Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Can You Love Like This ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love Like This ? (1002 Views)

Can You Show A Lady Love Like This? / What Are The Things You Love/like About The Opposite Sex (in Naija) / Help!!!i Make Love Like An Animal. (2) (3) (4)

Can You Love Like This ? by PrinceLat(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
I have been pondering over this for the past two days, most times we want/like/love someone but we cant have them or be with them, So do you think this statement is applicable to us "If you can't be with d 1 u luv, u got to luv d 1 u're with........what y'all think ?"
Re: Can You Love Like This ? by xynerise: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
Prince Lat: I have been pondering over this for the past two days, most times we want/like/love someone but we cant have them or be with them, So do you think this statement is applicable to us "If you can't be with d 1 u luv, u got to luv d 1 u're with........what y'all think ?"
you have given us d answer already so why asking?
IMO, if u cant be with the one you love, I guess you should go and hug a wet transformer undecided
Re: Can You Love Like This ? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
Prince Lat: I have been pondering over this for the past two days, most times we want/like/love someone but we cant have them or be with them, So do you think this statement is applicable to us "If you can't be with d 1 u luv, u got to luv d 1 u're with........what y'all think ?"

if you cant be with the one you love you need to get over them... PERIOD grin
seriously what happens when the one you love suddenly wants to be with you, how do you then handle the one you are with after making effort to love them

i don't think it is wise to still be in love with one person, and be dating another
i have a simple rule,
I am either the one or not at all.... undecided
Re: Can You Love Like This ? by PrinceLat(m): 9:11am On Aug 16, 2012
xynerise:
you have given us d answer already so why asking?
IMO, if u cant be with the one you love, I guess you should go and hug a wet transformer undecided

Dude , u dey harsh oh........or maybe u r speaking from experience, i'm guessing u hugged the transformer and still lived to tell the story cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kingsleyinfo:

if you cant be with the one you love you need to get over them... PERIOD grin
seriously what happens when the one you love suddenly wants to be with you, how do you then handle the one you are with after making effort to love them

i don't think it is wise to still be in love with one person, and be dating another
i have a simple rule,
I am either the one or not at all.... undecided

I agree with u , but we all know in life, we dont get what we all desire all the time, so it still translates into loving the one u r with, cos if u love someone and cant be with them, u let them go and look elsewhere, in the process u meet someone new, u then try to build on the new relationship which might eventually lead to u loving him or her, so your rule about being the one or not at all.........does it mean if the one u love doesnt love u back , u quit and look elsewhere for love or u quit and forget about love ?

The First Man To Woo A Girl On Earth / Shld She Be Accepted? - My Friend Needs Answers... / What Will You Do If Your Father Refuses U From Marrying Ur Love Of Nine Years