Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) (1090 Views)

16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? / Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) by missadopted9ja(f): 5:59am On Aug 14, 2012
How far everybody.I have been browsing this site for years and recently decided to join.
I was hesitant to post but ill ask.

All I've seen is argument and strife and I started to wonder...if u people met in real life would u talk like this?
And who is the NL you think you cud get along wid in real life? Jus wondering......
Re: Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 14, 2012
madam, if you see strife and bickering somewhere, stay away from the place.

simple as abc and not rocket science.

if you're here to meet people, try dating section or buzz sexkillz or anyone so inclined.
Re: Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) by missadopted9ja(f): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2012
It is not a complaint. I was jus wondering if I was to meet u in real life wud u talk the same? Or is online talk different? Jus a thought, no vex. Free speech. smiley
Re: Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) by cyril83(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2012
missadopted9ja: It is not a complaint. I was jus wondering if I was to meet u in real life wud u talk the same? Or is online talk different? Jus a thought, no vex. Free speech. smiley
those talks r merely internet talks...such wil neva happen wen you and I get to meet...when wil dat be shawty..waiting! grin...neva mind tpia,he was only talking outta frustration

1 Like

Re: Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) by 190: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2012
OP

if i have to meet you for 5mins
4 would be spent kissing you
Re: Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) by missadopted9ja(f): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2012
Ok tpia I see ur point lol TOPIC CLOSED!
Re: Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) by mykejones(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2012
missadopted9ja: Ok tpia I see ur point lol TOPIC CLOSED!
gringringringrin
This is Nairaland..u dnt decide when you close a topic.
2ur question..am exhibiting 100percnt of my life attitudes here online.
I type what i say in real life,and i say what i type offline 2!
Re: Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) by missadopted9ja(f): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
mykejones:
gringringringrin

I see the humour here is SERIOUS humour. (If that's possible) Topic closed was a joke. Because of the unnecasary sweet talk. And thankyou for ur sensible answer smiley at least u r the same person when u log off. I jus wanted to c pplz personalities.
Re: Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) by missadopted9ja(f): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
mykejones:
gringringringrin
Re: Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) by missadopted9ja(f): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
I see the humour here is SERIOUS humour. (If that's possible) Topic closed was a joke. Because of the unnecasary sweet talk. And thankyou for ur sensible answer smiley at least u r the same person when u log off. I jus wanted to c pplz personalities.
Re: Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) by claremont(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
I like to think that I suffer from multiple personality disorder. I can switch characters in response to the situation at hand, but I remain an Atheist in real life though.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) by missadopted9ja(f): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
I'm sure some of the people who yarn anyhow wud not do so in real life as they r safe behind their screens.

I think most of us change personalities at some point. But not so drastic as to keep quiet in real life n only shout wen nairaland is on.
Re: Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
Thanks to the computer,so many people could actually express themselves. But i prefer the real world
Re: Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) by missadopted9ja(f): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
^ that's true I guess gives u chance to be james bond for the day.
Re: Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) by lilliesboy(m): 3:52am On Apr 18, 2016
No. I am quite a shy guy in real life, but write a lot on social media. However, if we should meet I remain who I am - my SELF ID.
Re: Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) by ehix89(m): 4:24am On Apr 18, 2016
internet talk is a little reflection of one's innermost character, a guy that's jovial online have every tendency of a good sense of humour in real life (smell!mouth), a guy that normally open threads on sex and dirty talk at random could be a sex freak in real life, a lady that spits venom at any slight provocation online could be really hard to deal with in real life (Jade-k!tan), Yeah I judge people by their internet character.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) by ziego(m): 5:03am On Apr 18, 2016
missadopted9ja:
How far everybody.I have been browsing this site for years and recently decided to join.
I was hesitant to post but ill ask.

All I've seen is argument and strife and I started to wonder...if u people met in real life would u talk like this?
And who is the NL you think you cud get along wid in real life? Jus wondering......

U no even get pishur for ur profile how u wan make we meet u?
U doubt our words we doubt ur looks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friends Friend Want To Date Me. Am Confused!!! / His Ex Girlfriend's Pregnant And He Claims To Love Me / Perfect Boifriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.