Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! (19100 Views)

Nairaland Did Not Do Well. They Rejected My Advert / What Nairaland Did To Me / How Did Spammers Get Our E-Mail Addresses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by justwise(m): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2012
acidtalk: See the Idi*otic criminally minded moderators have started hiding post that is exposing them.

It is so obvious these TRAITORS are behind all the scam on this forum.

SEUN WATCH YOUR BACK because this boys will auction nairaland in jankara market right in your presence.

You are just a liability to human race, i haven't read anything decent from you.
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by Lordave: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
oMG!! Seun are you serious?!

I already sent $3000 to my Liberty account. Will NL refund my money? Seun, how do I get my money back from you?
ahn ahn! I thought it was only me. Abeg how I fit take collect my N170 back?
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by Obinoscopy(m): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2012
These spammers are becoming more desperate nowadays
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by Lordave: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2012
pDude: Baba Seun, how naw. See as you dey protect this ya dead nairaland like new born baby. Even if it was not from nairaland, we don't really care. cheesy

Maybe it was sent by one of those your spambots which normally go wild and ban people at random. Don't ya think so? Now you are trying to cover up your incompetence.

I dey laff you. grin
if na me talk this thing now na 5 years ban.
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by ORAFA(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2012
What has Seun done bad by intimating u guys about the spam? Na wa to sum Nigerians o! KPASH!
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by CLIQBOY(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2012
oga seun beware dos hackerz are everywhere add javascript and cookie to the spam bot..cookie stealer is real
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by jude33084(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

We need to sue Seun. . . this aint fair. So much scamming on NL. I want moi money back sad

Ɣ☺Ʊ wish! tongue
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by 2sa2: 10:03am On Aug 15, 2012
This post has been hidden
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by chucky234(m): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2012
ooseven: ONCE AGAIN, PROVIDE US THE 'DEACTIVATE' BUTTON, TO DELETE ACCOUNTS WE NO LONGER NEED ON THIS FORUM. It doesn't mean we are leaving Nairaland, because we are already hooked on it. We just want to free our initial log-on details as we now have one specifically for nairaland. Please provide it so i can set 'moodie' free.
Oh never,just log out and never login again.
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by naptu2: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Do they spend dollars in Ekiti?

Omo, iru ibeere wo ni yen? We even spend Euros.

PS: Is anyone else having a problem with GOOGLE SEARCH? Something is going on.

If you are browsing with your mobile phone, scroll to the bottom of the page and switch to google classic. That should solve the problem.
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by PeeDaVinci: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2012
welcome to the world of email spoofing.
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by justwise(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2012
@acidtalk

Your first comment on this issue is highly irresponsible, no Mod here have access to people's passwords and email addresses, you don't throw around accusations and expect it to be over looked.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by Moukafoam(f): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2012
Seun: Valued Nairalanders,

This evening, a spammer sent out a lot of spam mails in such a way that they appeared to have been sent from Nairaland (my official email address).

I'd like to inform everyone that we did not send that mail, and that they were not sent from Nairaland's systems or accounts, and that you should not click the link in the e-mail.

The link in the email probably points to ∂ fraudulent document, some form of malware/virus, or both, so please don't click on it.

Have a great evening!

Rubish!

Anybody Doing biz in Nairaland is τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ bigest MU tongue MU Ever.

Imagine!
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by onatisi(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2012
fittty: BeWARE!!!!!!! Guys I'll advise u all not to use your general password and real email when registering with any nigerian website. Whether nairaland or any land. The moderators have access to your email and password and that's where hacking starts from. Some people act right and innocent just to gain trust to be a moderator but deep down have d intention of collecting peoples data and personal inormation. And when they eventually become moderators they secretly go logging into members personal details such as yahoomail and possibly online banking details cos they. Have your password that u use generally. I'm talking from experience. I met a hacker online who told me how they work. I hope the dubious moderators that are here on nairaland don't hide my post cos its d truth....... Member pls Be warned!!!!!!!!!
i think u r right i got my fb disabled this morning i was using the same email nd password with nl,surprisinly i was using a different password before until two weeks ago when i changed to my gmail password nd started using it for nl.guess i just learnt a bitter lesson the bitter way

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by Moukafoam(f): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2012
ooseven: ONCE AGAIN, PROVIDE US THE 'DEACTIVATE' BUTTON, TO DELETE ACCOUNTS WE NO LONGER NEED ON THIS FORUM. It doesn't mean we are leaving Nairaland, because we are already hooked on it. We just want to free our initial log-on details as we now have one specifically for nairaland. Please provide it so i can set 'moodie' free.

Seun believes in numbers tongue

Even if you are banned for life your I'd will still be there for people to know Ŧħåϯ there is population cheesy
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by fulfillment2020(m): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2012
Now i know that most NL's are ignorant of Cyberworld which they all claimed to be good at. People should STOP accusing Seun or any Mod of hacking or sending out unsolicited emails to the users. Nairaland email was only cloned or spoofed with the help of a webmail or email server to target members of this forum. Its no biggy, this is the hand work or scammers/spammers and not hackers. People that are shouting "hackers" do you ppl actually know the work/activities of hack lords? Lets stop this name calling and adhere to advice and awareness of the Mods.......Remain bless all.
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by Moukafoam(f): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2012
justwise: @acidtalk

Your first comment on this issue is highly irresponsible, no Mod here have access to[b] people's passwords and email addresses[/b], you don't throw around accusations and expect it to be over looked.

Τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ most easy task online wink
Guy do ♈☺uЯ homework right! angry
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2012
wetin concern me undecided
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by CLIQBOY(m): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2012
fulfillment2020: Now i know that most NL's are ignorant of Cyberworld which they all claimed to be good at. People should STOP accusing Seun or any Mod of hacking or sending out unsolicited emails to the users. Nairaland email was only cloned or spoofed with the help of a webmail or email server to target members of this forum. Its no biggy, this is the hand work or scammers/spammers and not hackers. People that are shouting "hackers" do you ppl actually know the work/activities of hack lords? Lets stop this name calling and adhere to advice and awareness of the Mods.......Remain bless all.
ENGHLIGHT THEM ABEG NA ONLY ABUSE DEM SABI
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by justwise(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2012
Moukafoam:

Τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ most easy task online wink
Guy do ♈☺uЯ homework right! angry

What exactly are you going on about?
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by fittty(m): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2012
justwise:

You are such a useless human being, where did you get that nonsense from? You are as clueless as the 'hacker' you claimed to have met online.

Oh looks like I'm ruinning someones future plans..... How dare you talk to me in such manner?... You are such a f*cktard simpleton! You should have chosen to ignore my post. Apperently you take a greater delight in plaguing the internet with your whiney useless a$$ and ruinning what others percieve as usefull you self righteous douchebag!! You're seriously in need of an Alka seltzer enema fortified with mentos and pepsi. Lame!!!
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by justwise(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2012
fittty:

Oh looks like I'm ruinning someones future plans..... How dare you talk to me in such manner?... You are such an f*cktard simpleton! You should have chosen to ignore my post. Apperently you take a greater delight in plaguing the internet with your whiney useless a$$ and ruinning what others percieve as usefull you self righteous douchebag!! You're seriously in need of an Alka seltzer enema fortified with mentos and pepsi. Lame!!!

Dust.
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2012
fittty: BeWARE!!!!!!! Guys I'll advise u all not to use your general password and real email when registering with any nigerian website. Whether nairaland or any land. The moderators have access to your email and password and that's where hacking starts from. Some people act right and innocent just to gain trust to be a moderator but deep down have d intention of collecting peoples data and personal inormation. And when they eventually become moderators they secretly go logging into members personal details such as yahoomail and possibly online banking details cos they. Have your password that u use generally. I'm talking from experience. I met a hacker online who told me how they work. I hope the dubious moderators that are here on nairaland don't hide my post cos its d truth....... Member pls Be warned!!!!!!!!!

Nonsense
No Do you know what a "Forum Moderator" means

Only the administrator has access to your personal data and not even your password

una go wake up early morning dey talk shit.
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by justwise(m): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2012
@mrs_acidtalk

You quoted the plonker that said it and agreed with him.

The rest of your post is rubbish as usual.
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by ajaljnr: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2012
I don't think there's anything wrong in d "heads up" seun gave. At least, Facebook has been hacked several times without number and all "mark" could do was to send out warning messages to all the users, he even went on TV stations and this is just exactly what Seun has done. Anyone could get hacked, even banks.

If you're not okay with NL, Bleep off and setup ur own web nah
Re: Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! by ajaljnr: 10:53am On Aug 15, 2012
etchel: My issue here is why cant nairaland have an email system so we could communicate with 1 anoda freely with no error random prob.

If i may explain to you Ma'am, It's for security purpose, just like twitter, you need to be followed back before u could send a direct message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tipper Crushes Boy Dead In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Run Whatsapp Without Internet Connection? / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.