Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Thread Closed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread Closed (4514 Views)

Thread Closed :( / thread closed / Thread Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 12:06am On Aug 19, 2012
sexkillz: The only reason why those discombobulated "no IQ having" girls flock around you is because you are nothing more to them than a meal ticket. What you are displaying here is pure unadulterated childishness. You may be in your 20's but you act like a teenager. . . A confused teenager who has to be reassured of his looks.

I rate you zero! You look like an abandoned unkempt monkey. . .

Shoot me!
I feel your pain mr. moderator... but i now somehow believe rumours going on here on NL is true.. you can now delete this Thread.. and be fast about that, before i lose my Mind
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 19, 2012
handsome guy.
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 19, 2012
sexkillz: The only reason why those discombobulated "no IQ having" girls flock around you is because you are nothing more to them than a meal ticket. What you are displaying here is pure unadulterated childishness. You may be in your 20's but you act like a teenager. . . A confused teenager who has to be reassured of his looks.

Shoot me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kggPTW9nsUQ

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread Closed by purpleangel(f): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2012
thread going cool until somebody steped in. There will always be haters

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed by purpleangel(f): 12:21am On Aug 19, 2012
op where are you from
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 19, 2012

Shoot me!
with this comment of urs am sure the post is not gonna find its way to the front page! SMH!
Re: Thread Closed by sweetcocoa(f): 12:27am On Aug 19, 2012
OP you say girls trouble you,you mean primary school girls,right? cheesy
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 12:31am On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: OP you say girls trouble you,you mean primary school girls,right? cheesy
you are so free on saying what you like, but it doesn't define the fact, am not braging about girls troubling me ok? Just a simple ques, maybe you might need to read again
Re: Thread Closed by Fourcade(m): 12:31am On Aug 19, 2012
3/5 undecided
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2012
purple_angel: op where are you from
delta, but in Edo
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 12:36am On Aug 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin: handsome guy.
saw ur post on slimyen top. She wasn't cool, she got paid back what she deserved
Re: Thread Closed by sweetcocoa(f): 12:36am On Aug 19, 2012
WebSurfer: you are so free on saying what you like, but it doesn't define the fact, am not braging about girls troubling me ok? Just a simple ques, maybe you might need to read again
Park well jare,you no get mirror for house?

You come here yarning nonsense,you get 50-60k a week so that what will happen na?my friend go and check your waec result,i heard its out, smh for kids of nowadays,well its not your fault.

Thank China people that made phones very cheap,that's why you can log in here to brag about rubbish. Btw i rate you 2.35 now rejoice wink
Re: Thread Closed by Tinkybabe(f): 12:39am On Aug 19, 2012

Shoot me!
Sexkillz is to nairaland what Mel B is to the X factor.
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: Park well jare,you no get mirror for house?

You come here yarning nonsense,you get 50-60k a week so that what will happen na?my friend go and check your waec result,i heard its out, smh for kids of nowadays,well its not your fault.

Thank China people that made phones very cheap,that's why you can log in here to brag about rubbish. Btw i rate you 2.35 now rejoice wink
I clearly understand your pain now,, no offence, but nothing above has a relation with me.. I don't wanna talk much, you might go to bed sleepless.. Dooh
Re: Thread Closed by slimyem: 12:45am On Aug 19, 2012
WebSurfer: saw ur post on slimyen top. She wasn't cool, she got paid back what she deserved
what did you pay..??
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew...
Shiooor!!
Re: Thread Closed by sweetcocoa(f): 12:47am On Aug 19, 2012
WebSurfer: I clearly understand your pain now,, no offence, but nothing above has a relation with me.. I don't wanna talk much, you might go to bed sleepless.. Dooh
Before nko you been wan talk much? Talk na let me show you what elders do to unruly children like yourself, instead of you to go and read your books you are here talking about girls chasing you,nonsense child angry
Re: Thread Closed by cindyrella(f): 12:47am On Aug 19, 2012

Shoot me!
FALLS FROM MANGO TREE!
Re: Thread Closed by SexyBabie(f): 1:17am On Aug 19, 2012
6/10

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed by SexyBabie(f): 1:19am On Aug 19, 2012
berem: with this comment of urs am sure the post is not gonna find its way to the front page! SMH!
i do not think so. sexkill killed it.
Re: Thread Closed by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 19, 2012
WebSurfer: saw ur post on slimyen top. She wasn't cool, she got paid back what she deserved

lol. ok.
Re: Thread Closed by temmym4(m): 2:13am On Aug 19, 2012
I'm gonna talk to u like my own true bro. This is so childish! Even your comments & replies confirms that. U get 50-60k a week.. Who cares Are u tying to show off or attract attention I'm sure u are a Teenager who is just so excited about newly getting attentions from little girls. Trust me, in few years when u are more matured and u re-visit this thread, u gonna understand what i mean, seeing how childish u were once.

Concerning your looks. u are Ok facially (though U haven't got much height, from your profile pic) but you look irresponsible and unkempt, i don't really think any of those girls who u claimed are flocking around you could happily introduce u to their parents as a friend cos they could quickly, easily & perfectly define u from your looks. As a Teen, I wonder what your Mum was doing seeing the way you look without Uttering a word sad

*The third picture, u need to workout real-time if u wanna show off/upload your body shots k. & if i may ask, are u facing your studies now
sorry if i got u upset bro. It s just the truth!

Overall, I give u a "4" . No offense kk

7 Likes

Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 5:55am On Aug 19, 2012
temmy.m3:
I'm gonna talk to u like my own true bro. This is so childish! Even your comments & replies confirms that. U get 50-60k a week.. Who cares Are u tying to show off or attract attention I'm sure u are a Teenager who is just so excited about newly getting attentions from little girls. Trust me, in few years when u are more matured and u re-visit this thread, u gonna understand what i mean, seeing how childish u were once.

Concerning your looks. u are Ok facially (though U haven't got much height, from your profile pic) but you look irresponsible and unkempt, i don't really think any of those girls who u claimed are flocking around you could happily introduce u to their parents as a friend cos they could quickly, easily & perfectly define u from your looks. As a Teen, I wonder what your Mum was doing seeing the way you look without Uttering a word sad

*The third picture, u need to workout real-time if u wanna show off/upload your body shots k. & if i may ask, are u facing your studies now
sorry if i got u upset bro. It s just the truth!

Overall, I give u a "4" . No offense kk
see this man, well, answer to quest, no, am on IT, working now but I seriouly don't get why peeps keep thinking I was gonna keep this thread up to 24hours
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 5:57am On Aug 19, 2012
Mr moderator, I think its time, pls delete this thread, I neva had an idea it will bring so much attention n haters though
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 6:07am On Aug 19, 2012
What I hate now is when you guys think am trying to show off anything when you fcking have eyes to read and am trying to say am not sure of something, explaing fact around it, n stp calling me a kid for goodness sake, am more than 20, n fck it if you think am Irresponsible, y'all beta ask for reasons why some things are done b4 u trash out silly replies..
Re: Thread Closed by MariaGoretti: 6:07am On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: OP you say girls trouble you,you mean primary school girls,right? cheesy
lol....or even sales gals or dose who hawk fruits n water? Dis one na corect photo section. Chai! Gals don suffer for dis pikin hand.
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 6:10am On Aug 19, 2012
Some nairalanders jezz act like they are so damm perfect,
Re: Thread Closed by MariaGoretti: 6:11am On Aug 19, 2012
Gals flock around, ryt? And u fink dey dnt v hidden intentions? U just luk fresh to dem, so dey wana suck d juice...lyk dey say, catch dem young. I think u shld realy b concernd abt y dey flock around u (intentions actuali) b4 u fall for dia trick. Nw u feelin lyk a SUPERSTAR,abi? Use ur head, kido!
Re: Thread Closed by MariaGoretti: 6:13am On Aug 19, 2012
WebSurfer: Some nairalanders jezz act like they are so damm perfect,
Hw old r u, again?
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 6:16am On Aug 19, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Hw old r u, again?
Re: Thread Closed by MariaGoretti: 6:19am On Aug 19, 2012
WebSurfer: 55
hmmmm....quite a number. *mstcheeeeew*
Re: Thread Closed by WebSurfer(m): 6:23am On Aug 19, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
hmmmm....quite a number. *mstcheeeeew*
yea, I see you are still strugging to become an adult, https://www.nairaland.com/1018915/what-age-should-boy-girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Funny Responses Of Nigerian Ladies During Intense Sex Romp / What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You / MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.