Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) (33113 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Can U Date Or Marry A Disabled Man Or Woman? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
These handicaps abroad are 100 times better off most Nigerians living with all their body complete! undecided undecided

Both the handicap and the alright ones dey beg heavily for Naija, like all their lives depend on it undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Techwriter: 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mind what you call disabled. The right word is "differently-abled". The man is abled in other areas which some physically abled people lack.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
This thread reminds me of a short video I saw on NL a long time ago about "differently-abled" (Thank you, Techwriter) people in Nigeria.
Very eye-opening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC_NOCIi7Rw
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Theblessed(f): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
[size=16pt]Hope, she knows what she's doing!

Hope, the man's heart is not broken after honeymoon, I pray o o o !
[/size]
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Jennykalu(f): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
What abt d tall preti nigerian girl dat married aki? Abi aki no disable? Abeg mk una no d insult nigerian girls...we d try abeg.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
wesley80: Where's Freecocoa to tell us "its no big deal"?
In fairness to some Nigerian girls, some actually can and they have.
pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/08/06/varsity-graduate-marries-disabled/
Come you no go free me?

Ehen what's the biggie?I said it,oya bite me.

No be people dey marry blind,dumb even crippled men for nigeria?why bring me into the matter,dey your lane o.angry
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by BusHouse(m): 12:19am On Aug 14, 2012
rakumiii: if nah naija diabled....hin dey on hin own o.....even ashawo no go follow am... grin
Naija disable wey get pay? O'boy even d vp dauter go fall 4 am.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Epalos: 1:36am On Aug 14, 2012
This man here is a rich international preacher and people marry in America all the time for as little as $100,000 life insurance, some spouses get killed on their honeymoon, some were even lured to faraway india to be killed as soon as they got out of the airport. so there is no way of knowing if its love or money.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Epalos: 1:40am On Aug 14, 2012
With the kind of money this man has? I doubt it, you need to watch him preach he's a gem.
rakumiii: if nah naija diabled....hin dey on hin own o.....even ashawo no go follow am... grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Arlington(f): 3:02am On Aug 14, 2012
Some of the comments on here are really sad. I work and my husband works as well. We have a baby boy who is going to be two soon. I struggled for 5 years to have a child, I was 100 percent sure it was my husband and he went to get tested and he was ok ,Only to find out it was I having the issues.
I met my husband in a wheelchair, he was assaulted when he was 18years old and next week will make it 25 years he has been in a chair. someone broke his spine,he will never walk again unless God says so,has limited mobility of his hands as well.
We will be celebrating our 8 year anniversary next year and that is the man for me.Are things different absolutely,sometimes difficult yes but this is my path and journey I choose it and I have no regrets.Not everyone can marry someone disabled and that is ok .Everyone thinks of the bedroom affairs ,people looking at them ,what people will say forgetting they are not dead they just dont walk .
I was in my twenties when I got married I was not the hottest thing since slice bread but I had other options if I had said no to him .it was not out of desperation or I needed to relocate or I wanted money( him no get sef sorry babe if you read this part f) kiss I loved him and I was ready to take the plung.what made me confident was my father when I told him he said hey you this girl only you will try something like this, he said do you love him?He said if you marry him out of pity you will hate your life if you really love him you will overcome anything that comes your way.
So with that alone from my dad I am solid and I don't care what anyone thinks or says.
I am no saint I say it as it is when I need too,so you don't need be anything extra to love someone in a wheelchair it is just what you chose.

Some of you forget we are all challenged in different ways in our lives, he is far from rich .what if you met the love of your life walking and something happened will you dump him/her?
If God forbid I leave my husband it is not for the fact he is disabled it is because he pissed me off somehow!!

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 14, 2012
Arlington: Some of the comments on here are really sad. I work and my husband works as well. We have a baby boy who is going to be two soon. I struggled for 5 years to have a child, I was 100 percent sure it was my husband and he went to get tested and he was ok ,Only to find out it was I having the issues.
I met my husband in a wheelchair, he was assaulted when he was 18years old and next week will make it 25 years he has been in a chair. someone broke his spine,he will never walk again unless God says so,has limited mobility of his hands as well.
We will be celebrating our 8 year anniversary next year and that is the man for me.Are things different absolutely,sometimes difficult yes but this is my path and journey I choose it and I have no regrets.Not everyone can marry someone disabled and that is ok .Everyone thinks of the bedroom affairs ,people looking at them ,what people will say forgetting they are not dead they just dont walk .
I was in my twenties when I got married I was not the hottest thing since slice bread but I had other options if I had said no to him .it was not out of desperation or I needed to relocate or I wanted money( him no get sef sorry babe if you read this part f) kiss I loved him and I was ready to take the plung.what made me confident was my father when I told him he said hey you this girl only you will try something like this, he said do you love him?He said if you marry him out of pity you will hate your life if you really love him you will overcome anything that comes your way.
So with that alone from my dad I am solid and I don't care what anyone thinks or says.
I am no saint I say it as it is when I need too,so you don't need be anything extra to love someone in a wheelchair it is just what you chose.

Some of you forget we are all challenged in different ways in our lives, he is far from rich .what if you met the love of your life walking and something happened will you dump him/her?
If God forbid I leave my husband it is not for the fact he is disabled it is because he pissed me off somehow!!

Post of the year. TRUE love right there. God bless ma'm.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by darmiex(f): 6:04am On Aug 14, 2012
@ poster, in case you did not know, Nick is filthy rich, i am not questioning the woman's motive o,just saying that before people start bashing nigerian girls. mind you Asuquo (blind) is also married, and if you read his romance story, the girl show am pepper before she agreed. if you love a disabled person, why not.
please let us get something clear, the fact that a person (man or woman) is disabled does not make them different;they can still be good or bad people. i have met some wonderful disabled people, and i have met some who are plain horrible. now i am not bashing men o but this story is true. while in university, there was this guy who had one leg, but he was brilliant, dressed well and took care of himself well. if the guy dance for you, you will not believe it. he started dating a gal and she later moved in with him. well guess what, he started to cheat on her with her friend, and when she found out, he threw her out. so scum is sum whether diasbled or not. a person is a person whether disabled or not.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by swtcharissa(f): 7:05am On Aug 14, 2012
This man is both a pator n a motivational speaker,he is a money making machine himself,even if a man is disabled,if he is outspoken,develops himself n earns a living,marriage will nt b a problem
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by UncleN: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2012
Peopple just like to open their mouth and chat the first shit that comes outta it. For those of you repulsed by this, how many of you know you would not be disabled tomorrow? How many of you are gonna get knocked over by a car? Hhow many of you are gonna fall off an okada therefore loosing your limbs? Been to Igbobi Hospital to see mangled victims of okada reckless driving, with some probably once moronic thinkers like you, but now looking to God for a miracle!!! What a "topic"!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2012
Arlington: Some of the comments on here are really sad. I work and my husband works as well. We have a baby boy who is going to be two soon. I struggled for 5 years to have a child, I was 100 percent sure it was my husband and he went to get tested and he was ok ,Only to find out it was I having the issues.

*sobbing*
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Bluemoon1(f): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2012
i can't marry a disabled person just because i can't cope with the responsibilities. The girl has mind. may God give her strength
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Ignatio(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2012
Many of you are running away from the true answer to the question. The people you're comparing him with has either legs or arms.

I believe the lady fully understood this type of marriage before getting into it. If she doesn't or have other intentions in mind, it's totally left for her.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by beemojo: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2012
Chanchit: The guy is worth millions of $, i watched one of his seminars 2yrs ago....
Bt na the lady go dey do the lashing, she go jst dey set the John Thomas to any angle she want, cos the guy situation na like dido with a body for the lady..
at least he has one she can enjoy and control which is more than i can say 4 sum1 lik u...
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Jumicke: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2012
God might created him that way for him to perform wonders for Him
I ask myself the same question. [/quote]
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by lockheed55(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by rollyfemmy: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
seedord247: Ayefele is married. cry

tell them jare..but he has hand sha! smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ijogz K: That is Pastor Nick and he's bloody Rich: You never can tell the girl motives,... Eve if she ain't after the money, she might be after the popularity, fame or attention... She's American, and they can Divorce anytym.. For the main time, they are both catching their fun undecided

''He is bloody rich'' is your description for a limbless man who inherited nothing material from his parents.

What have you done for yourself with 4 limbs?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by claremont(m): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
okpara ugo:

''He is bloody rich'' is your description for a limbless man who inherited nothing material from his parents.

What have you done for yourself with 4 limbs?
LWKMD4H!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
Babzilla: As long as there is money Babes will say yes. He could be a horrible toad, or a pig in its sty wallowing in its filth as long as there is money chics will always say yes.

I partially agree with you. Aki and Pawpaw don marry sound looking Nigerian babes with upstream and downstream fully deregulated sectors.

Some people dont know the power of money. Poverty is the worst enemy of a man. I cant say more.

One babe actually confided in me that she always wants to be around me for what she will eat. Hahahaha.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Beync(f): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
No I cannot
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
swtcharissa: This man is both a pastor n a motivational speaker,he is a MONEY MAKING MACHINE himself,even if a man is disabled,if he is outspoken,develops himself n earns a living,marriage will nt b a problem

Am gonna be a MONEY MAKING FACTORY.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
combatmedic: Hooray! Hooray!! grin grin

Two of my threads have hit front page within the space of 24 hours, this calls for celebration! cheesy cheesy

Time to pop Champagne, God is good!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you a tailor? Dont constitute a nuissance please !
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
udifrancis: My question is "how long will she endure?"

Love is never endured. Never get married out of pity. They both are truely in love.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by tlops(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
sheyie2007:
they are both disabled.. you won't understand

You wicked oh! lol
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by cleancaleb(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
How d guy want the do that thing now Ehn!!!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by emmycee(m): 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
blind love..lol
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Cuddlemii: 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
cleancaleb: How d guy want the do that thing now Ehn!!!

wetin dem dey carry do something? dem tell u sey im no get? omo dt guy fit dey carry. wetin him no get for hands n legs, anointing give am for weapon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures That Proves South Africa Has No Chill / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.