Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics (28246 Views)

Faithia Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others Stun On The Red Carpet Of BON Awards 2015 / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by ijebabe: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2012
Ivynwa: @IjeBabe
Nne who is that Babe wearing short pant that has some tattoo scribbled on her laps? Why did you remove the picture please put it back for me to admire biko. I want to check out the best position to place my tattoo on my laps when I go for it. I love scribbled words tattoo.
Girl when I place that on my laps and dons a short pant, it's gonna be too hot to handle. I see a lady that has a beautiful flower on her laps and when she is wearing something short , you can't help liking the look of that tat on her. Can't wait to get me some cute sophisticated looking ones.

Please who is this dude with a funny Mohawk? Can't he get a more cute mohawk that has a lil width instead of this pencil thing that looks terrible. Wow, I saw a guy in my work place with a mohawk designed as lizard on his head and I was like WTF*reak, the fella is always bringing all kinds of designed mohawk to work. Real creative.

Babe, I didn't remove the picture maybe the mods did. Here it is again, save it if you want as it might removed again. She was just a guest at the show not a celeb.

The guy with the mohawk is Efe Tommy, he is a Producer, TV Presenter and writer for entertainment and style magazines and blogs. He is seen at almost every gig.

Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Ivynwa(f): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2012
Thanks Babe .
Nah, nah I don't need to save it.

Oh the Efe Guy knows to be swanky but he shouldn't walk around with annoying Mohawk. grin grin
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by niggadee(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

when will you people stfu with your ignorance. Rick Ross is currently one of the hottest artists in the us whether he was an ex cop or not is an old news.
So these are Naija celebs? smh. These folks can't dress for shiiiii1t with their shapeless and tasteless selfs
mumu keep listen 2 crap officer rick ross burger belly.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by MrGlobe(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
niggadee: mumu keep listen 2 crap officer rick ross burger belly.
Rick Ross has next show in the great Wembley Arena London. You can just see how ignorant and uninformed you and that ogugua are. We are talking Wembley here idi/iot.
http://thenetng.com/2012/08/25/rick-ross-to-perform-at-wembley-arena/
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2012
lol officer ricky
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Ignatio(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2012
ogugua88:

I'll give you the opportunity to remove Kim K from your argument. You know exactly why Kim K chases black men, and it has nothing to do with hip hop lol. Besides, Reggie Bush and Kris Humphries are athletes.

Was 50 Cent ever known as a hardcore rapper? I don't think so, and that's my point exactly. The first track that hit mainstream radio was "In Da Club", which even had grandmas dancing. "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'"... isn't that considered a mainstream rap album? Several tracks got massive airplay.

I don't know much about The Game so I won't even go there.

Young lady you know nothing about Hip Hop.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2012
OMG WTF is wrong with Ogugua? Just shush already, stick to Flavour na abana bullsh!t songs cuz you don't know sh!!t about real music and American artists.

2 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Idowuogbo(f): 6:08am On Aug 28, 2012
REALITY101: OMG WTF is wrong with Ogugua? Just shush already, stick to Flavour na abana bullsh!t songs cuz you don't know sh!!t about real music and American artists.
Lmfaoooo!!! Chill...
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 29, 2012
~Royal~:
Yeah you got a few out there, Like BG was really living the life. A few WestCoast Artist too

But, i have never personally seen a "great" rapper. who was a true "thug"

Tupac was one of the fakest Thugs ever.

Same with nas

Same with Jay

Same with Em

Same with BiG

It's all a gimmick

The truth is, the guys who really live that street life, don't really have the time to practice Rapping

The guys who perfect the craft of rhyming and spitting lyrics are Nerdy Cats. That's the truth of the Situation.

Tupac was a straight geek on the east coast...Hanging around with digital underground

He did not start all that gangsta garbage till he moved out west to cali..and saw all the crips and bloods and Bay Area Lifestyle

He started out in the bay, then moved down to La. But originally pac was an east coast dude going to Acting School over here

Tupac Studied "Acting and Ballet" ...Google it. lol a Gangsta taking Dancing and Ballet Classes

All that Gangsta Nonsense was an Image....Typical "wanna be"...Moved out to Cali and started copying their life style

Still the Best Rapper of All Time imo...but he was fake as hell.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 29, 2012
~~God~~:
lol officer ricky

lol 50 showed him no mercy. grin

i think it's funny though he used the same tactics on ross, that cam'ron did on him.

"Cuuuuurtis!"
"bugs monkey" grin grin
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 29, 2012
REALITY101: OMG WTF is wrong with Ogugua? Just shush already, stick to Flavour na abana bullsh!t songs cuz you don't know sh!!t about real music and American artists.

REALITY!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 29, 2012
ogugua88:

For real. I didn't even know who Rick Ross was until Nigerians started telling me. That guy be like gum for sidewalk here.

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO STOP LYING! grin
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

REALITY!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes babe, sup? I think I miss you grin You know what I mean wink

Idowuogbo:
Lmfaoooo!!! Chill...

Chilling already. . How are you dude girl wink
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 25, 2012
niggadee: rick ross that's crap in us is an hero in naija. brainwashed foolish nigerian get excited over fake wanna be gangstar.fake rick ross is an ex cop who stole identity of former drug lord the real rick ross.. grow up naija ppls stop listening to dis fake rappers

lol. grin

somebody maaad! grin grin
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 25, 2012
REALITY101:

Yes babe, sup? I think I miss you grin You know what I mean wink
OMG HOW DID I MISS THIS??! cry

I miss you too!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam / Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl / Chidinma Slays In Ankara Oufit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.