Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,701 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Is It Advisable To Have A Male As House Help? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Advisable To Have A Male As House Help? (8624 Views)

Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Have A Male As House Help? by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
hannydarl: Don't take a boy. Your child will be made to give him Mouth Action regularly. Pls don't even leave baby alone with a nanny if you can help it, take them both to the shop. Unless you are doing government work.

What happened to day care centers??
Re: Is It Advisable To Have A Male As House Help? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
hannydarl: Don't take a boy. Your child will be made to give him Mouth Action regularly. Pls don't even leave baby alone with a nanny if you can help it, take them both to the shop. Unless you are doing government work.

ha, ha, ha! grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Have A Male As House Help? by hannydarl(f): 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
Kobojunkie:

What happened to day care centers??

Nothing o. I personally keep my LO's with me till age 3. I don't trust daycare people to handle their feeds, clean my baby girls bum right, comfort her like I would do when she cries etc. I am a clingy mom. So if I have a second hand to help me I monitor them closely with my child. I am too involved from what they eat, wear, drink and how they are put in their beds to sleep. I like handling those stuff at this very tender age. That's just me sha.
Re: Is It Advisable To Have A Male As House Help? by Jellitah: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
Yes!
Time for MADAM to chop too! grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Have A Male As House Help? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2013
yeah, i guess! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should A Good Wife Do With Her Earnings? / A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone / Solved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.