Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Might Be In Love With My Best Friend!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Might Be In Love With My Best Friend!!! (870 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Might Be In Love With My Best Friend!!! by natureem: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
I think I may be falling for my best female friend. We've been friends for over 15 years now and just recently I have started to like her more and more but I have no idea if she likes me more than a friend.

The whole story started back in 1995 when she was celebrating her 4th year b/day. Me and my aunt were both returning from a christmas service when she saw an old friend and they decided to have a little chat. Looking to my left, i saw that they were having a birthday party and so i decided to peep. Few minutes later, they organised a dancing competition and i opted in uninvited. Luckily for me i won and emerging as a winner i have d privilege to sit beside d celebrant, take pics with her and cut the cake 2geda. So that was how we met and my aunt had no choice than to sit like a guest. unknowingly, we were both attending the same primary sch, and since then we've been friends till now.

She's amazing. When we first started hanging out I had a bit of a crush on her but what i feel now is more than just a crush, am in love with her and i dont know what to do. She'll turn 21 this december and its gonna be a grand one but i dont wanna wait till then so that its not gonna be a sorry case. I want to tell her but I'm too afraid, any ideas on how I can tell her that I like her without freaking her out and changing our friendship forever? Pls Help!!! Cos am feeling like a busted bubble already
Re: Might Be In Love With My Best Friend!!! by natureem: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
Am in love with my bestfriend
Re: Might Be In Love With My Best Friend!!! by k2039: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dont just dismiss your feelings for your friend. Some of the best relationships are rooted in friendship. If she truely is a friend then she will understand, she won't laugh in your face or make fun of you,there is no way she would let go of your friendship over something like this. So I say go for it! Really when you break it all down, you know you have nothing to lose, but everything to gain. Don't be afraid to overstep the friend barrier and say something...that is the only way you will ever know!...I wish you all the luck in the world

In the most perfect relationship between a man and a woman, the pair are best friends first, lovers second and companions for life.

1 Like

Re: Might Be In Love With My Best Friend!!! by Kenistry(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
R u shittin me? Jst get me ha info......i will jst do dat for ya, if u dnt mind homie
Re: Might Be In Love With My Best Friend!!! by 190: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
I'm hungry sad
Re: Might Be In Love With My Best Friend!!! by greedie1(f): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
k2039: Dont just dismiss your feelings for your friend. Some of the best relationships are rooted in friendship. If she truely is a friend then she will understand, she won't laugh in your face or make fun of you,there is no way she would let go of your friendship over something like this. So I say go for it! Really when you break it all down, you know you have nothing to lose, but everything to gain. Don't be afraid to overstep the friend barrier and say something...that is the only way you will ever know!...I wish you all the luck in the world

In the most perfect relationship between a man and a woman, the pair are best friends first, lovers second and companions for life.
i couldnt ve written it any better.
Re: Might Be In Love With My Best Friend!!! by natureem: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
Kenistry: R u shittin me? Jst get me ha info......i will jst do dat for ya, if u dnt mind homie
i got mouth so dont worry man
Re: Might Be In Love With My Best Friend!!! by cindyrella(f): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
190: I'm hungry sad
*yawns*
Me too
*yawns again* embarassed
Re: Might Be In Love With My Best Friend!!! by Ariyke: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
k2039: Dont just dismiss your feelings for your friend. Some of the best relationships are rooted in friendship. If she truely is a
friend then she will understand, she won't laugh in your face or make fun of you,there is no way she would let go of your friendship over something like this. So I say go for it! Really when you break it all down, you know you have nothing to lose, but everything to gain. Don't be afraid to overstep the friend barrier and say something...that is the only way you will ever know!...I wish you all the luck in the world

my thought exactly
Re: Might Be In Love With My Best Friend!!! by Lyth: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
21 huh? ....jst d ripe age ....in sync wit ur feelins discovery I guess.
Re: Might Be In Love With My Best Friend!!! by Mynd44: 2:12am On Sep 21, 2012
I wonder why you are here telling us instead of telling the said girl

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? / Dating A F.u.t.a Mate / To All African Girls/ladies/women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.