Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Unconditional Love With Empty Pockets!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unconditional Love With Empty Pockets!!!!!! (593 Views)

Can This Happen In Nigeria?pix) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / Unconditional Love 4ur Wife Makes D World A Better Place. / The Selfish Human And The 'unconditional Love' Jargon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unconditional Love With Empty Pockets!!!!!! by joanana(f): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hello Nlanders, i saw this on Facebook, it was POSTED by Mr & MRs and i decided to share it!!!!

When I was younger I believed in unconditional love. I dated guys with empty pockets, stingy a$$ dudes who would rather pretend to be broke than loan their mother 10 bucks. But it didn’t matter to me. Everything I have and ever wanted, I bought with my own money. So whether a guy spent money on me or not, had a good car or not, or lived with his parents at the age of 30, I wasn’t bothered. Instead I believed in ‘building with my man’. The naïve little girl in me actually believed that ‘if you are with a man when he has nothing, he will always remember you when he has something’.

Fast forward a couple of years and throw in d speed bumps and punches of life, I am now a completely different person. Well maybe not totally different, just wiser and smarter and not ashamed to say so.
From now on before I date a guy he must pass the financial acid test...... Good job, good car, nice flat, generous, with dollops of ambition and drive! Gone are the days where I was fasting and praying for a man to buy his first car only for him to put another woman in the front seat of my own car!. Haba!!! my mother didn’t raise no fool! I will fast and pray with you for that promotion, while the AC of your current car is blowing me on my face. I will get up and seek the Lord early in the morning for his salary increase when I have recovered from our romantic getaway in Paris or St Tropez.

I will cook the best tasting efo riro soup & peppered snails known to man while I am in his fully fitted kitchen and furnished home. I will hold his hand through all of life’s ups and downs while he treats me like the princess I deserve to be whilst proving to me that he was raised by a queen. And if all this makes me a gold digger, then I’ll say it loud- I'm a proud one!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unconditional Love With Empty Pockets!!!!!! by deniyor: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2012
To each their own. You will be something he just bought with his money. What happens if he loses the money, apartment and car?
Re: Unconditional Love With Empty Pockets!!!!!! by joanana(f): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2012
deniyor: To each their own. You will be something he just bought with his money. What happens if he poses the money, apartment and car?

He could do that as long as m in the front seat!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unconditional Love With Empty Pockets!!!!!! by kay9(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2012
I'll just let dayokanu do justice to this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Ur Thots Pls / Limousine Services Wanted / Just A Simple Question!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.