Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History (27318 Views)

Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo / Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by MahatmaGhandi: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2012
ACM10: IT'S OFFICIAL!

Igbos, Niger-Delta, Midwest and Yorubas are conquered territories! Anyone in the south that walks with his head high must be a fool. Anyone that thinks that it's only Igbos that are are considered a conquered territory must have his head examined. This is coming from the insider of the jihadists movement. Can't we lay down our differences and liberate ourselves from this bully?

Good head on your shoulder bro,these war lords know of just to divisions in nigeria I.e north and south and they are north the rest is south,If we hate ourselves so much why stay together
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by drstone1: 8:51am On Aug 14, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Did any one noticed what the bolded part in brown color meant? that means that awolowo agree to join the war out of fear that North is about to crush the west, shei thank God i am alive to read this.Yoruba AND FEAR FEAR FEAR TIFIKWA UNU

ALAS, the Yoruba nation are being told the HOME TRUTH that has been kept away from the public view for AGES.......That the Northern Hausa's Consider them fickle and Lily livered COWARDS. Whenever they wanted, they found one among them to undermine their real Leaders. Whether its an Afonja to Defeat ALaafin, or A Ladoke to undermine an AWOLOWo, and if Ladoke is no longer alive, an MKO could do the Job well. Today, it is the likes of Tinubu or this guy in Osun to RUBBISH an OBJ. I am happy that despite their pretentions, the Fulani/Hausa Superiority is shown by their Unrivalled establishment of the ILORIN Emirate and they are coming out to declare it openly.
I have a friend here on Naira land who , whenever issues are raised quickly mentions the likes of Black Scorpion as a thorn to Biafra...I laugh!! Just yesterday, Mr Femki Fani Kayode mentioned that the Yorubas won the War for "NIGERIA", nay their ABOKI overlords. It was when OBJ entered the scene. And ever since they have been termed 2nd class as far as the nigerian project is concerned until the events of HOPE 93. To change the POWER Equation, GOD thru unexplainable circumstances brought the same man OBJ to take POWER back from them and they have fought every inch of the way to get it back.I understand, that while in Power Obj makes it a duty to attend the OIC meetings in Person and they Hated HIm for that. But it is obvious that the heavens do not favour their cause. As their dim light of Hope,[The yaradua Presidency quickly ended before Sanusi could Implement his SHARIA Agenda. A Goodluck Surfaced beating the Likes Of IBB, ATIKU & Buhari to It. They thought the had the numbers to decide by Election, they were dissappointed yet again. Next, they concluded if we cannot have it peacefully, then unleash our religious BOKO HARAM DOGS to feast on them... if possibly we may carve out iof Nigeria a Sharia State for Ourselves..........THIS ALSO IS DOOMED TO FAIL and completely reverse whatever gains they had in the PAST.....WATCHOUT!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by megapriest(m): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Did any one noticed what the bolded part in brown color meant? that means that awolowo agree to join the war out of fear that North is about to crush the west, shei thank God i am alive to read this.Yoruba AND FEAR FEAR FEAR TIFIKWA UNU
its easier to lie against the dead..why him no talk am wen Awo dey alive
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

All these cyber bravado makes me laugh ! You should ask your elders / parents what our over night "brothers" in the south south did during the civil war , From Adaka boro stopping shipment of food and medicine , to the friendly boat paddlers who would turn the boat over once you are in the middle of the water (Back then most igbos couldn't swim) , To the friendly informants who helped the Nigerian army . The Goodluck vote was a political one and even at that what has goodluck done for the south east ? Do you see the sea ports ? the airports , the new niger bridge , the renovation of the old niger bridge ? No , Nothing , Zilch , Nada ! Igbos MUST WATCH this time . We cannot afford to be made scapegoats again . Nzeogwu was an igbo speaking south south man but when $h!t hit the fan they denied THEIR OWN SON and supported the propaganda that it was an "igbo coup" , People like Enahoro (whom i used to think was a saint) was very well involved in the "starvation agenda" . So don't come around with this "IGBOS MUST FIGHT" Bravado . In case you don't know we lost 3MILLION people in the civil war . Thats 3MILLION shy from what Hitler did to the jews , Would you like us to lose 3MILLION more ? The war (if it ever happens) between dokubo and these guys would be fought at our BACKYARD and thats fine by me as long as its not on IGBO LAND! The rules of war has changed now ! As for igbo daughters tending to other needs of the soldiers , we would have an agreement , You don't tamper with what is ours and we don't tamper with what is yours . Besides the pathway we would give the Federal troops would be one FAR AWAY FROM POPULATED COMMUNITIES (A BUSH PATHWAY ). IGBOS MUST NOT FIGHT ANY WAR AGAIN especially when its not worth it . The Federal Government would eventually get weakened by this war regardless of who wins or loses and that's when the IGBOMAN WOULD IMMEDIATELY MAKE HIS DEMANDS and at that time the FG wouldn't want to start what they can't finish.

Wow. You are making a lot of Sense.

Keep it up!!!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by tonadoes: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2012
Dis northern muslim elders are so naive in ideas. Can someone pls remind dem dat it was dem and their brothers tru Makama dat pressured Obj 2 remove Rel and Ethnicity frm d last pop cencus. Also let me remind u dat number no longer play a vital role in modern day warfare. Some countries wil b ready 2 flood south with arms 4 some barrels of oil. And wat do u hav, i gues al'quada wil suport u. U ppl shd just try and make d country governable 4 Gej
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by drstone1: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2012
D'Soj:
It hurst to see dis barbaric idiots still open their dirty mouths to think they own Nigeria.....but
It hurts more to know OBJ a yoruba man ruled 8yrs and did nothing to curb this, it stinks now, dat a supposedly tough Ijaw man is also a lame duck...
It annoying....do we have to go to war again?
Dose of us (civilised Generation)that avnt witnessed war b4 but see it on TV are the ones making d waters still cos we siddon look and go by our daily life not wanting wahala.
The nonsense uncivilised generations of d north don't give a hoot.. De formed d Boko Haram.... D writing is on d wall.. These northern elders endorse BH....

Disgusting..!!!!

ALAS, the Yoruba nation are being told the HOME TRUTH that has been kept away from the public view for AGES.......That the Northern Hausa's Consider them fickle and Lily livered COWARDS. Whenever they wanted, they found one among them to undermine their real Leaders. Whether its an Afonja to Defeat ALaafin, or A Ladoke to undermine an AWOLOWo, and if Ladoke is no longer alive, an MKO could do the Job well. Today, it is the likes of Tinubu or this guy in Osun to RUBBISH an OBJ. I am happy that despite their pretentions, the Fulani/Hausa Superiority is shown by their Unrivalled establishment of the ILORIN Emirate and they are coming out to declare it openly.
I have a friend here on Naira land who , whenever issues are raised quickly mentions the likes of Black Scorpion as a thorn to Biafra...I laugh!! Just yesterday, Mr Femki Fani Kayode mentioned that the Yorubas won the War for "NIGERIA", nay their ABOKI overlords. It was when OBJ entered the scene. And ever since they have been termed 2nd class as far as the nigerian project is concerned until the events of HOPE 93. To change the POWER Equation, GOD thru unexplainable circumstances brought the same man OBJ to take POWER back from them and they have fought every inch of the way to get it back.I understand, that while in Power Obj makes it a duty to attend the OIC meetings in Person and they Hated HIm for that. But it is obvious that the heavens do not favour their cause. As their dim light of Hope,[The yaradua Presidency quickly ended before Sanusi could Implement his SHARIA Agenda. A Goodluck Surfaced beating the Likes Of IBB, ATIKU & Buhari to It. They thought the had the numbers to decide by Election, they were dissappointed yet again. Next, they concluded if we cannot have it peacefully, then unleash our religious BOKO HARAM DOGS to feast on them... if possibly we may carve out iof Nigeria a Sharia State for Ourselves..........THIS ALSO IS DOOMED TO FAIL and completely reverse whatever gains they had in the PAST.....WATCHOUT!!!!!!!
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by nkemKalu: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2012
jude33084:

I tire oh! Τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ibos have surfered τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ most from τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ hands of τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇i§̤̥̈̊ Northerners yet they are afraid Ť☺ speak out ßŮϯ when Asari is trying Ť☺ help?...they are all runing away singing Asari is on his own.
Sorry for u......seems u don't know the history of Nigeria. ASARI DOKUBO is a small boy as he has been rightly described by the northern Elders and as such he can not speak for the Igbos nor dictacte the line the Igbos will toe. The truth of the matter is 'WHETHER HE (ASARI) IS JUST WAKING UP FROM SLEEPING SLUMBER? Just like his compatriot SARO-WIWA, he just needs to be careful so that he doesn't get consumed by the same forces they ones protected. I simply believe that every section of this country will learn their lessons in a very hard way. Prior to 1993 june 12 elections, the Yorubas thought they owned NIGERIA with the north AND the Igbos were outcast, but today, every one of them know the truth .....it was JUNE 12 1993 election that made them to wake up from their slumber. Soon and very soon, the south south will learn in a very hard way and it is gradually moving to that. Let the ODEH PRESEIDENT JONATHAN continue to protect his mandate and let him waste the entire tenor not convening a NATIONAL CONFERENCE....his children and great grand children will live in regrets (this I can assure him). My brother...the truth is that the Igbos have nothing to do or say in this IJAW and nothern BROHAHAHA....and we are not afraid of war either rather we will watch events unfold. The only person I miss so much is the GREAT IKEMBA.........BY NOW HE WOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING VERY VERY REASONABLE. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
Some years back(Under OBJ or Yaradua) Imo and Abia states protested that we weren't included in the Coastal areas and we didn't receive funds as a coastal area , the south south went on total offensive with their chief war horse Edwin Clark (I'm sure you must have head abo[b]ut him) saying that the South East wasn't a coastal area. I have seen LOTS of south south people who would rather die than associate with an Igbo man [/b]BUT NOW that things are about to get ugly , they have become our "OVER NIGHT" brothers all of a sudden ! Igbos are Economic , Political and Cultural (in some way) allies to the south south BUT WE are not their thugs , goons , war machines or population boost in time of war . I laugh at how this south south folks feel they can just put the Igbos on SPEED DIAL and call whenever things get ugly . Total Bull$h!t ! We voted goodluck because the average igbo man hates marginalization / Oppression but that doesn't mean we would have millions to waste in a war that has nothing to do with us . IGBOS FOLD YOUR FHUCKING HANDS AND WATCH .

Hahahaha.... Another WISDOM. Bros , you be Solomon ooo.

The Niger Deltans think they know how to play politics. It is very evident on Nairaland here by their folks.

Ndigbo know your batttle. Let us all play Politics. Afterall , we are all political animals.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by drstone1: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2012
Billyonaire: I hope Pasta Tunde Bakare is reading this, so next Sunday he can keep supporting the Northern Muslims against a Southern Christian President. Such a shame!!

ont mind them, the thought they could fool every right thinking person before the election by finding a Yoruba man to pair with that their jihadiist warlord.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Monjerk: 9:03am On Aug 14, 2012
Hehehe, here we go again,the northeners claiming they can sweep the rest of the country with a twingle of an eye. Let this man not think that the same thing that happen b4 will repeat again, if anything will happen now, sorry for the north. Am just very angry by this man's statement, he better watch what he spew in the public.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Boyoorisha: 9:03am On Aug 14, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Don't mind him jare my honorable commissioner.I am sure you are aware of the adage that said fowl always leave the knife that cut off his neck and bend the neck to the innocent grand. See aboki bashing your papa,reminding the youth of your tribe how their warning made your fathers took to their heed and join the war,shei i tire for u guys lack of mind of your own is what kill you people.today breeze has blow we have seeing the fowl yansh, we all can see from the horse mouth that their warning made the great awo shiit on his pant 10xx and asked south westerners to join aboki to fight their fellow southerns.
It is not difficult to identify the morons here. Simply by their comments, we shall know them. Just a fictitious write up from one northern idiot springs you into uncontrolled action of opening your stinking mouth widely to say rubbish. No wonder you guys are being sidelined in the scheme of things, because you always think through your yarnsh grin!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by princemol: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2012
Trash!!! grin
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by logica(m): 9:06am On Aug 14, 2012
...and this was a man in the Nigerian Army? LMAO. This obvious illiterate who thinks wars are fought in numbers (population)? Did he do any courses in military strategy? No wonder the country is in shambles (as if we didn't know why).
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2012
Desola: These northerners need to be killed off!

Good morning my Yoruba friends
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2012
Billyonaire: The Present day Yoruba man is more savvy than the Awos, they will never be used and dumped as Awo was by the North. Modern day Yoruba race must have learnt from Awo's betrayal and will never give the North Access to the Ocean anymore. The West has to root out people like Tinubu and Tunde Bakare from their political equation and Unite with the rest of the Southerners to get the haramic North from our progressive new found country of Southern Nigeria-A land of milk, honey,Oil and gas, but if they chose not to, America and Russia needs our Oil, and if we have Russia and America behind us, who can be against us?
[size=16pt]Thank You Sir[/size]
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by hero70(m): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2012
He only says go and read ur history and u fools are upset, or don't u have a history.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by soma042(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Bunch of cowards, what are they waiting for? Let the war begin, I cant wait. Only war will break up this country, AND THERE IS NO POINT STAYING TOGETHER SINCE WE HATE EACH OTHER SOOO MUCH...

See the way these malams are rubbishing awolowo, it seems the worobah fear fear mentality didnt start today? So the worobahs actually agreed to join the Biafrans but later backed out simply because the malams from the north said they were going to crush them? I always know these people are betrayers and gutless bags of shit.
lol
what do u expect from cowards huh
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2012
bayooooooo: The politics of emptiness and the race of fools for gold medal in stupidity. Even with the North’s domination of political space, illogical and fake population figures, where is the advantage today? It has brought backwardness not just to Nigeria but the whole of Africa. The North as it is today is poorer in everything than even the region that was destroyed during the war. With the current bloody and destructive campaign by Boko Haram, the North has further set back her region economically by almost fifty years.

The Military today is now Nigerian and not Northern Nigeria’s Military of 1960s. The nationalism of the 60s is now effectively replaced with open and unapologetic tribalism. The propaganda machine is now accessible to everyone one with naira and Kobo and a virile presence on social media. The Nigeria of today is way very different from that of the 60s. The North should tread with caution. The North cannot win the next civil war if there is any.

Nigeria is salvageable. The country has not crossed the irredeemable tipping point. Instead of engaging in empty chest beating of winning a non-existent war, they should admit their failure and join hands with patriotic elements across the length and breadth of the country to move Nigeria forward. They should drop unreasonable opposition to efforts geared towards restructuring and returning Nigeria to a true political and fiscal federal state. They should allow a proper census count devoid of illogicality and devilish manipulations. They should allow every effort towards creating a truly credible national identification scheme c.um database succeeds. They should allow secularism to thrive without threat from political Islamism.

Political consciousness is on the rise. The electoral riggings of the past are being curtailed and the defeated regions (the East and West) are now recreating power blocks and gradually putting competent hands at the helm of affairs. Meanwhile the North continues to delude herself in the vain pursuits of power that has not fetched the region anything past misery and unbelievable poverty in the past. In the final scheme of things, we might not fight another war. But one thing is sure: the gap between the North and the South will continue to expand economically if the present status quo is not changed with both regions flatly fall short of their maximum potentials. We may soon reach a model not entirely different from that of Koreans.

WELL THOUGHT OUT
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by olaojo: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2012
if they had the grace of such thing b/4 ,the military corridor will be the first channel to b blocked this time around. Eyes don open!
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by MahatmaGhandi: 9:23am On Aug 14, 2012
kettykin:

From the above it seems Awolowo intended to be Neutral in the Civil war until he was forced to join the north, Really it was not the attempted invasion of Ore like some people are peddling all over the internet that caused Yorubas to join the war but the military might of the Caliphate.

I thought Adaka Boro, Edwin Clark and Ken Saro Wiwa all fought to unite the country, it was because of this kind of arrogant talk from Ahmadu Bello that provoked Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna to strike in 1966

If the above quote is true then will really really really have a very big problem at hand infact i will urge all and sundry to verify the aunthenticity of the quote before this is taken further , Offa happens to be somewhere in Kwara and building a 1 mile corridor from Offa to the wharf would have been the largest and longest express road in the world and he went further to say that nobody could stop the people of the north who number 120 million from acessing the sea.
which means that the OPC,Afenifere,MKO,OBJ,Black scorpio and all the generals that yoruba have ever produced are nothing but useless noise makers.

Now we are getting to where the rain started beating us , i have been pondering why Gowon and Danjuma have all been quiet during the Boko Haram uprising but only come out when Biafrans make noise, could Nigeria actually be a conquered territory of the hausa fulani ? if not how come major players in the civil war have not come to refute this statement .The clowns who have been parading them selves as he heroes of the civil war have all gone to sleep and will wake up when little Uwazurike opens his mouth

Gowon's conscience from all I have observed pricks him ,I have this deep feeling that he regrets that civil war, but acknowledging that he was wrong before nigerians will be a big dent on his pride and image so he would rather just half heartedly say one nigeria in words but in heart I just have this weird feeling he weeps.my thoughts though
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by ABAKA72(m): 9:27am On Aug 14, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

All these cyber bravado makes me laugh ! You should ask your elders / parents what our over night "brothers" in the south south did during the civil war , From Adaka boro stopping shipment of food and medicine , to the friendly boat paddlers who would turn the boat over once you are in the middle of the water (Back then most igbos couldn't swim) , To the friendly informants who helped the Nigerian army . The Goodluck vote was a political one and even at that what has goodluck done for the south east ? Do you see the sea ports ? the airports , the new niger bridge , the renovation of the old niger bridge ? No , Nothing , Zilch , Nada ! Igbos MUST WATCH this time . We cannot afford to be made scapegoats again . Nzeogwu was an igbo speaking south south man but when $h!t hit the fan they denied THEIR OWN SON and supported the propaganda that it was an "igbo coup" , People like Enahoro (whom i used to think was a saint) was very well involved in the "starvation agenda" . So don't come around with this "IGBOS MUST FIGHT" Bravado . In case you don't know we lost 3MILLION people in the civil war . Thats 3MILLION shy from what Hitler did to the jews , Would you like us to lose 3MILLION more ? The war (if it ever happens) between dokubo and these guys would be fought at our BACKYARD and thats fine by me as long as its not on IGBO LAND! The rules of war has changed now ! As for igbo daughters tending to other needs of the soldiers , we would have an agreement , You don't tamper with what is ours and we don't tamper with what is yours . Besides the pathway we would give the Federal troops would be one FAR AWAY FROM POPULATED COMMUNITIES (A BUSH PATHWAY ). IGBOS MUST NOT FIGHT ANY WAR AGAIN especially when its not worth it . The Federal Government would eventually get weakened by this war regardless of who wins or loses and that's when the IGBOMAN WOULD IMMEDIATELY MAKE HIS DEMANDS and at that time the FG wouldn't want to start what they can't finish.
Nwokem how can you reason like this. I agree with you on Igbos not fight for anybody 100%, but giving Abokis military corridor, NEVER!!, because it goes againt sound logic, the moment we give the Abokis a corridor, we will be automaticaly involved, because the Niger delterns will see it as Igbos helping abokis, let the abokis find a military corridor to fight the ND provided it is not through Igboland, let them us paratroops or whatever, since the arrogant idiots are claiming to be supermen. Or maybe the abokis should use south west corridor to the coast and attack ND from the sea, after all the SW are always ready to betray their southern neigbors for political conccesion once the conflict is over.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by TalkingBird: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2012
Am not suprised
(Revelation 6:4)
"And another came forth, a fiery-colored horse; and to the one seated upon it there was granted to take peace away from the earth so that they should slaughter one another; and a great sword was given him. . ."

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 14, 2012
Eifeh: Just passing
grin NO ROAD. YOU MUST JOIN BY FORCE

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by tnktosin(m): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2012
He also disputed the Nigeria’s population according to religion, blaming Obasanjo for refusing identification by religious faith in the 2006 census in order to avoid proving that Muslims are populated than the rest. “Today, our population is as Muslims is 120 million and the rest are 50 million,” he said. “Because of this, if census will be conducted again they must be column for religion.”
Very interesting, its a case of muslims vs the rest. "Born to rule", you own the country.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by gbadexy(m): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2012
Some bigots and stupidity!
It should have been obvious from the population ratio given that the man was spewing trash.
He also said awolowo gathered yorubas at ibadan as if yoruba race is a village, by the way how come some irrelevant person I never heard of before and that didn't partake in the civil war is the one saying they threatened awolowo, would the nigerian troops had worn the war easily without awolowo?
It is getting clearer that nigeria cannot work, the north are united and lords it over the south while the south are bickering with some region bitter and calling yorubas cowards even though they fought both in nigerian army and ahead of biafran troops and betrayers even though they betrayed colonel banjo and are people known for betraying themselves for money. These easterners also conveniently forgot the effort of people like professor wole soyinka and colonel banjo and rather chose to label the entire yorubas based on the debatable action of awolowo.
I wonder how the biafra land would have been knowing that the five governors couldn't agree on ndigbo day, their senators couldn't agree on a senate president, their party apga is riddled with factions, they even have real and fake ibos with discrimination among themselves!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by lorddannie: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2012
Obiagu1:

This is an interesting part of the quote. Does it mean that the military corridor from Offa to Wharf still belongs to them
that is why the northerners are pressing for the dredging of the river niger.
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by mmmustapha(m): 9:34am On Aug 14, 2012
grin history will repeat itself, we will conquer u, subjugated n dominate u fooooool be warn north is nt a joke
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by tnktosin(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2012
ACM10: IT'S OFFICIAL!

Igbos, Niger-Delta, Midwest and Yorubas are conquered territories! Anyone in the south that walks with his head high must be a fool. Anyone that thinks that it's only Igbos that are are considered a conquered territory must have his head examined. This is coming from the insider of the jihadists movement. Can't we lay down our differences and liberate ourselves from this bully?
Nice one
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Malawian(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2012
Pls @ mr chippychappy, it is not in Igbo best intrest to sit idly with war in the niger delta. First, we cant have these precipitates so close to us as they will take over the niger delta once they have anihiliated the people there. Secondly igbo will be surrounded on all sides by enemies and will ensure a slow and calculated genocide against us. Thirdly, war is to igbos like flies are to corpses. There was never a way we would have sat idly even if we wanted. We cant haave these mulahs taking control of sea access in our backyards. One more thing, the next war will be an igbo war! All these are just dress rehersals. I dont know how it will shape up, but when it does, it will be all about igbos. Kudos to the ijaws for holding these mulahs in a shouting contest. Hausa fulani did not win any war. The british, russia, arabs, north african, middle beltans and a few sabouteurs in the niger delta did. The british just handed them victory on a platter, and they keep making all sort of noise as if to convince themselves they won the war. Hausa fulani were idlying away in sokoto and environs while the middle beltans were battering the biafrans. Who is going to sell these muslims weapons in this century? This is not the 60s!

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by tnktosin(m): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2012
mmmustapha: grin history will repeat itself, we will conquer u, subjugated n dominate u fooooool be warn north is nt a joke
'Ekpa, 'evwe, oji, orwue'.... smh
Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Okijajuju1(m): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2012
Now I think I am ready to go to war...

This Usman Farouk guy made some very clear points;

1. They (MUSLIMS?NORTHERNERS) outnumber all of us both Southerners and Westerners by atleast 2 to 1.

2. Yorubas are cowardly oily soup eating biitch niggas and would be inconsequential in the coming warfare.

3. They have the military might to conquer the south and gain control of our seaports.

4. Awolowo couldnt Stop them so Asari cant either.

5. They want to lay claims to the offshore oil blocks.

Now, the mistakes that this Cattlefucker made are as follows;

1. In 1967, the war was born out of an immediate necessity, no real planning had gone into it.

2. The Igbos fought in defence and not attack.

3. The Niger Delta States were not so interested in the war, so put up very minimal resistance.

4. Foreign Aid was lacking and Ojukwu hadnt made any solid arrangements for that..

5. Oil money been never start to shack boys then.

6. They had a Northerner and a military man in power then hence exploited the Nigerian Army's arsenal to their advantage..

It will be bloody, but the one thing I can assure him is that they will fall.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History by Okijajuju1(m): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2012
<<<<<Deleted>>>>>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . / Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.