Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics (28250 Views)

Faithia Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others Stun On The Red Carpet Of BON Awards 2015 / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2012
Flakeey: some gurls with bad and shapeless legs still wear mini skirts/gowns
what are they flaunting, Hot legs or what
lol! I thought I was the only one that noticed! Fashion don suffer for naija!smh!
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by strangest(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2012
who be that arsenal fan??
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2012
Rozaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, superb performance grin
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Afam4eva(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
@Ijebabe
Biko, where do you get all your information and pictures from. Do you attend these events and take your own pictures?
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Freiburger(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
Idowuogbo: Dis guy just dey reap dem off for Africa.
Mstewww...
why all this? make una leave the guy jor, he is doing his thing.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by tunapawizzy: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
chei 2face na bosssssssssssssssss.........i loff dis guy die... nohomo
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
nice one @ tuface and Bonaboy(i love your Jacket)
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by HARDDON: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
speechless! damn dawgs! d one on the left got me drooling!
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Okijajuju1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
THESE Girls literally gave me a stiffy!!

I love their outfits.. #Classy

Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by tunapawizzy: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
u go fear some gals legs....leg be be like new yam
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Okijajuju1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
HARDDON: speechless! damn dawgs! d one on the left got me drooling!

Dude!! They look cheap and trashy!!
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Okijajuju1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
WTF is this bitch wearing?!

MY GAWD!!

Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by tunapawizzy: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
strangest: who be that arsenal fan??
looooool yeye man
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Welder(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
Okija_juju: THESE Girls literally gave me a stiffy!!

I love their outfits.. #Classy

I thought i was the only one... omo see obodo!!!
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Freiburger(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
I love everything i'm seeing, the self appointed judges can start with their judgements.

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Afam4eva(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
Okija_juju: THESE Girls literally gave me a stiffy!!
Welder:

I thought i was the only one... omo see obodo!!!
How come i don't feel how you guys are feeling.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Freiburger(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2012
afam4eva:

How come i don't feel how you guys are feeling.
Because you dont live in the same world.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by niggadee(m): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
rick ross that's crap in us is an hero in naija. brainwashed foolish nigerian get excited over fake wanna be gangstar.fake rick ross is an ex cop who stole identity of former drug lord the real rick ross.. grow up naija ppls stop listening to dis fake rappers
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Freiburger(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
niggadee: rick ross that's crap in us is an hero in naija. brainwashed foolish nigerian get excited over fake wanna be gangstar.fake rick ross is an ex cop who stole identity of former drug lord the real rick ross.. grow up naija ppls stop listening to dis fake rappers
Now you give Nigerians something they can listen to.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Chirolechick: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2012
niggadee: rick ross that's crap in us is an hero in naija. brainwashed foolish nigerian get excited over fake wanna be gangstar.fake rick ross is an ex cop who stole identity of former drug lord the real rick ross.. grow up naija ppls stop listening to dis fake rappers

abeg no go giv ursef high bp, it won't do u no good
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by texazzpete(m): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
Mstewww...

Considering the fact that at your advanced age you can't tell the difference between 'reap' and 'rip', i'd say it's your parents - and possibly your English teacher - that should feel gypped.

Just my 2 cents cheesy
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by femzy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
.....a Bo$$ is one who guarantees we gonna EAT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
Flakeey: some gurls with bad and shapeless legs still wear mini skirts/gowns
what are they flaunting, Hot legs or what

Imagine oo with all those ugly black knees as if they must wear mini. Mtchew***

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by comechop(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
No idea who any of these clowns are and i'd dare say i'm better off!
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by ikekings(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2012
Some gals pics for dia no make sense at all..... Some wey no get fine legs dey wear mini skirts.... Ewwww!!!! Crap....
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by MrGlobe(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
when will you people stfu with your ignorance. Rick Ross is currently one of the hottest artists in the us whether he was an ex cop or not is an old news.
So these are Naija celebs? smh. These folks can't dress for shiiiii1t with their shapeless and tasteless selfs
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Beync(f): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2012
I din't see my picture
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by femzy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2012
Mstewww...

...Bow to the Bo$$ in the presence of a Don
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
Ricky is a BOSS,bread over fvcking b1tches u dunno him cos u aint got tv at home and even if u do i bet its nt connected to a cable,stop hating on a made nigga d guy got beef with gangstars like fitty i doubt he gives a Bleep what keyboard warriors like u think BOSS! http://www.sosoactive.com/10-must-know-facts-about-rapper-rick-ross/
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by ANYPEN(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2012
I seriously don't know what that rick Ross is singing o. He is simply talking stu*pid rhymes & the way he makes it so slow annoys me. I feel he's another insult to the rap world after lil Wayne.

I will far prefer JayZ, 50cent, eminem who seems to be upholding what rap represented in the days of 2pac & notorous BIG. This one is just one pap!

To the pictures, I think some ladies are really desperate and their desperation has gone to a higher level.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Tstark(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2012
Naija dudes dont seem to know how to dress, the only decent looking one was tubaba. Big-ups to the ladies though.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
And 4 u haters ricky is d number 1 rapper in US now http://blog.sfgate.com/smellthetruth/2012/08/20/boss-rapper-rick-ross-has-a-part-time-joint-roller-named-“deuce”/ who gives a fvck what u tink wayne calls him boss,nicki minaj does d same so if u hating on d big black nigga ure most definitely on a long thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos / Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen / Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.