Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics (28248 Views)

Faithia Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others Stun On The Red Carpet Of BON Awards 2015 / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by vokalguy(m): 1:43am On Aug 24, 2012
Red Carpet Pics? Well am i missing something here or my monitor must be black & white...

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by nativedoctor(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
Rick Ross has his brand (though the name was taken from an ex drug dealer) but nothing saddens me like to see a grown man sag his pants. makes him seem like Ricky Gross.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Ewoma45(f): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
strangest: who be that arsenal fan??
dats dotun of cool fm lagos
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by phermonyx(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
ogugua88:

For real. I didn't even know who Rick Ross was until Nigerians started telling me. That guy be like gum for sidewalk here.

Rick Ross like gum for sidewalk where u are? Pls, where are u sir?
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2012
phermonyx: Rick Ross like gum for sidewalk where u are? Pls, where are u sir?

The US lol. No one follows him in droves the way Nigerians do. That's probably why he likes us so much lol.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by MissyB3(f): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2012
Ogugua, did you get my e-mail?
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
No, I haven't :/
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by MissyB3(f): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2012
I see!
Nairaland must have seized it. . . I sent you a PM yesterday, I'll try to resend it.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2012
Lol, I'm sorry. I looked through again and haven't seen it. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by phermonyx(m): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
ANY-PEN :
I seriously don't know what that rick Ross is singing o. He is simply talking stu*pid rhymes & the way he makes it so slow annoys me. I feel he's another insult to the rap world after lil Wayne.

I will far prefer JayZ, 50cent, eminem who seems to be upholding what rap represented in the days of 2pac & notorous BIG. This one is just one pap!

To the pictures, I think some ladies are really desperate and their desperation has gone to a higher level.
Are for real? Rick Ross n lil wayne defined as insults to d rap world? JayZ, 50 n eminem won't even say that.
Maybe u shld listen more to dia tracks before u critisize.
Abt d ladies.......u are so much on point
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Whalles4(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
Rozay....... yu de bo$$
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by phermonyx(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
ogugua88:

The US lol. No one follows him in droves the way Nigerians do. That's probably why he likes us so much lol.
D way nigerians do? Nt all nigerians follow him around plus he has a larger fan base in d US of A. He is a celeb.......
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by MrGlobe(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
phermonyx:
D way nigerians do? Nt all nigerians follow him around plus he has a larger fan base in d US of A. He is a celeb.......
don't mind that girl that doesn't know shyte about the music industry. Doesn't listen to radio or watch tv. Someone has a number one album and you are saying people are not following him in droves. mtv's number one hottest mc 2011. Nigerians are not even crazy about him as elsewhere. YouTube his shows esp in Amsterdam, UK, Cannes. somebody that even somebody in the industry has featured or wants to feature. mmg
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2012
phermonyx: D way nigerians do? Nt all nigerians follow him around plus he has a larger fan base in d US of A. He is a celeb.......

Why wouldn't he have a larger base in the US? Isn't he an American?

Mr. Globe:
don't mind that girl that doesn't know shyte about the music industry. Doesn't listen to radio or watch tv. Someone has a number one album and you are saying people are not following him in droves. mtv's number one hottest mc 2011. Nigerians are not even crazy about him as elsewhere. YouTube his shows esp in Amsterdam, UK, Cannes. somebody that even somebody in the industry has featured or wants to feature. mmg

Number one album in which genre? He isn't Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Katy Perry, or even Maroon 5. Rappers carry last, always. They only attract the same sort of people. They aren't widespread. I guarantee you he can walk in Nevada and no one will know him or care, but if he walks in Georgia, people will flock to him. That's how it's always been.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by MrGlobe(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
comment hidden
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by MrGlobe(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2012
ogugua88:
Number one album in which genre? He isn't Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Katy Perry, or even Maroon 5. Rappers carry last, always. They only attract the same sort of people. They aren't widespread. I guarantee you he can walk in Nevada and no one will know him or care, but if he walks in Georgia, people will flock to him. That's how it's always been.
lol... I laugh at your ignorance! rappers carry last really. which other artists in the us can sell albums more than Lil Wayne, Eminem, Drake, Jay z or Kanye west presently. Not even Lady Gaga. Only Adele can currently match them. Eminem a rapper is the highest selling artist of the last decade. Not to talk of 50 cent before he lost relevance. check your stats before talking. those artist you mentioned only sell singles and check who holds the records.

oh you are the girl that has been consumed by flavor dbanj and psquare's thrash music. grin

how would you know

Rick Ross last album debuted number one on billboard album charts across all genres
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hip Hop Artist sell more than Every Other Genre. If you go from Late 1990S Through the 2000s

I am not sure about that "Rappers carry last" comment...

You even named artist who had to collaborate with Hip Hop artist just to get recognized

Not to mention they were discovered and put on by a Hip Hop Artist and Label

Referencing Lady Gaga,and Rihanna

I don't even like Hip Hop Music of today, but i think it's fairly safe to say they still dominate the music game

On Television i Remember when Mtv use to play more rock music, now you can't even find Mtv Stations that Play Rock, it's mostly Hip Hop All day Long

Not sure what that comment meant.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by cichella(m): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2012
The Fact that a Rap Bum like Flo-Rida is number 2 on the Billboard charts right now speaks of how high Even Hip Hop Trash Sells....

I wish i could co-sign her comment, but i just can't

Hip Hop is just too powerful, even the Garbage Rappers push units.

Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by MrGlobe(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2012
~Royal~:
Hip Hop Artist sell more than Every Other Genre. If you go from Late 1990S Through the 2000s

I am not sure about that "Rappers carry last" comment...

You even named artist who had to collaborate with Hip Hop artist just to get recognized

Not to mention they were discovered and put on by a Hip Hop Artist and Label

Referencing Lady Gaga,and Rihanna

I don't even like Hip Hop Music of today, but i think it's fairly safe to say they still dominate the music game

On Television i Remember when Mtv use to play more rock music, now you can't even find Mtv Stations that Play Rock, it's mostly Hip Hop All day Long

Not sure what that comment meant.

don't mind that local girl that knows nothing happening in the music industry. Not even relocating to the us could save her ignorance. Even Maroon 5 had to get at wiz khalifa to be able to get a smashing back to back chart topping single. With all Justin Biebers fame his last album was filled with hip hop features to enable him sell.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2012

http://www.billboard.com/charts/billboard-200#/charts/billboard-200

Billboard Top 200 Albums...

Has 2chainz and Rick Ross number 1&3...

End of Debate/

I have no clue what her comment was about.....
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by MrGlobe(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
~Royal~:
The Fact that a Rap Bum like Flo-Rida is number 2 on the Billboard charts right now speaks of how high Even Hip Hop Trash Sells....

I wish i could co-sign her comment, but i just can't

Hip Hop is just too powerful, even the Garbage Rappers push units.

souja boy has stopped pushing units oh. grin grin grin grin
true talk sha. lol
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mr. Globe:
don't mind that local girl that knows nothing happening in the music industry. Not even relocating to the us could save her ignorance. Even Maroon 5 had to get at wiz khalifa to be able to get a smashing back to back chart topping single. With all Justin Biebers fame his last album was filled with hip hop features to enable him sell.

Sorry. No one relocated. Are you saying Maroon 5 were nobodies before Wiz Khalifa featured on "Payphone"? How much you know sef?
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
~Royal~:
http://www.billboard.com/charts/billboard-200#/charts/billboard-200

Billboard Top 200 Albums...

Has 2chainz and Rick Ross number 1&3...

End of Debate/

I have no clue what her comment was about.....

I didn't say whether or not they sell albums. I'm talking about popularity. The artists I mentioned were already famous before they did their collabos with rappers/hiphop artists. Even when they did collabos, they did them with veterans with the exception of Maroon 5, who were already beyond established and used someone that they have more industry years than.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
You said,
Rappers carry last, always. They only attract the same sort of people. They aren't widespread

What did that mean...?

Sales Reflect Popularity.

So i am not sure, what you meant by the comment.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by MrGlobe(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
ogugua88:

Sorry. No one relocated. Are you saying Maroon 5 were nobodies before Wiz Khalifa featured on "Payphone"? How much you know sef?
they are currently nobodies just like Madonna, Britney Spears, and a ton of artists that have lost relevance. I bet if it was when Maroon 5 was Maroon 5, they wouldn't have needed a wiz khalifa feature but that song brought them back on top. Get it?
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by MrGlobe(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
ogugua88:

I didn't say whether or not they sell albums. I'm talking about popularity. The artists I mentioned were already famous before they did their collabos with rappers/hiphop artists. Even when they did collabos, they did them with veterans with the exception of Maroon 5, who were already beyond established and used someone that they have more industry years than.
hahahahaha. Akon picked lady gaga when she was dropped by her label, I think also produced that just dance song that made her famous. of course you know Jay z made Beyonce and Rihanna. what are you saying
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
I am not sure she knows what she is saying.

She basically thought Hip Hop Artist/Rap Artist did not sell as well and had a small purchasing population...

Until she was hit in the face by a bunch of Irrefutable Numerical Data...

It is, what it is.
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Humphreydis(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2012
Flakeey: some gurls with bad and shapeless legs still wear mini skirts/gowns
what are they flaunting, Hot legs or what
.......hahaha..bros u dey vex put na,atleast dem pay money entr show..console ursef bros!...haha
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by MrGlobe(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
~Royal~:
I am not sure she knows what she is saying.

She basically thought Hip Hop Artist/Rap Artist did not sell as well and had a small purchasing population...

Until she was hit in the face by a bunch of Irrefutable Numerical Data...

It is, what it is.
lol... she musta been embarrassed by her ignorance
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mr. Globe:

lol... she musta been embarrassed by her ignorance

It happens quite often on this forum.

Some of these people on this forum just flat out do not like to admit when they are Wrong.

lol

It is, what it is.

a simple "oops my fault" will suffice.

Lmao hip hop music dominates the charts, That's coming from someone who literally can not stand Todays Rap Artist.

It's not even "Rap" anymore, it has morphed into something else
Re: Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mr. Globe:
they are currently nobodies just like Madonna, Britney Spears, and a ton of artists that have lost relevance. I bet if it was when Maroon 5 was Maroon 5, they wouldn't have needed a wiz khalifa feature but that song brought them back on top. Get it?

You don't know what you're talking about. Maroon 5 has been consistent since their debut in 2003. If anything, they've only gotten bigger with the release of every album.

Rihanna, Lady Gaga, and Katy Perry are irrelevant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos / Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen / Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.