Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,310 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? (2895 Views)

Guys Pls Don’t Be Deceived! See What Bae Do To Get Big Ba-ck Side / Marry Of Two Wives Must Be Arrested; Eritrea Gets New Law Over Shortage Of Husba / Guys Pls Take It Easy On Her(my Future Wife) @ PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
Guys, pls what do you think of this kinda situation? If there are two ladies in your life, say Miss A and Miss B. You are crazy about Miss A but Miss A only has feelings for you and is attracted to you. Then there is Miss B whom you have feelings for you and are attracted to. But Miss B is totally crazy about you. Which of these two will you take to the aisle, since you can't "polygamise"? Bearing in mind that both of them are cute.

Humourous and stupid comments are also welcomed.
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by uboma(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
none
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by Bisjosh(f): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
B undecided
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by slimyem: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
obongproff: Guys, pls what do you think of this kinda situation? If there are two ladies in your life, say Miss A and Miss B. You are crazy about Miss A but Miss A only has feelings for you and is attracted to you. Then there is Miss B whom you have feelings for you and are attracted to. But Miss B is totally crazy about you. Which of these two will you take to the aisle, since you can't "polygamise"? Bearing in mind that both of them are cute.

come again please?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by obowunmi(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
Wtf...what are their bedmatics skills? U don chop??
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
I go choose miss A, that way I know I'm safe. Miss B fit delete me one day with her *totally *crazy attitude! cheesy
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by tushbobo(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
post makes no sense please

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
Read the post twice. Am I now an olodo? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by Beync(f): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
Now where's Missy C, D E......

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by Nastyclown: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
nikkyshyne: Read the post twice. Am I now an olodo? undecided

thought I was high

OP is the story about mad people... you, miss B and miss C all crazy or wah?
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by niki6(f): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
nikkyshyne: Read the post twice. Am I now an olodo? undecided
i read three times

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
Poster please come again cos I don't fathom what you wrote. Are you suppose to use welcome or welcomed?

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by endoweddiva(f): 1:50am On Aug 16, 2012
poster dis post is hard to understand! undecided abeg rewind and play. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by pwettytemmy(f): 4:02am On Aug 16, 2012
I can't actually decipher what you're talking about but it looks to mi like miss A n miss B are both d same person cos ur description says so. Maybe u read d post to yourself n c if it makes sense to u, if it does, then you're nt just crazy about each other n if it doesn't р̲̅̊lε̲̣̣̣̥aƨ̷̜̌̋ε̲̣̣̣̥ repost.
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by ATMC(f): 4:35am On Aug 16, 2012
By d time u r of age, u'll know...u hear?
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by 193: 5:14am On Aug 16, 2012
^Atmcard wen do we make it official
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by Simeontaiwo: 5:18am On Aug 16, 2012
Miss K,ode
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by ATMC(f): 5:36am On Aug 16, 2012
190*:
^Atmcard wen do we make it official
where u talking from? D coven?
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by Benez: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2012
O guy, I really understand what u r talking abt. Miss B will fit in better. I am married and experienced. It is better for anyone to marry somebody that loves him more than he loves her. She will always avoid to hurt u though u may lose ur freedom totally because she will always want to be with u. If u go for Miss A' u will never see anything wrong in her. U will probably wash her pants and bras because u r in love
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 16, 2012
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by Inik(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2012
None of them.
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by Vegetablesoup: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2012
Behind bobo: post makes no sense please

Actually
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by Csami(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
What the difference btw having feelings for a gal and totally crazy about a gal? U shud be totally crazy about a girl u're attracted to and have feelings for.
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
@2goodbobo,

I said WELCOMED becos they are actually welcomed. Your english teacher might have taught you to use welcome instead but as you can see, am not your english teacher. u-kaim?
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by alkadriyar(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
obongproff: Guys, pls what do you think of this kinda situation? If there are two ladies in your life, say Miss A and Miss B. You are crazy about Miss A but Miss A only has feelings for you and is attracted to you. Then there is Miss B whom you have feelings for you and are attracted to. But Miss B is totally crazy about you. Which of these two will you take to the aisle, since you can't "polygamise"? Bearing in mind that both of them are cute.

@ OP rubisshh. this post makes no sense. Just wasted abt 100kb of data.
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by admitme(m): 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
Show us pix
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by Abeggi(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2012

Well, they both seem to meet the minimum requirement where feelings are concerned -- at least in my opinion, they do -- so you'll need to evaluate them further using other pertinent factors.
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by yemstok(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
Wait o! which of the two did you first come across? A or B?
If it's A, then you shud definitely go for B because if you really loved A You wudn't have allowed B in. #GBAM
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by 19656762: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2012

I had better be the one crazy...
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2012
Jesus christ of awka!

OP were you high when you wrote that?what da hell are you talking about?angry
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by mspookie: 6:13am On Aug 17, 2012
P:S-Read repeatedly but u still won't comprehend. cry
Re: Guys Pls Who Will You Marry Of This Two? by stpat1(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2012
Miss B, I'll rather go for someone who is crazy about me than someone who just has feelings or is just attracted to me. Attracted to me means there is something in me she just admires, maybe material or immaterial and if its gone then everything goes sour. So MISS B

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10: What Makes A Man Attractive / Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) / Undergraduate Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.