Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Ur Thots Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Thots Pls (590 Views)

MY CANDID Thots....hear What Oprah Winfrey Had To Say About Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ur Thots Pls by willarrie(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hi people of Nairaland,want ur thots on dis little issue.I asked a very dear platonic friend to marry me and she said i should give her time to pray about it,after much talks she concluded with d immpression dt she's not saying a yes or a no either,her exact words were "lets see hw it goes" also stating the fact since am ready and seem to be in a hurry i shld go ahead if l find sum1 else,b4 she left for scul coz she's a Medical student and Rarely comes Home,Along the line i met sum1 else and we hit it off almost immediatelly{she's an old frend tho}I just proposed marriage and she said yes,sumhow the medical student frend found out and has been accusing me of playing with emotions that she had to put other suitors on hold becos of me and l'm wondering.....wat did l du wrong?
Re: Ur Thots Pls by k2039: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
You didnt do anything wrong.

Dont mind her,if she wanted a relationship she should have called a spade,a spade and not playing mind games with you

Re: Ur Thots Pls by omega25red(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
willarrie: Hi people of Nairaland,want ur thots on dis little issue.[[size=18pt]b]I asked a very dear platonic friend to marry me [/b][/size]and she said i should give her time to pray about it,after much talks she concluded with d immpression dt she's not saying a yes or a no either,her exact words were "lets see hw it goes" also stating the fact since am ready and seem to be in a hurry i shld go ahead if l find sum1 else,b4 she left for scul coz she's a Medical student and Rarely comes Home,Along the line i met sum1 else and we hit it off almost immediatelly{she's an old frend tho}I just proposed marriage and she said yes,sumhow the medical student frend found out and has been accusing me of playing with emotions that she had to put other suitors on hold becos of me and l'm wondering.....wat did l du wrong?
do you know what platonic means?

This is why marriages do not work because you marry strangers and platonic friends. What ever happened to getting to know a person before you marry them? and why are you in a rush? are you dying or something? also that girl is wrong for accusing you of wrong doing when she wanted you to be on hold for her to make a decision.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Date Or Marry His/her Ex's Sister\brother? / Is There Any Cause To Suspect Her,can She Mess Up? / Types Of Men You Should Date, Choose Wisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.