Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J (2819 Views)

Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin / . / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 21, 2015
Please Guys! Really wanna know from you all, are my the only guy who doesn't enjoy Mouth Action ? I just easily get bored of it and ask for a stop. And B.J doesn't in anyway make me emit, no matter how hard they try. my fellow brothers and gentle men, are my in this Alone? Or they re people that rock same boat with me?....

Honest response needed...

2 Likes

Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by mymadam(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2015
killerman47:
...my the only guy who doesn't enjoy Mouth Action ? ...are my in this Alone? Or they re people that rock same boat with me?...

wink You are on your own buddy! Nigeria rocks!
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Cutehector(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2015
Lol ur not d only man bro... Dwarfs don't enjoy b.js tooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 21, 2015
Why don't you and your partner discuss your likes and dislikes in the boudoir.....and take it from there.
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by bettercreature(m): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2015
killerman47:
Please Guys! Really wanna know from you all, are my the only guy who doesn't enjoy Mouth Action ? I just easily get bored of it and ask for a stop. And B.J doesn't in anyway make me emit, no matter how hard they try. my fellow brothers and gentle men, are my in this Alone? Or they re people that rock same boat with me?....

Your partner simply dont know how to do it right
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Mere thinking of it alone is itritating, I have not done and even not planing to do it, I wonder how people get moved in it

2 Likes

Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by harrysterol(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2015
what b.j? is it an adjective or a noun?

if is the b.j am thinking bro you have dead nerve endings
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2015
Cutehector:
funny man..... u funny ghan..... .
bushdoc9919:
Why don't you and your partner discuss your likes and dislikes in the boudoir.....and take it from there.
this nairaland and your over flogged trite of "sit her down and discuss it over" Even when it doesn't fit into the discussion...... my brother did I tell you it was a challenge ? I don't just enjoy it , so I think it is overrated reason why I brought it on the alter of public glare for critical discuss.... nothing more...

1 Like

Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2015
bettercreature:
Your partner simply dont know how to do it right
hahaha, bro I don't think it is the tactics oohh...cus believe me, different people have tried it on me at different times , with diverse skills, but bro it was still same thing, I just get tired after few seconds.....
edozie04:
Mere thinking of it alone is itritating, I have not done and even not planing to do it, I wonder how people get moved in it
thank god I ant alone, almost gave up....
harrysterol:
what b.j? is it an adjective or a noun?
if is the b.j am thinking bro you have dead nerve endings
funny men...

1 Like

Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by justmag(m): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2015
Do you enjoy sex too?? undecided
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by YUNGLURD(m): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2015
Am I....I hope u grab
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2015
killerman47:
this nairaland and your over flogged trite of "sit her down and discuss it over" Even when it doesn't fit into the discussion...... my brother did I tell you it was a challenge ? I don't just enjoy it , so I think it is overrated reason why I brought it on the alter of public glare for critical discuss.... nothing more...

All right. I am sorry I misunderstood you.
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2015
edozie04:
A try will convince you,believe me
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by DaGC(m): 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
I'm a big fan of 'talking to the microphone' grin

Sometimes, I don't have sex with girls that don't give head. "Sometimes"..... wink

Other times ehn, with or without head, na.... lipsrsealed
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
edozie04:
shocked
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
killerman47:
hahaha, bro I don't think it is the tactics oohh...cus believe me, different people have tried it on me at different times , with diverse skills, but bro it was still same thing, I just get tired after few seconds..... thank god I ant alone, almost gave up....funny men...
U aint alone ooo, social media has so much deceived our youths into it
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ipledge:
A try will convince you,believe me
will u see something that is irritating and still decide to try it
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked
have you tried it?
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Slimmos(m): 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
which one b ''are my'' again? nawaoo
to ur question....i cannot do without bj
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
What's b.j?
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by chimerase2: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wat is BJ u guys knw amu a man of god so I hv not heard dis word before lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wicked werey!! Sex without B.J. is unimaginable actually!! grin grin grin grin grin

Cutehector:
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by EmoBoy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
You're getting a wrong B.J

BJ get level.
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Awho(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
I share in your plite my guy....i have never like never enjoyd it befor
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Cutehector(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Drogba11:
Wicked werey!! Sex without B.J. is unimaginable actually!! grin grin grin grin grin

loooooooooooool.. Dis my mind eh, na rubbish thing dey run tru am grin
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Cutehector(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
killerman47:
looooool... Just for laffs bro...
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Awho:
I share in your plite my guy....i have never like never enjoyd it befor
thank guy, really than. ?. Though I was the only one on this train, I'm feeling relieve now
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
killerman47:

to be honest I too dont; although am nt sure maybe my ex didnt knww hw to do it well. Sha after then told her nt to do it again
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Awho(m): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2015
killerman47:
thank guy, really than. ?. Though I was the only one on this train, I'm feeling relieve now

we are together i guess we not just like all other guys #teamnotoB.J#
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Chilug(m): 10:27am On Apr 24, 2015
Hv nt being able to rationalise it, maybe d guys I hv meet are immature, bt from my experience u re nt alone brother.
Re: Are My The Only Man Who Doesn't Enjoy B.J by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On This Year Miss Nairaland / Here Is The Bride Wearing The Most UGLY Wedding Dresses EVER! Grooms, run. / Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.