Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? (47765 Views)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) / Your Girlfriend's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Timileyin(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by marieolae(f): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Do not support anybody, be neutral. Let them both sit at the back

188 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ur sister.....She first maintain the front role.

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by gede7744(f): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
u are not yet married to ur gf and she is already domineering and controlling, wonder what she will do if u eventually marry her.

498 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Timileyin(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: Do not support anybody, be neutral. Let them both sit at the back

My Girl friend is calming the sitting in front is her right, me i dont understand ooo?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by cirmuell(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
Okay first thing first, how old are the two of 'em?

47 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
Who won? Get them to both sit at the back... such drama queens

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Timileyin(m): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
cirmuell: Okay first thing first, how old are they?
#

My sister is 27 my girl is 26

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by cirmuell(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
Timileyin: #

My sister is 27 my girl is 26
you are kidding me right? These ones were fighting for who sits where? I give up.

133 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Timileyin(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
MrsBreezy: Who won? Get them to both sit at the back... such drama queens

No one actually attended the wedding, we ended up stabbing the party.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
MrsBreezy: Who won? Get them to both sit at the back... such drama queens

.Obviously his sugar mummy won the duel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
Timileyin:

No one actually attended the wedding, we ended up stabbing the party.

Haha because of seats? No lie I'd leave them both there and just go...

19 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Pretyangel25(f): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
your sis is the right person to sit in the front after all she's just your gf not your wife

52 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
abi jare and b dia driver

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
TrollMan:

.Obviously his sugar mummy won the duel.

Hmm there's a sugar mummy as well? Loool
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by cooljoe(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
family is family. Friends(galfrnd or no galfrnd) are not as important as family. Do not confuse the loyalty of friendship with the bond of blood

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Timileyin(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha because of seats? No lie I'd leave them both there and just go...

The fun was already died, Girl friend threatens break up, my sister telling me none sense. The fight is still up self.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
gede7744: u are not yet married to ur gf and she is already domineering and controlling, wonder what she will do if u eventually marry her.

Thought provoking and insightful but unfortunately, the OP can't comprehend this...

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by cirmuell(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
cooljoe: family is family. Friends(galfrnd or no galfrnd) are not as important as family. Do not confuse the loyalty of friendship with the bond of blood
all this over a gaddam seat?

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Timileyin(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
cooljoe: family is family. Friends(galfrnd or no galfrnd) are not as important as family. Do not confuse the loyalty of friendship with the bond of blood

Untop Front site? What is so special

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
Timileyin:

The fun was already died, Girl friend threatens break up, my sister telling me none sense. The fight is still up self.

Girls are too annoying I swear ahh lol just go and chill... Allow them... they'll be friends later on and start teasing you about how u couldn't handle them both hehe

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by cooljoe(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
Timileyin:

Untop Front site? What is so special
me m jst sayin in any fair dispute, don't eva go against d family

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by tintingz(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
Are they kids fighting over front seat?

Your girlfriend should use her brain, she should know that your sister should be the one to occupy the front seat in this scenario because...

1. Your girlfriend is not yet married to you or are you guys even engaged?

2. Your girlfriend should at least give your sister some respect whether elder or young sis, if she's indeed planning to be your future wife.

@ no. 2 will even make your sister like your girlfriend for her respectful behavior and want her to occupy the car front seat she wished for.

Moreover your girlfriend met your sis at the front seat, so why the fight?

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by cooljoe(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
cirmuell: all this over a gaddam sit?
pls read my reply to timiyelin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by yuppieman(m): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
In our kind of society, ‎​‎​†ђe front seat of a man's car į̸̸̨§ meant for his wife/gf as ‎​†ђε case may be. But in your case, you have your sister sitting in ‎​†ђε front seat before you got ‎​2 your gf, now coutesy demands that your sister alights and go 2 ‎​†ђε back seat but in your case she didn't (for whatever reason); your gf should have let it slide pass afterall she will get 2 sit in your car more than your sister will ever sit there. Now, 2 answer your question directly, if your sister į̸̸̨§ much younger than your gf, you would have politely requested that she moved 2 ‎​†ђε back seat (as a mark of respect) but if they are abt ‎​†ђε same age then you would have politely requested your gf 2 sit at ‎​†ђε bck for that once.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
Timileyin:

dia is somtin u are not telling us here.... Is dis d first time dey are meeting? If not den something else transpired...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Debbyug(f): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
can't help but laugh...ur comment though

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
..lol...Is that possible...

Honestly, it is kinda hard for me to believe your story...

Its not possible your girlfriend will drag seats with your sister....She carry charcoal for head ni??....BTW, whats so special about the front seat gansef??...I wanna know..

Can someone please help me out....

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by cirmuell(m): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
cooljoe: pls read my reply to timiyelin
agreed, but this is a car seat we are talking about. The whole thing stinks of immaturity joor.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by nikkypearl(f): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hehe!let dem share the seat nau grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by tintingz(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
temigracie: ..lol...Is that possible...

Honestly, it is kinda hard for me to believe your story...

Its not possible your girlfriend will drag seats with your sister....She carry charcoal for head ni??....BTW, whats so special about the front seat gansef??...I wanna know..

Can someone please help me out....
maybe he just want to bring up a topic, an argument topic.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.