Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,620 members, 7,834,034 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Really Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Really Need Your Advice (552 Views)

My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Really Need Your Advice by Stevsmog: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2012
A girl had really talked about her boyfrnd 2 her female frnd.She told them how rich,caring,generous and handsome her guy is,and dat he will be coming a visit her d next evening.Expectation grm everyone were high.The guy actually came as he promised but with a loaf of AGEGE bread as a gift 2 his gal.The gal was very annoyed and disappointed.She threw d bread at d guy and insulted him 2 d fullest in d presence of everyone.Embittered, d guy picked d bread and sliced it in two and behold a CAR KEY nd ENgagement Ring fellout of d bread;Now my questionssad1)if u are d gal what wil u do?(2)if u are d guy wil u 4give d gal?

(1) (Reply)

Do True Luv Still Exist / Relationship. Why It's So Important... / Pls Dnt Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.