Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

His Ex Girlfriend's Pregnant And He Claims To Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Ex Girlfriend's Pregnant And He Claims To Love Me (1090 Views)

He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Ex Girlfriend's Pregnant And He Claims To Love Me by aout: 12:02am On Jan 24, 2013
In desperation I have chosen this forum to help me out of my dilema since I can't speak to anyone.

I met Wale on the 30th of November 2012. He asked that I date him and after all effort to flee from him, he always got to me. He's a regular guy, likeable and I got convinced that I could love him and over time I found myself in luv with him.

In my life then was a boyfriend who dint want to be an ex and cos of Wale, I ended the friendship just to make him comfortable.Weeks later I sensed all wasn't alright(am sorry bt I trust my instincts) so I took his fone and since I knew his password,I checked and saw an SMS addressing a lady as his wife and he said other implicating things I can't remember. We spend most time together(to and fro work) and I visit him and know the lady does not visit cos he just rented an empty apartment then and i know that he's not married. I confronted him and he pleaded and said he's trying to get a peaceful exit from his ex so he said that to pacify her.He pleaded and I forgave him but still chose to watch him.

Weeks later I checked his fone again(without his permission) and find that the lady was pregnant 4 him and he didn't tell me. I was furious and he explained that the last time he saw the lady was in October and he was just informed by her. He pleaded again and I let him be.Since then he has been giving me updates of himself and the lady and what she was up to.

With no doubt on my mind, Wale loves me. He told the lady he couldn't have anything to do with her and she went to his uncles with the new of the pregnancy and they have summoned him for a family meeting.
The meeting is yet to hold and I don't want to hold on through for nothing. Wale had his issues before he met me and he has told me most of it. I don't want to use his past to judge him. He says he want to marry me and nothing will stop him even his family.
I had to explain the circumstances to him as the lady's with child and am just a girlfriend. But he tell me everyday how much he loves me and everyday he seems to increase the intensity (forgive my word as I can't describe)

Help me by advising me on what you would do if in my shoes.
Thank you
Re: His Ex Girlfriend's Pregnant And He Claims To Love Me by tlaret24(m): 12:18am On Jan 24, 2013
if u r nt kia4l u wil end up like her.,
Re: His Ex Girlfriend's Pregnant And He Claims To Love Me by tashanja(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2013
How are you sure he is not using the same sweet words he used on his ex to get her pregnant?
Re: His Ex Girlfriend's Pregnant And He Claims To Love Me by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2013
Please....run for your dear life.
Re: His Ex Girlfriend's Pregnant And He Claims To Love Me by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mumu girl love ko love ni,he is lyn to u oh.dat ex is carryn his blood for heaven sake.

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Boifriend / Its Nearly Impossible To Find True Love / Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.