Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Is It A Crime For Girls To Express Their Feelings? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime For Girls To Express Their Feelings? (5143 Views)

How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / How Can One Tell Someone 'it's Over' Without Really Hurting Their Feelings? / Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime For Girls To Express Their Feelings? by adeboo(f): 12:14am On Jan 12, 2008
@ Adeboo: Sorry to hear about your experiences, but remember, not all men are like that, so continue to be you, and always say what you feel! cool

[quote][/quote]

Thank u jare my brotha.
I am still myself and i couldnt change even if change slapped me in the backside. grin
Re: Is It A Crime For Girls To Express Their Feelings? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 12, 2008
[quote author=adeboo link=topic=101848.msg1843731#msg1843731 date=1200093275

Thank u jare my brotha.
I am still myself and i couldnt change even if change slapped me in the backside. grin

That's the spirit! cool cheesy grin
Re: Is It A Crime For Girls To Express Their Feelings? by cooljoe(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2008
Its certainly not a crime, not in this mordern world of ours, the only problem lies with the fact that most girls won't take a NO, the way most males wil take it. Some girls begin to feel inferior if they are told to back off, not all but some.
Re: Is It A Crime For Girls To Express Their Feelings? by saucekid(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2008
what is your idea of a crime?
if anyone chooses to express their feelings,its a matter of choice
Re: Is It A Crime For Girls To Express Their Feelings? by mrpataki(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2008
It is not a crime.
Re: Is It A Crime For Girls To Express Their Feelings? by abiolaseye: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2008
like to meet u naja haje
Re: Is It A Crime For Girls To Express Their Feelings? by theboy0808(m): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2008
Not a crime at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates / Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. / Does A Lady's Voice Matter ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.