undecided

Maybe he was not like that before she met him. Or maybe the guy is extra caring, extremly loving, romantic and considerate of her. Maybe he's what girls like. All the small things you guys with legs and arms considered nonsense all the romance you guys considered garbage. How a man treat his lady love matter to some sensible women out there not just look.

Behind every great love is a great story.

So yea I can love anybody for that matter if I love em and the love is worth it.

In real love, you don't even choose who you fall in love with, it just happens.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by xpensivethony: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
this wan na love wantiti,that is the americans for you,very funny people....
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Wemmy6284(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
masterpiecer:

why must we always judge the intent of people we know nothing about?
whether she is doing 4 real or 4 fakes, we shouldn't be so jugdmental, and why do we always go 4 d negative intent? a typical nigerian mentality, goes to showcase what we have inside mostly, so poor.
Thank you jare.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by minute(f): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
I just looked him up again. I believe he is the one i saw on video.

He really can't make a living doing manual labour so he might as well sucker

fools out of their $$.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by fittty(m): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
U guys should watch wat u say about him cos he's a a pastor and u know wat God s pastors! "TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED"
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by wesley80(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2012
Where's Freecocoa to tell us "its no big deal"?
In fairness to some Nigerian girls, some actually can and they have.
Hundreds of guests at a church wedding on Saturday witnessed the triumph of love over materialpossession and other considerations when a university graduate, Grace Ibrahim, was joined in holy matrimony with her hearttrob, a physically challenged man. P.M.NEWS learnt that the groom, Aruna, became paralysed on bothlegs when an injection was administered on him at a tender age. Aruna and Grace on their wedding day. Grace, a teacher from Kogi State, Northcentral Nigeria, has a master’s degree in Chemistry while Aruna, an indigene of Auchi, Edo State in the Southsouth, also has a master’s degree in Statistics. Both of themstudied at the University of Lagos. Speaking during the wedding, the General Overseer of Renewed Christian Assembly, Egan on the outskirts of Lagos, Rev. Dr. Julius Ladeji, noted that the wedding was unique and significant because it shows love could triumph over other considerations, adding that love still exists in the society. Explaining why she fell in love with Aruna, Grace said among all the men that approached her for courtship, Aruna met all the qualities she was looking for in the man of her dreams. She added: “He is lovely, trustworthy and knows how to treat a woman.” She said that she met Aruna at Unilag where she went for her master’s programme. She said by providence, Aruna also came for his master’s degree. She said they became friends andshe had initial challenge because she thought it was a joke when he proposed to her. “I started praying when he persisted and I contacted my pastor who prayed and confirmed it,” Grace disclosed. According to her, she had difficulties introducing him to her family until after several days of prayers when she summoned the courage and did so. She said with prayers and God ontheir side, she introduced him to her family and they accepted him. Aruna, who claimed to be ladies’ man, said when Grace came into his life as a friend, he had the burning desire to settle with her as partner. He said he was sure she had the same desire and with prayers, God confirmed it. He said that he has since overcome the challenge of not moving freely and has set out to achieve progress in life just like every other man. Aruna said that it was the drive that made him to go back for his masters programme at Unilag. He described Grace as his friend, companion and wife who understands him better. On how he will cope with the marital vow, he said was equal to the task. He said when P.M.NEWS reporter visit the family after nine months, his wife would have delivered a baby. Grace’s family head, Amos Ibrahim, confessed that he did not support the idea at the initialstage, but gave his blessing when she introduced Aruna to the family. “He is intelligent, sound and handsome. The family gave our support,” he said. Aruna’s eldest brother, Oshio Aruna expressed gratitude to God. He said that Haruna has been a source of motivation to the family. “We are inspired by his achievements in life despite his challenge. “I knew he will marry one day and it has come to pass today,” he said.
pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/08/06/varsity-graduate-marries-disabled/

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? / Pictures That Proves South Africa Has No Chill / A Love Story In 22 Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.