Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Should I Have Fought ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Have Fought ? (6011 Views)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl/Guy? / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Have Fought ? by IZUKWU(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2012
When i went to my girl's house yesternight , she was outside with her ex ,though her aunty was inside ,i greeted the guy ,we already knew ourselves and hug my girl and ignored him and me and mygirl were gisting and playing . Till he demanded that she saw him off ,she refused and i had to drag her with me to see him off, at the junction he asked for some moment alone with her ,she said he should talk in my presence ,he refused and i have them some space and the next thing the started they started exchanging words and he slapped her . I came to them and asked him to go, but mygirl they have not finished talking and he was fuming. I was not well ,i had a bike accident on saturday and the wounds are still fresh . I didn't want to fight nor did i have the mind to do so. As they shifted again to talk , i heard raised voices and slaps as i drew close ,he left . My girl he slapped her 3 times, why because he wanted to kneel down and beg her to dump me and come back to him and she said he shouldn't bother that she can't leave me for him . He told her that she is not the only woman on earth that she can go to hell. I had to hold myself not to fight. Because the man is stronger than me coupled with the wounds on my body.i didn't draw him out because i didn't want to excalate matters. Throughout the night till i went to my house around 12 a.m ,she was crying that its because she is an orphan and has nobody and he knows that's why he is handling her like that ,i am feeling bad about all this and i want to teach the guy a lesson ,my neighbour is a police woman ,a high ranking one , i told her as i came back cause she was asking me why am coming back by that time,she said she will give two police officers to go and arrest the man and detain in their cell for like 2 days. Am i still thinking about it. Should i drag it this far ? Or just forget the matter or should i have fought that idiot? Never had a cause to fight over a woman and i don't want to start today. But am feeling i let mygirl down.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Pacify: 8:22am On Aug 14, 2012
it was a terrible insult for you to have watched another man slap your woman, let alone for THREE TIMES! In the first place, you never should have allowed her to see him off not to talk of giving them space to discuss privately. If I was the girl, I'd never date you again. But that as been said, you have to find a way to get back at that guy otherwise, He will do worse next time (probably rap.e her right there in your presence) since you didn't react the first time. You should ve probably challenged him right there and then and when he makes a terrible move at you, you can then go ahead and justifiably arrest him. Now you don't have a justifiable reason for arresting him and so far he has done what was on his mind without been challenged. Always stand your ground no matter what!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2012
Hey buddy, you always having problem with your girlfriends exs.
You gotta check yourself man.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by IZUKWU(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2012
val_dee: Hey buddy, you always having problem with your girlfriends exs.
You gotta check yourself man.
its still the same girl and the same ex
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by IZUKWU(m): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2012
Pacify: it was a terrible insult for you to have watched another man slap your woman, let alone for THREE TIMES! In the first place, you never should have allowed her to see him off not to talk of giving them space to discuss privately. If I was the girl, I'd never date you again. But that as been said, you have to find a way to get back at that guy otherwise, He will do worse next time (probably rap.e her right there in your presence) since you didn't react the first time. You should ve probably challenged him right there and then and when he makes a terrible move at you, you can then go ahead and justifiably arrest him. Now you don't have a justifiable reason for arresting him and so far he has done what was on his mind without been challenged. Always stand your ground no matter what!
so i should have returned the slaps and fought him if need be ,thanks
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2012
You did the right thing. Don't bother with the police. She is not your wife and you owe her nothing. What the devil was she doing with her ex? What can't people say no and mean it? If the police are going to be involved, she has to be the one to call them, since she was the one assaulted. You can support her financially, but i will never ever advise you to be in the helm of this affair since you are neither betrothed, nor married to this lady. Be neutral as always.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 14, 2012
IZUKWU: so i should have returned the slaps and fought him if need be ,thanks
Fought wetin? My friend keep your composure. If you lose your eye fighting this man, will this lady still want to have anything to do with you?

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by seedord247(m): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2012
Broo.. stop lying on Okada. Just tell us say you dey fear the or the Guy they heavy pass you.

Even though he's more heavier than you doesn't mean you should watch him giving your GF slaps... Next time, look for one place they're frying plantain or akara, ask the woman frying it if you can make use of the oil. Just pour a liitle on his face, whenever he see you, he go dey hail u ni. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2012
IZUKWU: its still the same girl and the same ex

WTF! I hail you
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by 190: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2012
seedord247: Broo.. stop lying on Okada. Just tell us say you dey fear the or the Guy they heavy pass you.

Even though he's more heavier than you doesn't mean you should watch him giving your GF slaps... Next time, look for one place they're frying plantain or akara, ask the woman frying it if you can make use of the oil. Just pour a liitle on his face, whenever he see you, he go dey hail u ni. tongue

seedord is the worst nairalander alive after 190

i swear
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by ifihearam: 9:27am On Aug 14, 2012
My u be very lazy and foolish person,how can you excuse your girlfriend and her ex to discuss?about what ni?well the guy sees you as a nobody hence he had the guts to slap ur babe thrice right in ur presence,its a shame on you,even if you couldn't fight him over his stature or what have you,you could have @least raise your voice and shake the whole place like you people always do(am very sure you are yoruba na).
Secondly I dislike people who always wants to gain gain sympathy,why telling us ur babe is an orphan??is that necessary?do you know how many successful and confident orphans we have out there that are ladies??abeg go jor.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by mummychi: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2012
guy if am ur girl i ll end d relationship, u r a weak man every girl need security and u r not given her that just look for a way to get back at d guy because if not so ur girl will use dat at u someday
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2012
mummychi: guy if am ur girl i ll end d relationship, u r a weak man every girl need security and u r not given her that just look for a way to get back at d guy because if not so ur girl will use dat at u someday
If you are his girl, what were you doing with your ex?
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by IZUKWU(m): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2012
mummychi: guy if am ur girl i ll end d relationship, u r a weak man every girl need security and u r not given her that just look for a way to get back at d guy because if not so ur girl will use dat at u someday
i feel that there is something about their r/ship that i don't know or my girl is not telling me , if it comes to fight ,he is more hefty than me and might beat me at it,is it worth it to get wounded for her. The other we were in my house and this same guy was calling her to come to her house that he is waiting for her and of course i said that she is going on where.he called till he got tired. As for her dumping me or me quitting the r/ship ,well in 2 months time am leaving my current job,house and location to start my master's degree program . I don't think the r/ship will continue after that and i have told her about my going.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by freecocoa(f): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin

Rotflmao

OP you and this your girlfriend again,what are you still doing with that girl sef?

Anyways,i don't think you should have fought although as a woman if my man watched another guy slap me and did nothing then he's in big trouble with me,let alone 3 resounding slaps,mba nu.

Well you acknowledged that the dude is stronger than you so no need to get yourself beaten up,but i must tell you,you are being too stup1d for that your girl(no offense)even if you had to let her see her ex off,why go with them? You even excused them to have a private discussion,you should have let her see him off,na you even encourage her to go see him off,you weren't there when the ex came calling,you met him there,you should have allowed them finish their business on their own,na you find trouble sef.

I'm sure the dude slapped her just to see your reaction,in his mind now you are a weakling who can't defend his babe but walai that your babe is a big shediot,why does she allow a f00l of an ex who beats her up(I'm sure this isn't the first time)to still visit her?she is just a confused girl.

You better respect yourself and let her sort out her issues,you shouldn't have to deal with baggages from her previous relationship(s)except in very exceptional circumstances,if she wants the guy detained,she should get the police informed,assist her via advice or money but don't get directly involved with the police on this case.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by 190: 10:01am On Aug 14, 2012
yawns
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by niki6(f): 10:18am On Aug 14, 2012
as far as i am concerned it is all ur fault, YOU dragged her to see d guy off wen she had refused. YOU gave dem space to talk wen she had said NO. YOU stood by n watched him slap her nt 1nc nt 2ce bt 3 times jst coz u wia AFRAID. U shld av interferred wen u heard raised voices, her cryin n comment dat she has no one shows u dnt count and ur actions say u dnt care, she shld av brken up wit u by nw... nonsence. May God save me 4rm ppl lyk u.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by spikesC(m): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2012
hire ajegunle boys to beat him up, i hear its even cheaper now.. cool
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by spikesC(m): 10:26am On Aug 14, 2012
niki6: as far as i am concerned it is all ur fault, YOU dragged her to see d guy off wen she had refused. YOU gave dem space to talk wen she had said NO. YOU stood by n watched him slap her nt 1nc nt 2ce bt 3 times jst coz u wia AFRAID. U shld av interferred wen u heard raised voices, her cryin n comment dat she has no one shows u dnt count and ur actions say u dnt care, she shld av brken up wit u by nw... nonsence. May God save me 4rm ppl lyk u.

So all men must be super tigers abi...well, there're more proper ways to treat such matter and to some us, fighting is not one of them cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by bknight: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2012
U neednt even talk to d dude. Why see him off? U should hv stood where u were and called her out of his company after u heard voices rising even b4 d first slap. As a matter of fact, if there was any sense of belonging, she should heed ur call. It won't make u a control freak but will send deserving messages to d guy. It'll tell d dude who's in charge now. Secondly, her heeding ur call tells him her stand. And both of u jst walk away.

Anyways, while u'r at it crying over spilt milk, tell me this one thing; when u gave them space to talk, wat were u doing? Standing nearby bush in d dark? Probably pretend to be busy punching away at ur phone wit all seriousness? Or licking sweets?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by 190: 10:52am On Aug 14, 2012
bknight: U neednt even talk to d dude. Why see him off? U should hv stood where u were and called her out of his company after u heard voices rising even b4 d first slap. As a matter of fact, if there was any sense of belonging, she should heed ur call. It won't make u a control freak but will send deserving messages to d guy. It'll tell d dude who's in charge now. Secondly, her heeding ur call tells him her stand. And both of u jst walk away.

Anyways, while u'r at it crying over spilt milk, tell me this one thing; when u gave them space to talk, wat were u doing? Standing nearby bush in d dark? Probably punching at ur phone? Or licking sweets?

undecided

rotfl
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by niki6(f): 11:00am On Aug 14, 2012
spikes C:

So all men must be super tigers abi...well, there're more proper ways to treat such matter and to some us, fighting is not one of them cool
no he shld stand by lyk a coward. N if u undastood my post at all u wuld knw d point i was tryin 2 make. *sighs* jst read bknight's post
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by spikesC(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2012
niki6: no he shld stand by lyk a coward. N if u undastood my post at all u wuld knw d point i was tryin 2 make. *sighs* jst read bknight's post

So u're trying to justify your advice for him to fight. I am ashamed of you. Its your kind that instigates the jihad wars.
You want a man to fight for you instead of respecting your womanhood and filter the kind of scallywags you roll with.
And even after he said the guy big pass am, u still want him to go and commit suicide.

And again, bknights never supported a fight....you need to read his post again and go for a brain check up
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by mykejones(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2012
Guy,with your actions,you not only Disrespected your girl,you also disrespected yourself!
Agreed you weren't as strong as the fellow,but shd u have given them 'enof' space in the first place?
Live with this Guilt: You exposed your girl to danger,and she got disrespected,RIGHT in your presence! Live with it! Nxt time,man up and own up!
PS: Disregard Sexkillz advice.
Every girl needs a REAL man,ur girl ain't an exception.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by IZUKWU(m): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2012
niki6: as far as i am concerned it is all ur fault, YOU dragged her to see d guy off wen she had refused. YOU gave dem space to talk wen she had said NO. YOU stood by n watched him slap her nt 1nc nt 2ce bt 3 times jst coz u wia AFRAID. U shld av interferred wen u heard raised voices, her cryin n comment dat she has no one shows u dnt count and ur actions say u dnt care, she shld av brken up wit u by nw... nonsence. May God save me 4rm ppl lyk u.
noted. Thanks but the slaps weren't at the same time besides don't think i should have fought . I should have let her or encourage her see the guy off.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by IZUKWU(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2012
mykejones: Guy,with your actions,you not only Disrespected your girl,you also disrespected yourself!
Agreed you weren't as strong as the fellow,but shd u have given them 'enof' space in the first place?
Live with this Guilt: You exposed your girl to danger,and she got disrespected,RIGHT in your presence! Live with it! Nxt time,man up and own up!
yeah that exactly how i felt,wouldn't repeat itself ever again.
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by freecocoa(f): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2012
IZUKWU: noted. Thanks but the slaps weren't at the same time besides don't think i should have fought . I should have let her or encourage her see the guy off.
You sha funny.

Whether the slaps came at two minutes interval doesn't matter,bottom line is she was woozed 3 deafening slaps,next time don't force people to do what they don't want to.

E just be like say na set up sef,you dragged her to go see him off so that he can slap her grin
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by spikesC(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2012
mykejones: Guy,with your actions,you not only Disrespected your girl,you also disrespected yourself!

Look at this agboro man...nurtw chairman. She already exposed herself to danger by having anything to do with such a guy. And ur definition of a real man is one that fights on the street....God help our Youths
Re: Should I Have Fought ? by spikesC(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2012
IZUKWU: noted. Thanks but the slaps weren't at the same time besides don't think i should have fought . I should have let her or encourage her see the guy off.
You must be a fool..what rubbish
Its even better the slaps came at once than on intervals. 1 gbosa, you stood there, second gbosa, u sh*t ur pants and the 3rd gbosa you still dey give excuse. Useless man

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Fought ? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
Izuchukwu! U dey very lucky! Na u d guy bin dey target sef! D guy bin dey find way for you to stick your nose in his business with dat b1tch u call u babe! Wetin d bobo for do you eh... lipsrsealed

Believe me, dat ur okada accident was timely & God-sent! cheesy It gave u reason (enuf) not to engage in a duel. Perhaps, dats why d guy even gave u enuf rope to respect urself and keep ur distance! I swear, if u had crossed the boundary he set for you...d okada accident would have been child's play comparatively. cheesy

In summary, all dis tory wey u dey yarn giv us na babash! Fyi, dat babe still dey giv am glory...in other words, d guyman still dey knack her kpekus on a regular basis! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers / Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.