Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You (8090 Views)

Pagan9ja What Is Your Opinion Of These Sahelian songs / Questions For Pagan9ja / Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2012
~Royal~:
And My 2 Recent post Clarify that Very Clearly...

How are my post regarding Fulaman any Different than My Entire Posting History?

Ehrrm Mr. Man, you don't get to decide which part of your post I answer.

But trust me, the part that needs answer will be critically "analyzed". grin
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 16, 2012
So you don't want to answer the Question because you are tangled in your own Biased Hypocrisy?

..Lol Oh ight i understand... wink

One more Time...how are my post directed at Fulaman any Different than the post directed at the other Basic Minded Random Fools i make jokes about?

Other than your own emotional attachment to this simple minded Cooon

*Grabs the rest of my apple juice and pours it inside of Eke's Pants..Right in her Crotch*
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 16, 2012
~Royal~:
So you don't want to answer the Question because you are tangled in your own Biased Hypocrisy?

Nah. Take another guess.

One more Time...how are my post directed at Fulaman any Different than the post directed at the other Basic Minded Random Fools i make jokes about?

Only you can give me that answer, suga,

*ignores the other juice part*
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 16, 2012
The FoolaMan, I am not even sure...but the fool himself may have stated that he is Muslim

Actually I Remember...during a convo about women he stopped and said

"Forgive me Allah for what i will say but this young lady has a nice ....."

I can't take this fool seriously. lol

Not sure if he is Muslim or Not though, he may have said "God"...

Hmmm...
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2012
~Royal~:
The FoolaMan, I am not even sure...but the fool himself may have stated that he is Muslim

Actually I Remember...during a convo about women he stopped and said

"Forgive me Allah for what i will say but this young lady has a nice ....."

I can't take this fool seriously. lol

Not sure if he is Muslim or Not though, he may have said "God"...

Hmmm...

Men will be men.

He asked for forgiveness before committing sin. Aww that's really sweet. You dont see that nowadays grin
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2012
Foolaman is only getting clowned because i am running out of people to roast.

Others are Hiding in Seclusion.

..Come here Eke and let me run my Fingers through your Hair.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Men will be men.

He asked for forgiveness before committing sin. Aww that's really sweet. You dont see that nowadays grin

...lol yeah, asking for forgiveness from Allah prior to him Masturrbating to some Woman's Black azzz Feet.

PG Rated Perv.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2012
Here you go, you old Nasty Perv

46 year old Creep.

Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2012
~Royal~:
Foolaman is only getting clowned because i am running out of people to roast.

Others are Hiding in Seclusion.

..Come here Eke and let me run my Fingers through your Hair.

Ok, I need you to clown some ppl, you game?

In any case your Lesbian GF comes on NL to see your posts, I want her to know that I do not find your flirtatious behavior appropriate. lmao.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2012
~Royal~:

...lol yeah, asking for forgiveness from Allah prior to him Masturrbating to some Woman's Black azzz Feet.

PG Rated Perv.

LOL we have diff fetishes. You like licking azz crack, he likes clean sexy feet. So. . . .? tongue
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2012
Yup, I actually co-signed his footfetish.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2012
Too scared to clown the pipu on my list?

I see.

Call it a night. . .
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
In any case your Lesbian GF comes on NL to see your posts, I want her to know that I do not find your flirtatious behavior appropriate. lmao.

My Lesbian Muslim Senegalese Gf has been secretly reading my Anti-Islam Rants on forums for a couple Years Now.

I got sick the last time she cooked food for me.

I don't trust her one bit

Worshipping that Arab Muslim Devil.

From time to time i actually accidentally bring that book in the bathroom with me and Urinate on it by Accident of Course.

My aim is poor when Slave Literature accompanies me in abundance.

If She keeps fhhucking with me, I will report that Biiitch to the American Central Intelligence Agency.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2012
Ehrmmmmmmmmm. . . . speechless.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Too scared to clown the pipu on my list?

Who is the Pipu?...What is that. I am on pills, i don't know what that is.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2012
Yo, why do you take pills?

That question has been nagging at me for a while. Bipolar, Schizo, MPD, STD etc?

Pipu = lazy version of people.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Royal, i want to Fhhuck You like Crazy. tongue

I really want to get to know you, but i don't trust you because you are crazy and might turn on me and make fun of my looks.

Pipu = lazy version of people.

So your quote was...."Too scared to clown the people on my list" ...?

What People, and What List. I am mad confused. ?

It's the Benadryls and Percocets.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Fulaman198(m): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2012
ezotik: lol...aren't the fulanis arabized though?
so, whats the diff between westernization and arabization? one forbids pork!

Being a Muslim does not make one Arabized. Are the Christians in Ethiopia westernized? I don't think so. They practice Christianity way different from everyone else since they have been Christians longer than Europeans.

That said Arabs think they are the only true Muslims
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Fulaman198(m): 9:41am On Aug 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
WTF is face drawing?

Nigerian Fulanis dressing like Arabs? lmao.

lol Fulaniman, correct me if I'm wrong.

You are not wrong
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Fulaman198(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2012
Don't mind old man Royal he's in his 40s.

I shouldn't say that though we respect our elders in Fulani culture.

I am pretty sure Fulani dressing/culture has nothing to do with Arabs. Read what I said previously about Ethiopian Christians.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2012
Fulaman198:

Being a Muslim does not make one Arabized. Are the Christians in Ethiopia westernized? I don't think so. They practice Christianity way different from everyone else since they have been Christians longer than Europeans.

That said Arabs think they are the only true Muslims

Let me make sure i quote this Fool. Before he gets a chance to edit it. LML

Being a Muslim does not make one Arabized.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 16, 2012
The Entire Muslim Arab Conquest was About forcing you Ignorant Negroids to Bow Down to Arabic Rule and Muslim Dominance.

The religion was forced on you.

Yet you dare utter such nonsense....Typical FoolaMan Rhetoric.

So Sagging your pants and listening to rap Music Makes you Westernized but Yet Praying to an Arab God and The Worship of Arab Religion and it's Indoctrinated Philosophy does not make you Arabized?

How dumb are you?........

Like seriously....

Can a Human Being reach Such Low levels of Intellectual Impotency

...There are Fulanis speaking and writing in Arabic Script all Across Africa. Northern Sudan,Mali,Senegal...Ect

Yet you sit here...with the Brain Capacity of a CockK~Roach and Utter complete Jibberish and Nonsense...with a serious Face.

Amazing Lmfao grin grin
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Fulaman198(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2012
Fulaman198: Don't mind old man Royal he's in his 40s.

I shouldn't say that though we respect our elders in Fulani culture.

I am pretty sure Fulani dressing/culture has nothing to do with Arabs. Read what I said previously about Ethiopian Christians.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2012
Being Muslim has nothing to do with Being Arabized.....<---Lmfao

When you are originally a Northern/Western African Nomadic Tribe it sure does....

Mwuahahahahaahahah

I drop turds in my toilet with more brain cells.....LoL 46 year old Cooon

What a Comment.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Fulaman198(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2012
~Royal~:
Being Muslim has nothing to do with Being Arabized.....<---Lmfao

When you are originally a Northern African Nomadic Tribe it sure does....

Mwuahahahahaahahah

I drop turds in my toilet with more brain cells.....LoL 46 year old Cooon

What a Comment.

I feel like I am discussing stuff with someone with an IQ of -2
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2012
What about the Fula Jihads, and the Fulani Jihad States.....

You are nothing more than Arab Pawns.

A useless soul of a BlackMan. Killed and destroyed his own Black Brothers who would not worship Islam

How Dare you Preach Moral High Ground of these Disgusting People?

Working for the Arab Devil...Yuck

Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2012
Fula Jihads...Google them!

You vile filthy Arab Pawn.

Mwuahahahahahah

You maimed and slaughtered your own African Brothers! for the Arab Devil...hahahahahahahah
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2012
The History of Bondu...

I can go on and On....The Senegal Valley.

Your People Are Nothing but Arabized Pawns

Go Kick Rocks.

Tell your Master Muhammad i said Whats Up.

I don't speak to slaves

Tell your Arab Master to Address me.

Ill Type to Muhammad...not you!

{{{{Muwhahaahahaha}}}
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Muhammad1: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2012
Yes Royal, you have Requested to speak with me, Now what is your Question?
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2012
Muhammad___: Yes Royal, you have Requested to speak with me, Now what is your Question?

What happened in Bondu? What Happened to the Mande Rule?

Why have you done so much Harm to the Black Race?...

Why are Black Muslim Pawns slaughtering their own African Brothers all across the Contient?

Why have you done so much Evil in Sudan,Nigeria,Mali,Chad,Senegal..Ect?

How come my Race of People are Too Stupidd to see the Evil in Your Ways?
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Muhammad1: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2012
I am The Almighty Prophet Muhammad, Royal, Black People are my Pawns.

You see, Arabs are More Important than the Black Race, yet your primitive people can't even comprehend our vague Koranic text

I have instructed them to avoid Westernization in order to keep my boot on top of their throats

The West is the Enemy to Overall Arab Rule. The American Negro seems to be Harder to Brainwash.

The Fulani have been good soldiers of Mine, i have instructed them to kill their own Africa Brothers on many occasions in the Name of Allah

Africa will soon all be Mine.

Allahu Akbar
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2012
Royals's sortof right Fula. if you expect other christianized African to drop foreeign western beliefs, the same must be expected of you to drop Arab beliefs. i s'pose you must have heard of boko haram. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between Warri Pidgin And The Standard Nigerian Pidgin / NASA Claim “dozens” Of Advanced Civilisations Existed Before Us / Igbo And Yoruba Share The Same Ancestors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.