Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? (33043 Views)

The Country You Hate Most Out And You Don't Advice Anybody To Go To / Must Know Information Of Any Country You Need To Know About Or Migrate To. / What Country You Would Like To Visit Most And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by brixton: 12:13am On Aug 20, 2012
if Nigerians can live in Cambodia then S.Sundan is like living in a neighbouring village from urs
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by princeonx: 5:22am On Aug 20, 2012
People can be real hard headed! You're saying that there are no Nigerians in S-Sudan, people that know or have met Nigerians that live there are telling you there are yet you're arguing with 4,5,6 different people trying to prove them all wrong except they show you a picture lol!
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2012
prince_onx: People can be real hard headed! You're saying that there are no Nigerians in S-Sudan, people that know or have met Nigerians that live there are telling you there are yet you're arguing with 4,5,6 different people trying to prove them all wrong except they show you a picture lol!
Please dont waste your time with the guy, he is deliberaately being mischievious.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by timmy1999(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2012
virtuoso01:
Please dont waste your time with the guy, he is deliberaately being mischievious.
Who is mischievious...you better mind ur language..am nt dat ok when it comes to abusing..if u don't have meaningful contribution...jus shut up...how can I accept their comment, when non of them,shows any evidence or proof,,av given them my proof..let them show theirs
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by timmy1999(m): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2012
I always prove my point....maybe u will have a change of mind now....am not saying S.sudan won't get there..but for now,they are facing lot of challenges and problem..so don't get me wrong
Thousands of families are arriving at the camps each day. More than 110,000 people who began fleeing Sudan's Blue Nile State in autumn 2011 are now struggling to survive at temporary shelters along a very inhospitable, harsh stretch of land Photograph: Shannon Jensen/MSF
Tens of thousands of people are fleeing the violence in Blue Nile State. Some have been walking for more than a fortnight with their belongings. The new arrivals initially gathered at KM43, a temporary site, but an estimated 8,000 refugees were moved by truck and tractor to KM18, after the water ran out. The 22,000 refugees who had been left at KM43 then walked 25km to KM18

Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by gallivant: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2012
So I am guessing Nigeria is a utopia in Africa?
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by AjanleKoko: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2012
Nigerians sha.
We like to stereotype everything. Just like Americans. undecided

Too much CNN and whatnot. Anyways, where there is a crowd, there will always be Crowd Mentality embarassed

1 Like

Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by happy98: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
gallivant: So I am guessing Nigeria is a utopia in Africa?
Just ignore the deluded poster.He is not worth anybody's time.
Even the way he responds is immature.
Have a field day on ur funny thread.

2 Likes

Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by happy98: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by timmy1999(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
happy98:
Just ignore the deluded poster.He is not worth anybody's time.
Even the way he responds is immature.
Have a field day on ur funny thread.
Trouble sleep,yanga go wake am
Ur paale and ur maale be deluded person...who need ur comment sef...miserable person..just going about on nairaland witout any purpose...if u can contribute to the topic..why comment...were
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Ninilowo(m): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
jerseyboy: Why lie? Many Nigerians are going there daily. Right now they are still open and welcoming of Nigerians.
To slaughter them later eh?

2 Likes

Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Lordave: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999: After careful examination and research..I reach the conclusion that the only country in africa that you won't find a nigerian living in..is no other place than SUDAN..Now SOUTH SUDAN..the kind of poverty ravaging that country, is way beyond any comprehension.everything there is against them.EG the weather,the Sun always very hot there,most sudan are black cos of the sun,malnutrition,infrastructure problem..no light..just to mention a few....I don't think any nigerian will risk his life to go hustle for sudan..OR I may be wrong..if you are a nigerian living in sudan...share your views
you are right, you won't find a NIGERIAN, but you must find an IGBO man there.

1 Like

Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by ismhab(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
IS SOMALI.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999: After careful examination and research..I reach the conclusion that the only country in africa that you won't find a nigerian living in..is no other place than SUDAN..Now SOUTH SUDAN..the kind of poverty ravaging that country, is way beyond any comprehension.everything there is against them.EG the weather,the Sun always very hot there,most sudan are black cos of the sun,malnutrition,infrastructure problem..no light..just to mention a few....I don't think any nigerian will risk his life to go hustle for sudan..OR I may be wrong..if you are a nigerian living in sudan...share your views
Nigerians are everywhere on earth, you did a very poor research. Just google 'nigerians in south sudan and see what you get'
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2012
The topic would have been "are nigerians found in other planets apart from the earth?" To me nigerians occupy all corners of the earth. undecided

3 Likes

Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
OP has obviously been brainwashed by pictures he`s seen on CNN and other western media. Not his faultcheesy

2 Likes

Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by sweetcocoa(f): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999:
Look...if u won go live for south sudan..den go..una go just dey make person vex...if u really want to see things for ursef..I will give u direction and transport fare to go to south sudan.instead of saying things u don't know...
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

This OP really dey vex.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by cardoso111(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2012
There is no nation on surface without a Nigerian.go do a search and research
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by onatisi(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
baqina: No Nigerian will be found in Haiti also..I might b wrong thou..
my school mate lives there , it is visa free,
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by onatisi(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2012
no nigerian for cooks island and st helena
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Temismith(f): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
ibo man and aboki must dey dere.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by klax(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
Guyz what is the meaning of this thread for God sake. I guess the poster is up to something because I dont see what Sudaness has done wrong that he posted this craps here to be honest.

I guess it would be better the thread is remove its just pure nonsense. Either Sudan is Paradise or Jungle what has that need to do with us? Did people of the S-Sudan complain Somebody will just wake up in the name of making name post rubbish here, God have mercy.

Excuse me plz, next topic
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Hadeyeancah(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
chipmunkey: OP has obviously been brainwashed by pictures he`s seen on CNN and other western media. Not his faultcheesy
too much of CNN,have u ever see good picture of African country on CNN..

1 Like

Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by adino(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
This OP is so so DUUUMMMMMBBBBBB.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999:

Mr I sabi talk...whos still in school..you better mind ur language...and who told u,I want to go to South sudan..if they give me d visa,I wont go..and u talk as if u be president(everytin dat happens passes ttru my desk)..ur desks indeed..anyway..if u really want to prove a point,why not post pics of south sudan..u can't.cos there is nothing to show..than empty land, camp with pple getting aid etc...shalla

U are a fool to argue with multitudes. Who do u fink u are? Stope posting rubbish, and listing when elders are correcting u. Shalla my foot. Mtcheeew.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by maigaskiya1: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
If southernas can live in yobe nd bornu states y cant nijerans stay in d s sudam after all dy hav d same climate nd tapography nd also share d same fate as voilence rockd areas.

1 Like

Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Hadeyeancah(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
@chipmunkey,dont mind the OP,dis guy's article na junk...
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by ACM10: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999: After careful examination and research..I reach the conclusion that the only country in africa that you won't find a nigerian living in..is no other place than [b]SUDAN..Now SOUTH SUDAN..[/b]the kind of poverty ravaging that country, is way beyond any comprehension.everything there is against them.EG the weather,the Sun always very hot there,most sudan are black cos of the sun,malnutrition,infrastructure problem..no light..just to mention a few....I don't think any nigerian will risk his life to go hustle for sudan..OR I may be wrong..if you are a nigerian living in sudan...share your views

Many Nigerian footballers palys in Sudanese league. Do your research thoroughly.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by otokx(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2012
Na wa o; look at the people viewing this topic, e be like dem wan comot go this country o.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Ninapha(f): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999:
I hate pple that lie...u av been to south sudan couple of time,,,why can't you stay there and leave...there is no point in lying about it....
. Why do u assume everyone is wrong except u. Now how dod u even arrive at ur conclusion. U visited or u goggled.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2012
Sudan is a beautiful paradise. The Western Media only portray the bad side of Africa and thats all that the OP knows. Visit the Oil Companies Headquarters and the depot, that region is industrial. South Sudan, is not so bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugwu Onyeama Federal Road In Enugu: A Death Trap (Photos, Video) / Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos / The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.