Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers (6007 Views)

"Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / Reasons Why Relying On Signs And Not Consent Before Having Sex Can Be Misleading / Men And Types Of Orgasm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers by Jenny1010(f): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Spiritual lovers are spirits that enter into covenants with man/woman and exercise certain rights and authorities over them as a result. These rights and authorities are mainly but not limited to
assuming the role of lovers, husbands or wife, these covenants could be with or without consent, known or unknown. Spiritual lover like an earthly lover is also a jealous lover. it's wants to have you alone. As a jealous lover it's does things to disrupt your earthly/physical affairs.

Some signs that signifies you may have spiritual lover.

1. Sudden anger toward your physical lover for no reason at all. You slept the night before happily in the arms of your lover,but in the middle of the night or early in the morning, you wake up very angry toward him or her for no just reason. Everything he or she does at that moment irritates you. After some time, you will regain yourself, and come back apologizing and wondering what the heck got into you.

2. Sudden hindrance of emission of semen. This is specifically experience by men. Suddenly, you find out that when having sex with your physical lover, no semen is erupted, but yet you often wake up in the morning with loads of semen stained in the pants.

3. For a woman, unable to get wet below during sex with your physical lover, but wake up often in the middle of the night or early morning wet below.

4. The man's penis is hard and erected when sexually stimulated by his physical lover, but suddenly becomes flabby/numb whenever he's about penetrate her vagina.

5. Sudden retraction of the male sexual organ, and sudden narrow or even close up of the female vagina. For a woman, this often lead to painful intercourse; and for a man , this often lead to weak erection.

6. Neglect abandonment by the opposite
sex. You suddenly found out that the opposite sex are not attracted to you. A man approach you and ask you for a date today and you accepted; tomorrow the same man seen you again and never wants to talk to you again for no just reason. And things keep going on like that.

7. Extreme tiredness in the morning. This includes, waist pains, slight pains on your sexual organ and sometimes banging headache.

8. Having relationship in the dream. This includes but not limited to, pregnancy in the dream,Breast- feeding a baby in the dream,Backing a baby in the dream,Having a family in the dream,Shopping with a man/ woman in the dream,Seeing a man sleeping by
one’s side in the dream. Having sex in the dream. Dream marriage.

9. Career/business disappointments and failure. Spiritual lover are jealous lovers. They don't often attack their victims well being except he/she disobey or offend them. They can go all the way to punish/attack you whenever you are having an affair with an earthy lover( espcially when the earthly lover is spiritually strong) . That's when you hear a man saying "Ever since I married my wife, I have been experiences business/career failures." It's not your wife, it's you.

Types of Spiritual lover

1. Imagination Spiritual lover – you wake up in the morning, not sure if the sex in the dream actually occurred.

2. Resident Spiritual lover – This spiritual lover only comes by to make love to you in the night, and during the day, it's goes aways and only comes back again the next night. It's doesn't have problem with who you sleep with during the day, as long as you don't let them spend the night with you.

3. Physical Spiritual lover – They go anywhere you go with you as monitoring spirits and they often protect and guide you from harms. They are jealous of your earthly lover and seek to harm
them.

4. Hermaphrodite Spiritual lover – This often deal with married couples. This is because this spirit sleep with both husband and wife. This spiritual lover has both male and female organs and does party with the couple every night. It's gets jealous when any of the couple starts seeing someone else outside the union, and it's seeks to harm the intruder or the said couple.

5. Multiple Spirit Husband and Wife – Once one has found its way to you, they go and bring other demon spirits to have sex with you like a gang rape. This
brings convulsed problems that you cannot even explain.

6. Transferred Spiritual lover– This happens when you are using someone’s things like, soap, sponge, clothes, shoes. The spirit is transferred to you by contact with the property of the former victim.

7. Animal Spiritual lover – This spirit lover uses animals to attack through sex in the dream. Like you are having sex with an animal, could be a dog, horse or pig. Very difficult to resist.

8. Masquerading Spiritual lover – They will use the face of your husband or your wife or someone they know you can’t resist, like the face of that girl in your area that you are lusting over.

Now you know... tell us na which one they puck you? grin
Re: Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
No comment
Re: Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers by IamLEGEND1: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
commentless
Re: Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sounds like some nollywood juju thing...
Re: Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers by colsorubak(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jenny1010:
Spiritual lovers are spirits that enter into covenants with man/woman and exercise certain rights and authorities over them as a result. These rights and authorities are mainly but not limited to
assuming the role of lovers, husbands or wife, these covenants could be with or without consent, known or unknown. Spiritual lover like an earthly lover is also a jealous lover. it's wants to have you alone. As a jealous lover it's does things to disrupt your earthly/physical affairs.

Some signs that signifies you may have spiritual lover.

1. Sudden anger toward your physical lover for no reason at all. You slept the night before happily in the arms of your lover,but in the middle of the night or early in the morning, you wake up very angry toward him or her for no just reason. Everything he or she does at that moment irritates you. After some time, you will regain yourself, and come back apologizing and wondering what the heck got into you.

2. Sudden hindrance of emission of semen. This is specifically experience by men. Suddenly, you find out that when having sex with your physical lover, no semen is erupted, but yet you often wake up in the morning with loads of semen stained in the pants.

3. For a woman, unable to get wet below during sex with your physical lover, but wake up often in the middle of the night or early morning wet below.

4. The man's penis is hard and erected when sexually stimulated by his physical lover, but suddenly becomes flabby/numb whenever he's about penetrate her vagina.

5. Sudden retraction of the male sexual organ, and sudden narrow or even close up of the female vagina. For a woman, this often lead to painful intercourse; and for a man , this often lead to weak erection.

6. Neglect abandonment by the opposite
sex. You suddenly found out that the opposite sex are not attracted to you. A man approach you and ask you for a date today and you accepted; tomorrow the same man seen you again and never wants to talk to you again for no just reason. And things keep going on like that.

7. Extreme tiredness in the morning. This includes, waist pains, slight pains on your sexual organ and sometimes banging headache.

8. Having relationship in the dream. This includes but not limited to, pregnancy in the dream,Breast- feeding a baby in the dream,Backing a baby in the dream,Having a family in the dream,Shopping with a man/ woman in the dream,Seeing a man sleeping by
one’s side in the dream. Having sex in the dream. Dream marriage.

9. Career/business disappointments and failure. Spiritual lover are jealous lovers. They don't often attack their victims well being except he/she disobey or offend them. They can go all the way to punish/attack you whenever you are having an affair with an earthy lover( espcially when the earthly lover is spiritually strong) . That's when you hear a man saying "Ever since I married my wife, I have been experiences business/career failures." It's not your wife, it's you.

Types of Spiritual lover

1. Imagination Spiritual lover – you wake up in the morning, not sure if the sex in the dream actually occurred.

2. Resident Spiritual lover – This spiritual lover only comes by to make love to you in the night, and during the day, it's goes aways and only comes back again the next night. It's doesn't have problem with who you sleep with during the day, as long as you don't let them spend the night with you.

3. Physical Spiritual lover – They go anywhere you go with you as monitoring spirits and they often protect and guide you from harms. They are jealous of your earthly lover and seek to harm
them.

4. Hermaphrodite Spiritual lover – This often deal with married couples. This is because this spirit sleep with both husband and wife. This spiritual lover has both male and female organs and does party with the couple every night. It's gets jealous when any of the couple starts seeing someone else outside the union, and it's seeks to harm the intruder or the said couple.

5. Multiple Spirit Husband and Wife – Once one has found its way to you, they go and bring other demon spirits to have sex with you like a gang rape. This
brings convulsed problems that you cannot even explain.

6. Transferred Spiritual lover– This happens when you are using someone’s things like, soap, sponge, clothes, shoes. The spirit is transferred to you by contact with the property of the former victim.

7. Animal Spiritual lover – This spirit lover uses animals to attack through sex in the dream. Like you are having sex with an animal, could be a dog, horse or pig. Very difficult to resist.

8. Masquerading Spiritual lover – They will use the face of your husband or your wife or someone they know you can’t resist, like the face of that girl in your area that you are lusting over.

Now you know... tell us na which one they puck you? grin

na too much of white garment church de worry u!
Re: Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers by Gurgle(f): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
is this thing real or not? I only hear about it in films

especially one strange film I saw one time starring Tonto Dikeh. hm

nobody has ever mentioned it where I am

is there any Bible verse claiming they exist. or is it a native belief
Re: Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers by Dotwillis1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Are you a priestess?
Re: Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

They exist.
Re: Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol,I've seen that lame movie. Ijele I think.

O.p u forgot to add transgender spiritual lover.
I admit these things exist.
Re: Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
OP how do you know so much about this..........
Re: Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

the name of the movie is Ijele's wife.
Re: Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers by tpiander: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Why are all these females coming up with fetish threads so openly?

Op turn to Jesus, this is the time you are supposed to be getting your act together but instead you are behaving foolishly.

Why would you be so fetish at your age? Are you planning to marry a babalawo or you will finish some mugu with all kinds of fetish in the name of jazzing him into marriage?
Re: Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers by Gurgle(f): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Andrew114:
the name of the movie is Ijele's wife.

Was it a realistic portrayal? How come only Africans talk about this phenomenon
Re: Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Was it a realistic portrayal? How come only Africans talk about this phenomenon
am confuse as well
Re: Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers by Gurgle(f): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
starlingslimnet:
They exist.

whats your proof
Re: Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers by Akkord4gov: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
YourMain:
Sounds like some nollywood juju thing...

Nollywood fan grin grin
Re: Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers by abayskia(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
All ds pple talking trash cos it has i not happened to you doesnt mean u should castigate d op for ds enlightenment
I must most of what ds op said are fundamentally,basically truth cos i experience most of ds tns,i have been praying to God almighty to come salvage me cos i cant take it any longer
lord!pls,save my soul cos i dont know wat i did to deserve ds spiritual manipulations

(1) (Reply)

Top 17 Sexy Things To Do To Your Girl While She Is Asleep / See Sex Robot Making Waves In Ireland / Dear Men, Please Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.