Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You (8321 Views)

Pagan9ja What Is Your Opinion Of These Sahelian songs / Questions For Pagan9ja / Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
Blyss:

That's not you in that profile pic. I know that for a fact.

Thanks Brah, i knew she was trynna set me up.

She was trying to bait me into complimenting some Guys Azzz
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by MrsChima(f): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2012
~Royal~:

Thanks Brah, i knew she was trynna set me up.

She was trying to bait me into complimenting some Guys Azzz

U gon take someones words about me over me?!!!!!!
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

lol
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by kandiikane(m): 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL @ the subtile insult.

Anywaz, the party is not complete without kandii to support my posts grin

It's really annoying when shyt goes down without my knowledge. Where was I? Am I getting old?

#followingileke
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Blyss: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

First of all, that pic was taken in Nigeria of some street hawker. So unless you've been lying all this time, saying you're BA when really you're Nigerian, and a broke as a joke one at that; then that aint you in that pic. Secondly, that chick in the pic is on the slim side, and I can tell that you're on the heavy side, and most likely not nearly as dark as that girl is, I'm 75% sure you're actually pretty much on the yellow side. cheesy
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by kandiikane(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
Mrs chima= light,chubby and AA. grin
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Muhammad1: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
~Royal~:
Why hide the comments when the Op is clearly a FOOL?

He preaches about how he does not want Western Culture influence...

Yet his own culture is Arabized.

He incorrently refers to his culture as indigenous

When it is Not.

The man is literally one of the worst Posters on this forum, who has little to any known source of intelligence at all

Arabized Negroids are So tainted and Confused.

~###The Prophet Muhammad was a PedoPhial###~

...You Nasty Islamic Negroidal Pawns.

I am Not a PedoPhial, those stories of Aisha being 9 are False.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
kandiikane:

It's really annoying when shyt goes down without my knowledge. Where was I? Am I getting old?

#followingileke
grin

#follingkandii
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2012
Blyss:

Aight, then get your azz off the western and or East Asian designed and engineered phone you typed that up on. You dude talk a hole bunch of shiat, until it's time to practice what you preach, and then it's nothing but a bunch of lame azz excuses spilling out your chops. Typical. cheesy

+ A MILLI!
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2012
Blyss:

First of all, that pic was taken in Nigeria of some street hawker. So unless you've been lying all this time, saying you're BA when really you're Nigerian, and a broke as a joke one at that; then that aint you in that pic. Secondly, that chick in the pic is on the slim side, and I can tell that you're on the heavy side, and most likely not nearly as dark as that girl is, I'm 75% sure you're actually pretty much on the yellow side. cheesy

Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by MrsChima(f): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Sis consider the source.

I guess everybody is yellow......fat......and akata.

Smh.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
LOL DA HELL? grin
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by MrsChima(f): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
kandiikane: Mrs chima= light,chubby and AA. grin

Just like you right?
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by MrsChima(f): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2012
Blyss:

Do you even know whether i am female or male let alone pinpoint an etnicity
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by kandiikane(m): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Just like you right?

Neeh! I'm anorexic.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Blyss: 4:26am On Aug 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Sis consider the source.

I guess everybody is yellow......fat......and akata.

Smh.

Nah, you took that the wrong way; I'm just getting at the fact of that I have a gift for telling how someone "most likely looks" simply based on how they express themselves toward others of various character. On the heavy side doesn't mean obese, it just simply means your big boned or thick. Now I want you to be honest, and tell me if my guess on your physical was correct or not. Remember, it was just a guess.. but it's totally how I've pictured you, based on social experience. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. cheesy
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Blyss: 4:32am On Aug 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Do you even know whether i am female or male let alone pinpoint an etnicity

I'm 90% certain that you're a BA, and 98% Certain you're Female. Their are certain slight things particular to certain peoples actions, words, timing in which you just cant fake, because it comes natural and unexpected. cheesy
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Blyss: 4:34am On Aug 19, 2012
kandiikane:

Neeh! I'm anorexic.

Yeah, I believe you. You're ethnic's region is well known for being on the very slim side.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Ptolomeus(m): 1:59am On Aug 20, 2012
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Ptolomeus(m): 2:01am On Aug 20, 2012
Fulaman198: I am not a "tribalist" or "someone who is only for my ethnic group." I am a "traditionalist" aka someone who wants indigenous cultures to remain the same and have no outside influence from Western cultures. I think that is what you are. When you use the word "tribalist" it is almost like saying you care only for yourself and for your people.

For example, many cultures in West Africa and Africa in general have become or are becoming Westernized (Igbos, Yoruba, SOME Hausa (mainly Nigeria)), Kikuyus in Kenya, Bamakan/Bambara in Mali/Senegal, Lingala peoples of Congo/Rwanda etc.) I am for Africans not having any sort of Western influence whatsoever. In fact, when I see Westerners from Europe or the Americas going to study the various kinds of Fulani people (Tukulor, Wodaabe and other Mbororos, Jelgobe, Gowabe, Liptaako, Fulakunda, etc. etc.) I get very angry because often these Westerners are studying us as if we are lab rats.

They may think they are doing a good thing, but in reality, they are not. They are exposing our culture(s) to the Western world. More and more each day you are seeing Westerners going to ancient lands of Africa (like Timbuktu for Festival in the desert) or Agadez/Chad border to witness Wodaabe Gerewol. This makes our cultures more Westernized.

I can go on all day about this, but what I want you to do is to start calling yourself a "traditionalist" someone who is for the preservation of Traditional culture worldwide and not a "tribalist." It has a bad tone to it.

Dear friend:
The thread is interesting, but the thread is being distorted to some unwise interventions.
I totally agree with you.
It seems that the "acculturation" that prevailed in colonial Africa was not enough ...
I just read a thread brother PAGAN , regarding the sale of traditional African relics ...
One can understand that for four centuries, the colonialists in Africa kept their chains .... what can not be understood, and can not be accepted, is that Africans themselves deliver their story.
Uan perlamas added to an excellent presentation:
In the early 90's, many "sharks" for purely economic tried to "invent" the office of Iyaonifá in the cult of IFA.
Wonde Professor Abimbola (representative to the diaspora) opposed terminantement, based on the foundations and traditions of worship, disqualifying the scoundrels who tried to profit by changing the traditions that had hundreds of years and thousands of reasons.
Then, Abimbola, for political reasons, to UNESCO, changed his mind ... and validated by Iyaonifa ...
Abimbola and his henchmen have kicked his assh for hundreds of years of culture, tradition and rationale ... the need albajo price ....
brother ...
Immorality and delivery of culture, not only among the people ... for people like you and me ...
Also available in the "high orbits of government and their own culture" ...
Well ...
Knowing the problem is a way to begin to fix it.
My greatest respect!

2 Likes

Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Fulaman198(m): 2:42am On Aug 20, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Dear friend:
The thread is interesting, but the thread is being distorted to some unwise interventions.
It seems that the "acculturation" that prevailed in colonial Africa was not enough ...
I just read a thread brother PAGAN , regarding the sale of traditional African relics ...
One can understand that for four centuries, the colonialists in Africa kept their chains .... what can not be understood, and can not be accepted, is that Africans themselves deliver their story.
In the early 90's, many "sharks" for purely economic tried to "invent" the office of Iyaonifá in the cult of IFA.
Wonde Professor Abimbola (representative to the diaspora) opposed terminantement, based on the foundations and traditions of worship, disqualifying the scoundrels who tried to profit by changing the traditions that had hundreds of years and thousands of reasons.
Then, Abimbola, for political reasons, to UNESCO, changed his mind ... and validated by Iyaonifa ...
Abimbola and his henchmen have kicked his assh for hundreds of years of culture, tradition and rationale ... the need albajo price ....
brother ...
Immorality and delivery of culture, not only among the people ... for people like you and me ...
Well ...
My greatest respect!

Wow excellent write up Ptolomeus, you always contribute great things, and for that I am grateful. Thank you very much hero!
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Dear friend:
brother ...
Well ...
My greatest respect!

great write up Ptolemus and thank you. btw wow i heard Abimbola's wife, the high priestess of the temple of Shango, is healthy and alive at the age of 110! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Ptolomeus(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
Fulaman198:

Wow excellent write up Ptolomeus, you always contribute great things, and for that I am grateful. Thank you very much hero!
Dear friend:
It is I who should be grateful to you.
Thank you for accepting me despite being abroad for giving me your friendship, excuse my bad English, and for letting me feel your friend despite the distance.
I always read your always insightful comments.
A sincere hug!
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Fulaman198(m): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Dear friend:
Thank you for accepting me despite being abroad for giving me your friendship, excuse my bad English, and for letting me feel your friend despite the distance.
A sincere hug!

No, I admire you because you are a Westerner and you agree that Africans are not being themselves and instead want foreign cultures over their own. Many Westerners here think they are above other Africans and SOME even believe that they know more about Africa than Africans living in Africa.

I really appreciate your humility and humble ways. It shows me that not all Westerners are arrogant and selfish, and I thank God for knowing a person like you. Please continue to spread these kind of messages to Westerners, and ignorant Africans who want to claim European or Americas. Your English is fine, English is not your first language, neither is it mine.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Ptolomeus(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

great write up Ptolemus and thank you. btw wow i heard Abimbola's wife, the high priestess of the temple of Shango, is healthy and alive at the age of 110! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Right.
Nothing I can say to his wife ... Abimbola did not seem such an old man ... in fact I think he was born in 1932, so it was about 80 years ...
I really want to meet him one day, and ask why he did that? Why he spat on the most sacred.
I wanted him to explain to me ...
He has done a lot of damage ....
Currently, it is difficult to speak seriously of worship IFA, it is difficult to have credibility, it is something that something that lost its essence ...
Thank you for your words of friendship.
You are a very intelligent person and worthy of the utmost respect!
A hug!
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Blyss: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Dear friend:
A sincere hug!

cheesy You're joking with this right?
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:09am On Aug 21, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Right.
Nothing I can say to his wife ... Abimbola did not seem such an old man ... in fact I think he was born in 1932, so it was about 80 years ...
I really want to meet him one day, and ask why he did that? Why he spat on the most sacred.
I wanted him to explain to me ...
He has done a lot of damage ....
Currently, it is difficult to speak seriously of worship IFA, it is difficult to have credibility, it is something that something that lost its essence ...
Thank you for your words of friendship.
You are a very intelligent person and worthy of the utmost respect!
A hug!

my respects to you too!
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Ptolomeus(m): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
Fulaman198:

No, I admire you because you are a Westerner and you agree that Africans are not being themselves and instead want foreign cultures over their own. Many Westerners here think they are above other Africans and SOME even believe that they know more about Africa than Africans living in Africa.

I really appreciate your humility and humble ways. It shows me that not all Westerners are arrogant and selfish, and I thank God for knowing a person like you. Please continue to spread these kind of messages to Westerners, and ignorant Africans who want to claim European or Americas. Your English is fine, English is not your first language, neither is it mine.
My friend ... thank you!
None Western is better than an African! None!
Westerners learned to hide our shortcomings, our frustrations ... Western philosophy is the philosophy of lying, of falsehood ... So I've always tried to explain here in the forum ...
I think in general, Africans are humble, and so are often deceived by the Europeans ...
Brother ... When the Spanish arrived in South America, gold mirrors changed ... Is that the image that I would like to convey ... They have always lived deception and exploitation ... They know their enemies to divide and rule ...
Believe me I am also grateful to have known him Eledumaré you ...
You may count on my unconditional friendship and affection!

1 Like

Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Fulaman198(m): 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2012
Blyss:

He is not a Western foot licker like you
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Ptolomeus(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2012
Blyss:

No, I'm not kidding.
Indeed I am deeply grateful affection that I have received many brethren.
Many would have understood that I am a rude comment from africa by without being African. But no one has done ...
I try to share my little knowledge, who provide friendship to give me, and share my love for Africa with everyone.
No, I'm not kidding, I'm thanking

1 Like

Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by Fulaman198(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
Ptolomeus:
My friend ... thank you!
Westerners learned to hide our shortcomings, our frustrations ... Western philosophy is the philosophy of lying, of falsehood ... So I've always tried to explain here in the forum ...
I think in general, Africans are humble, and so are often deceived by the Europeans ...
Brother ... When the Spanish arrived in South America, gold mirrors changed ... Is that the image that I would like to convey ... They have always lived deception and exploitation ... They know their enemies to divide and rule ...

Wow so true Amen(Amiin) my dear brother, I have stopped falling for their lies, and I will admit I was that African who had been deceived on numerous occasions by Westerners, it will never happen ever again though.

Africans try to be humble, but the Westernized Africans are far from it. These Westernized Africans brag about achievements (career and education oriented) like being a doctor or having a lot of money. They do not take these things with them to their graves, so why boast about it.
Re: Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You by JallowBah(f): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2012
Ptolomeus:
My friend ... thank you!

Are you serious??
I know africans who come to Eu, not to work an honest job, but to sell drugs, swallow drugs to get it over borders, who beat their girlfriends cause they feel like it, and take out a knife if a person only look at them bad. And you are telling me that NO westerns are better than that?

The racists in this forum just keeps on popping up. Damn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Treat Genital Warts & Prevent Them From Coming Back / What Is Eyo Festival All About? / Egyptian DNA Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.