Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? (3802 Views)

Pic.pastor Makes Congregations To Suck His Pennis Telling Them It's Holy Milk.. / Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? by outlaws(m): 7:29am On Feb 18, 2008
cool
First of all this issue is about some one. I am just curious about your thoughts on this. Technically this isn’t about me. I know some people will think I am involved in this issue since I am the one posting it, “Nigerian mentality.”
The issue is this, this guy falls in love with this lady. He knows it. The lady knows it. The lady has started conversation with him on different occasions but he let the conversation not get any where. They both work at the same place which is making a lot of things difficult in a way. The guy refused to tell her the deal. The lady has been waiting for a long time for the guy to act. So the guy is waiting to fall out of love with her if that ever happen. The guy refused to act because of many reasons.

3 major reasons.
1] Want no drama at the moment
2] The lady try to be friends and nice to any one that comes her way, she even deal with the guys’ enemies, that’s a no go zone
3] The lady developed some bad habits like smoking
And many more.

I don’t need advice on what to do, because that’s not the issue like I stated above. So have you fallen in love with some one or some one fallen in love with you and not do anything about it? Some people may say is not love. Some people may say is lust. That if is really love one will do anything to get closer to the person. I tell you people are different anything is possible.
Re: Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2008
lol, dude, tell your friend to talk to her man, you said they work in the same place? the tension will surely increase, if he doesnt like her habits, tell him to talk to her about that also, no use keeping it to himself undecided tongue
Re: Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? by creamdream: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2008
Dear E****,

Hey, I don't know how else to express the way I feel.
So in this letter I will tell you all of the feelings that I tried to conceal.

From the first time I saw you,
I couldn't get you off my mind.
From day to night
I was thinking about you all the time.

Then from the first time I actually met you,
it was like love at first sight.
You were everything I thought you would be
you were just right.

I knew you were feeling the same.
Because of the way your eyes sparkled
when you asked for my name. I could also tell how you felt
by how your attention was only on me.

And by the way you smile
damn you're such a cutie.
When we were dancing
my heart was beating faster and faster.
And the touch of your hand
made my whole body shiver.

Every day since that night we met,
whenever we talked on the phone,
I wished you were here with me
so I would no longer feel alone.
Every time we talk,
my feelings for you grow stronger
until I reach the point that I feel helpless.

All I need is just one kiss.
Every night I wish that you felt the same way.
But I can't be certain you do
I wonder if to you this is all just a game.

I don't want to be just another girl
who you just talk to for kicks.
I want to be the girl
who you want to make your chick.

I want to be the first thought
when you open your eyes.
And always on your mind
even when your kickin it with the guys.
I want to be the last thought
when you turn off your light
and the lovely image in your dreams at night.

I don't know how you may react
when you read this
so my name will remain anonymous.
Until the day comes
when I shall uncover my disguise
just sit back and think
who you may have hypnotized.

Take care and I'll talk to you later.

Love always,
Your Secret Admirer

this will do,
Re: Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? by uspry1(f): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2008
For me, I never believe in this topic, HAVE YOU FALLEN IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WITHOUT TELLING THEM?

It is quite opposite, I had been there before, but only telling him that I had fell in love. It does not work! He chose other gal to have serious relationship in order to get married with while keep me as platonic friendship. I fell out of love, move on, and erased his email/IM/sms for good!! angry

Two years later, he now chases on me, i ignored him! Right now he is on the verge of bad relationship THIRD TIMES (i mean 3 different gals), i won't go thru console or advise about relationship. Because he gave that girl an engaged ring he promised to marry her. I BACK OFF!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? by outlaws(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2008
cool
Based on the response regarding this topic, it seems like a lot of people can’t control their emotions. For example, there are very few men that can resist temptation from a naked woman who is pressuring them to do what they wouldn’t tell their pastor. Very few will walk away. Most men will let their emotions intoxicate them. Some men will give excuses that they were drunk or they went crazy. The same thing applied when Eve gave Adam the forbidden fruit and Adam couldn’t resist it. The weakness that Adam showed is what is hunting most men of this world. Evolution has taken its part, that’s why few men can resist temptations.

The issue when dealing with the opposite sex in terms of relationship and things like that can be tough and that’s why there are a lot of divorce. People get into things that they can’t control.

Shed more light on this topic if you got something to say.
Re: Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? by almondjoy(f): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2008
No!  That would be a bloody waste of my time and sleep.  Don't like to waste those at all.  I usually would like to choose how a spend ma free time too, instead of letting the thought of someone else clutter ma mind for too long.  I let them know and see it to the very logical conclusion. kiss

I think that is called a "high school crush"!  Way too old for that now. kiss
Re: Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? by iice(f): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2008
almondjoy:

No! That would be a bloody waste of my time and sleep. Don't like to waste those at all. I usually would like to choose how a spend ma free time too, instead of letting the thought of someone else clutter ma mind for too long. I let them know and see it to the very logical conclusion. kiss

I think that is called a "high school crush"! Way too old for that now. kiss

Gbam!
Re: Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? by outlaws(m): 6:28am On Feb 20, 2008
cool

They are not in high school. Your are wrong is not a high school crush. Can you think of something more meaningful?
Re: Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? by chikibaybi(f): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2008
Well, I once fell in love with my Parish priest and I dare not tell him, cos priest don't marry. We are friends and we talk and am almost over reacting anytime i see him talking to a lady in the church, having this feeling of wanting to spill it out, cos its so hot and at the same time, cant spill. it been over three years and have not gotten over it, despite the fact that he is no longer in the country.
Re: Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? by outlaws(m): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2008
cool
Chikibaybi got the point. 3 yrs is kind of a long time but sometimes you got to let time do its work. Falling in love with some one doesn't mean you have to go crazy or get into something you can't handle. The wise people of this world will take time to analyze the act and see if is necessary and on the other hand if is right. Jumping into something quickly always lead to mistakes.

If you or some one you know have fallen in love and not do anything about it. State your case.
Re: Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? by outlaws(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2008
cool

Any more stories to tell?
Re: Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? by oneperson: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2008
creamdream:

Dear E****,

Hey, I don't know how else to express the way I feel.
So in this letter I will tell you all of the feelings that I tried to conceal.

From the first time I saw you,
I couldn't get you off my mind.
From day to night
I was thinking about you all the time.

Then from the first time I actually met you,
it was like love at first sight.
You were everything I thought you would be
you were just right.

I knew you were feeling the same.
Because of the way your eyes sparkled
when you asked for my name. I could also tell how you felt
by how your attention was only on me.

And by the way you smile
damn you're such a cutie.
When we were dancing
my heart was beating faster and faster.
And the touch of your hand
made my whole body shiver.

Every day since that night we met,
whenever we talked on the phone,
I wished you were here with me
so I would no longer feel alone.
Every time we talk,
my feelings for you grow stronger
until I reach the point that I feel helpless.

All I need is just one kiss.
Every night I wish that you felt the same way.
But I can't be certain you do
I wonder if to you this is all just a game.

I don't want to be just another girl
who you just talk to for kicks.
I want to be the girl
who you want to make your chick.

I want to be the first thought
when you open your eyes.
And always on your mind
even when your kickin it with the guys.
I want to be the last thought
when you turn off your light
and the lovely image in your dreams at night.

I don't know how you may react
when you read this
so my name will remain anonymous.
Until the day comes
when I shall uncover my disguise
just sit back and think
who you may have hypnotized.

Take care and I'll talk to you later.

Love always,
Your Secret Admirer

this will do,

Kai, chairman

I remove my cap for you. I am convinced that nigerians have got talent. Which babe will not fall for those words? Chei!

You are an intelligent chap. I wish we could be friends.
Re: Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? by rockiedink(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2008
@creamdream

E***** undecided undecided is that supposed to be Efuah? must be my overly vivid imagination dont mind me. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? by EccentricJ(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2008
This is my own experience on the issue, sometimes you don't have to say it, both of you just know, sometimes it's better not to say it because you can lose both your friend and potential girlfriend and sometimes don't need to tell because you know it will not lead anywhere so you let the feelings ride out.
That's na all the money I get. grin grin
Re: Have You Fallen In Love With Someone With Out Telling Them? by divanaija1: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2008
Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . .Hellllllllllllllllll 2 DA  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

i shout it out loud.Why bottle things up?.If u lik lov me bac.If not,carry go joo.

Trippin 4 d Suya man in ma area at d moment n am gon tel him 2nite!! grin Enuf free Suya

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Easily Fall For A Girl Thats Just Being Nice And Friendly / HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? / What Could Be Wrong? I Need Your Advise Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.