Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics (28251 Views)

Faithia Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others Stun On The Red Carpet Of BON Awards 2015 / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
BOSS!
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
See grown men drooling over girls . . . Na wah! undecided
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by ANYPEN(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2012
hornipipe: Ricky is a BOSS,bread over fvcking b1tches u dunno him cos u aint got tv at home and even if u do i bet its nt connected to a cable,stop hating on a made nigga d guy got beef with gangstars like fitty i doubt he gives a Bleep what keyboard warriors like u think BOSS! http://www.sosoactive.com/10-must-know-facts-about-rapper-rick-ross/

You wasted my time by making me go through what you call "10 must know facts about RR". There is nothing special about his past life nah. He cant even sing with it not to talk of making movie from it. Am sure your past life will be more inspiring.

Have you seen 50cent's life? Don't be a mumu guy, everyone have a past.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Freiburger(m): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2012
If they they like it or not, the guy has got Nigerians fans.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by femzy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
ANY-PEN :
I seriously don't know what that rick Ross is singing o. He is simply talking stu*pid rhymes & the way he makes it so slow annoys me. I feel he's another insult to the rap world after lil Wayne.

I will far prefer JayZ, 50cent, eminem who seems to be upholding what rap represented in the days of 2pac & notorous BIG. This one is just one pap!

To the pictures, I think some ladies are really desperate and their desperation has gone to a higher level.

Puuuu$$Y A$$ Nigga go listen 2 3Kingz track on GFID...Dream of Balling and stop gossiping
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Freiburger(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
JideTheBlogger:

Imagine oo with all those ugly black knees as if they must wear mini. Mtchew***
post us a picture of your own knees.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Basildon1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
But generally is there anyone that Nigerians dont hate. E be like say too much suffer dey worry enough people.

His new album entered Number 1 on the hip-hop charts. The minute you start thinking you are cleverer than millions of people that listen to an artiste is the minute you should realise you are being daft! I'm not a fan of Trey Songz or Awilo Logonmba doesnt mean I have to hate on them!
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Freiburger(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
Basildon1: But generally is there anyone that Nigerians dont hate. E be like say too much suffer dey worry enough people.

His new album entered Number 1 on the hip-hop charts. The minute you start thinking you are cleverer than millions of people that listen to an artiste is the minute you should realise you are being daft! I'm not a fan of Trey Songz or Awilo Logonmba doesnt mean I have to hate on them!
dont you know a hungry man is an angry man.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by femzy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2012
Basildon1: But generally is there anyone that Nigerians dont hate. E be like say too much suffer dey worry enough people.

Doppppe Post 4 Haters!!!

They got em brainz in the refrigerator
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Freiburger(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
ANY-PEN :
I seriously don't know what that rick Ross is singing o. He is simply talking stu*pid rhymes & the way he makes it so slow annoys me. I feel he's another insult to the rap world after lil Wayne.

I will far prefer JayZ, 50cent, eminem who seems to be upholding what rap represented in the days of 2pac & notorous BIG. This one is just one pap!

To the pictures, I think some ladies are really desperate and their desperation has gone to a higher level.
Must he sing to your taste? let him do thang.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by femzy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
Freiburger: If they they like it or not, the guy has got Nigerians fans.

I should stand be before No. 2

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Dotman01(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
wandeay: where is d red carpet, i only saw red clothes
i wonder o
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Freiburger(m): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
It's just a normal word, some promoters do use real red carpet, but a red carpet means to me the[b] V.I.Ps[/b].
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by chelseabmw(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
nice concepts
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by cheddarking(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
Some of these 'Celebs' need new stylists...
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Areaboy2(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
where is the red carpet?
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Rogerss(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
2BABA Showing Ultimate Class

Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
afam4eva: @Ijebabe
Biko, where do you get all your information and pictures from. Do you attended these events and take your own pictures?
You nor see bellanija for the pix? Mumu Igbo boy tongue
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Freiburger(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
A guy who chooses to give it up with drugs dealings and chooses a rap career, now he is telling his own story and making history, you are all here hating, i aint supprised. undecided
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by nosagold(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
niggadee: rick ross that's crap in us is an hero in naija. brainwashed foolish nigerian get excited over fake wanna be gangstar.fake rick ross is an ex cop who stole identity of former drug lord the real rick ross.. grow up naija ppls stop listening to dis fake rappers

Yu must be a patient frm yaba left
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Afam4eva(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
Gaggi:
You nor see bellanija for the pix? Mumu Igbo boy tongue
undecided
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Okijajuju1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
afam4eva:

How come i don't feel how you guys are feeling.

Nwanna, I love classy girls..

I just cant help myself around a woman thats well dressed, modrately made up and looks elegant.. They exude confidence and power that just turns me on..

Those ladies are on point hommie..
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Ignatio(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
Most of the guys in tight jeans looking straight up gay. Smh
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by ikekings(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
Ignatio: Most of the guys in tight jeans looking straight up gay. Smh
And how does gays look? undecided SMEP
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
2Baba!!! As dignified as ever. cool..
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Idowuogbo(f): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
Freiburger:
why all this? make una leave the guy jor, he is doing his thing.
Which tin is he doing? SMH!
*singing psquare*
Dem must chop ur money grin
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by bittyend(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
Ujujoan: See grown men drooling over girls . . . Na wah! undecided
Heheehe! I tire o! grin
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
hornipipe: And 4 u haters ricky is d number 1 rapper in US now http://blog.sfgate.com/smellthetruth/2012/08/20/boss-rapper-rick-ross-has-a-part-time-joint-roller-named-“deuce”/ who gives a fvck what u tink wayne calls him boss,nicki minaj does d same so if u hating on d big black nigga ure most definitely on a long thing
what does this bolded part mean ?
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by ijebabe: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2012
Lol@ comments. There were alot more pics I decided to keep on reserve, you shud be grateful grin
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Freiburger(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Which tin is he doing? SMH!
*singing psquare*
Dem must chop ur money grin
you get monéy to chop?
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Okijajuju1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
bittyend: This guy is more fruity than alize.. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/797035_Efe_Tommy_jpg9bc9cf785c30167c2e98e1ca81cfa3f0

I swear gan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos / Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen / Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.