Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC (9895 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / I Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman - Modu Sheriff / GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Demdem(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2012
Billyonaire: The calls for Sovereign National Conference tantamount to squashing the present parliamentarians in our legislatures. The SNC is nothing more than representatives of all ethnic nationalities within Nigeria gathering to make suggestions on the way forward. So in essence, I think what needs to be done by those calling for SNC should be to present their inquiries and issues to the Parliaments for resolution. From my understanding, the major issue is if Nigeria should continue as a country, my personal opinion is YES, we should continue as a country but under a perfect confederal system of Government where each state is autonomous with "constitutional obligations, contribution and revenue responsibilities" to the Abuja. This will allow each state to function as power houses of respective people.

Parliaments can only amend the constitution. That cant help us in the long run. That document needs to be re-written all over again to reflect the wishes of the majority. We need a complete re-structuring of this entity called NIGERIA if and only if that is what the majority wants. U cant force it down our throats.
Personally, i will like us to go back to regional govt just like the first repulblic. Now if thats what the majority want, the parliament cant in anyway acheive that.
I agree with u that challenges may come with representation and the likes but hey, a step at a time. lets agree first for the need to have a SOVEREIGN CONFERENCE. others will fall in places. Challenges are meant to be conquered.

2 Likes

Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Demdem(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2012
Omexonomy:
DID YOU RE-READ WHAT YOU WROTE B4 YOU SUBMIT. Please next time try and do that.

what do u mean? where did i get it wrong? Didnt the Retardeen claim evil Boko are his brothers and sisters undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by madeinnigeria: 8:28am On Aug 15, 2012
grin
chucky234: You call yourself adult,that shows how clueless you are.
Adults analyse the problems of this nation then proffer solutions,so what do you think we do?
I'd:iotic goon
still insulting...(Sighs) i wonder why you don't wanna learn..small boy pls grow up

1 Like

Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by ITSOLUTIONS: 8:28am On Aug 15, 2012
Leaders as far as i know dont resign in NIGERIA no.matter what they do, instead they opt for more term to improve. Thats what you get in this country.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by chucky234(m): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2012
kaeto: It takes the wise to appreciate the wise. Mr Fasehun, I consider you a wise father as I have got from you what I never knew all my life,''No country survives '2' civil wars'' , both fact and true. Some ill-breds here have resorted to name calling, but I assure the butts heads ,it doesn't matter sir, what you do for a living in as much as it exists within the confines of legality. Yes,OPC you may have founded and been, a 'tout?' as some here would say, but to me a hero,speaking what many clerics and religeous heads shy away from. You could have joined the gang of goons from your region, but you held on to yours,waging the greatest war, one against your self, your mind and conscience and came on refined. Thanks so much for this piece, Godbless...
''No country survives '2' civil wars'' is a borrowed phrase,refering to Fasheun as a wise man for that borrowed phrase makes you absurdic.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Mavrick2012: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2012
Demdem: I disagree with OPC. An empty head in an empty hat who regards Evil Boko has his siblings cant lead us to the promised land.
i hav observed @demdem coments,dis dude is a card carryin memba of BBN(buhari-bokoharam-north)

1 Like

Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by chucky234(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2012
made in nigeria: ;Dstill insulting...(Sighs) i wonder why you don't wanna learn..small boy pls grow up
That's what you get for running your smelly mouth in the gathering of elders, anu ofia
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Simeontaiwo: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2012
I kw nigerian will b great again,bt 4 sum pple dat dont ave anything 2 contribute shld go bck 2 bed,tnk u OPC
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Mavrick2012: 8:39am On Aug 15, 2012
Demdem: I disagree with OPC. An empty head in an empty hat who regards Evil Boko has his siblings cant lead us to the promised land.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Akpan107(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2012
Goodluck must complete his second term in office or else the name "Nigeria" would be no more.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by madeinnigeria: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2012
chucky234: That's what you get for running your smelly mouth in the gathering of elders, anu ofia
like i told you earlier adults or elders don't trade insults...its not too late you can still learn and change cheesy
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Demdem(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2012
Mavrick2012: i hav observed @demdem coments,dis dude is a card carryin memba of BBN(buhari-bokoharam-north)

will u shut up and face the topic of discussion. Ask that from the person that has the names of sponsors of evil Boko.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by bukhola1: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2012
OPC sef don dey craze abi? Make d shoeless man vamoose joor! People are dying and d mothrfukr dey look. It's because none of una families dey there sha. May God safe us all.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by frankgreat(m): 8:47am On Aug 15, 2012
am nt a fan of GEJ, buh if he eventually steps down nd a northerner comes in, believe me dere comes 2nd civil war in nigeria
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by chucky234(m): 8:47am On Aug 15, 2012
made in nigeria: like i told you earlier adults or elders don't trade insults...its not too late you can still learn and change cheesy
I just checked and find out that you got onboard NL yesterday,my advice; take a month on the sideline and observe how things are run down here before you decide where you can fit in your dumb a:ss, next time I will be an e-mare.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Boazizzy08: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2012
Mavrick2012: i hav observed @demdem coments,dis dude is a card carryin memba of BBN(buhari-bokoharam-north)
@marvirick,good observation.DEMDEM always sympathizes with BOKO HARAM and their sponsors .from every indication,he is a terrorist.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Demdem(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2012
Boazizzy08:
@marvirick,good observation.DEMDEM always sympathizes with BOKO HARAM and their sponsors .from every indication,he is a terrorist.

Another iidiota.

Demdem:

will u shut up and face the topic of discussion. Ask that from the person that has the names of sponsors of evil Boko.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Dsage1: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2012

please,visit education section and checked a topic talking about incessant homonym errors made by some people on this forum.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by sizzlers(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2012
snc let's give it a trial
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2012

And if u shiitty Northerners disagree then vie for secession simple.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by madeinnigeria: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2012
chucky234: I just checked and find out that you got onboard NL yesterday,my advice; take a month on the sideline and observe how things are run down here before you decide where you can fit in your dumb a:ss, next time I will be an e-mare.
easy boy easy(it is i just checked and found out not i just checked and find out)and sorry hv been on nl longer than you think..and once again stop insulting..its not good for you..and now if they are asking for responsible ppl you will raise your hand up oooo undecided
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2012
OPC, hope u guys meant it, by the time ur slave masters in the North say who said that I dont want u guys to deny, U guys should grow some balls for once grin grin
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Demdem(m): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2012
D sage:

please,visit education section and checked a topic talking about incessant homonym errors made by some people on this forum.

Thanks for the request, not interested. Next.

CHESSBOARD:

And if u shiitty Northerners disagree then vie for secession simple.

ffuck the Northerners. Do u think "i give a damn" about them. Dont go tribal on this thread man, am not for such ok. i know u are noted for such
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by economia: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2012
martyns303: Do you know If you google the phrase "sovereign national conference" 90% of the results are Nigeria related?
google uses your ip address to know where you are searching from; thus it gives you more of those answers that is related to your zone. Send me a friemds request on nairaland and i will teach you how to search google like a pro.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Stallion77(f): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2012
stallion_:
you try

Huh Ur username?? Looks like me!
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by GrandPrince: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2012
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will not resign, that is the hard truth and people should learn to leave with it. Accepted that the way he is handling the insecurity threats by boko haram isn't pleasing. He will finish his tenure as far as nigeria is concerned except he is legally removed. If he wants, can seek another term. There is no need over heating the polity and creating tensions here and there all because of primordial sentiments for unnecessary primitive accumulation. Security issues to the best of my knowledge is a collective responsibility; what are the state governors in those affected areas doing? are they supportive of nipping this ugly trend in the bud or are they unwittingly playing to the gallery while at the same time, indirectly encouraging this onsluaght that is on-going? For the records, certain persons made comments to make nigeria ungovernable should the presidency be denied them.why were this comments made? are these comments a fallout of what we are witnessing now, those who made this comments are they untouchable? This is his administration and by virtue of the oath of allegiance he swore to, he has to be proactive and decisive in handling this issues, not minding whose ox is gored. you can't try this in an obasanjo administration nor in the world over, where men in authority know the power they wield.

1 Like

Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by martyns303(m): 9:32am On Aug 15, 2012
economia: google uses your ip address to know where you are searching from; thus it gives you more of those answers that is related to your zone. Send me a friemds request on nairaland and i will teach you how to search google like a pro.
I now need some one to teach me how to use google, great! And my IP is not Nig. Not like what ur saying is far fetched
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by akanugy(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2012
Boko Haram, Boko Haram, Boko Haram!!!....How many times I've i call u...3 gud times. Stop dis menace if not, U all will regreat ur actions As promise my de millitary...
SIR GEJ....Pls go Ahead with ur gud jobs.
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by chucky234(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2012
made in nigeria: easy boy easy(it is i just checked and found out not i just checked and find out)and sorry hv been on nl longer than you think..and once again stop insulting..its not good for you..and now if they are asking for responsible ppl you will raise your hand up oooo undecided
I can see your brain is combobulated beyond repair,a moronic kid that should running errands for grannies at home.
You mumsy gave birth to you on thatch mat that's why your brain is damn empty,I suggest you go check out what your granny needs so you can be useful and stop running your daftness in public.
Clueless moronic goon on the loose
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by chucky234(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2012
Stallion77:

Huh Ur username?? Looks like me!
Guess you are twins,not identical though
LWKMD
Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by probably: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2012
Demdem:

ffuck the Northerners. Do u think "i give a damn" about them. Dont go tribal on this thread man, am not for such ok. i know u are noted for such
demdem pls continue wat u do best. I always look forward to ur comments. Free of bias, sentiments and tribalism. You call a spade a spade. For goodness sake even animals know everything s wrng with this country. So many people are living in denial, u are not, I am not. Our major problem is GEJ. History will tell, our kids and their kids will always relate this era as the worst in d history of nigeria. Even worse than d period of d civil war. Never compromise demdem, dnt relent in ur constructive and objective criticism of this sham called a govt. Even if you have to insult them pls by all means insult the fools. Anuofias. d

1 Like

Re: 'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC by Dsage1: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2012
[quote author=Demdem]

That's why someone like you will never learn from your unaware mistakes. You used a wrong phrase in your first post and someone giv u a link to correct it, you keep sayn u're not interested. I knew you were not aware,that was why I asked you to checked the topic.

We all made mistakes at one point in time, why refused to correct yours and keep quiet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

33 Feared Dead In Ogun As Coaster Bus Plunges Into River / #BuhariShowYourCertificate / APC Will Form Govt In Ogun Come May 29 – Osoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.