Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? (33003 Views)

The Country You Hate Most Out And You Don't Advice Anybody To Go To / Must Know Information Of Any Country You Need To Know About Or Migrate To. / What Country You Would Like To Visit Most And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 22, 2012
timmy1999:
Who is mischievious...you better mind ur language..am nt dat ok when it comes to abusing..if u don't have meaningful contribution...jus shut up...how can I accept their comment, when non of them,shows any evidence or proof,,av given them my proof..let them show theirs
which other proof are you looking for, you don't knw what you are saying just stop and learn from what others are saying
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2012
timmy1999: After careful examination and research..I reach the conclusion that the only country in africa that you won't find a nigerian living in..is no other place than SUDAN..Now SOUTH SUDAN..the kind of poverty ravaging that country, is way beyond any comprehension.everything there is against them.EG the weather,the Sun always very hot there,most sudan are black cos of the sun,malnutrition,infrastructure problem..no light..just to mention a few....I don't think any nigerian will risk his life to go hustle for sudan..OR I may be wrong..if you are a nigerian living in sudan...share your views

who tell yu my brother nigerians are every where. even afganistan,karachi etc
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by gezzyvinci(m): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2012
timmy1999: After careful examination and research..I reach the conclusion that the only country in africa that you won't find a nigerian living in..is no other place than SUDAN..Now SOUTH SUDAN..the kind of poverty ravaging that country, is way beyond any comprehension.everything there is against them.EG the weather,the Sun always very hot there,most sudan are black cos of the sun,malnutrition,infrastructure problem..no light..just to mention a few....I don't think any nigerian will risk his life to go hustle for sudan..OR I may be wrong..if you are a nigerian living in sudan...share your views
there must b an igbo man dia....am proud to b igbo.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by galadima77(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2012
virtuoso01:

You are reading about South Sudan on Google while many Nigerians are actually going there.

I wonder who is saying things he does not know?

Have you actually gone to that place and counted every single individuals in that country before coming out here to display you ignorance?

Some one says he knows a Nigerian that is in South Sudan and yet you are still saying that is impossible. Or is there a hidden force over there that automatically kills Nigerians that enters into their country?

If we go by what we read on the Internet you would not find Nigerians in Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Haiti and the likes.

I think you should stop wasting your time and energy arguing about this issue.

Or since you know the directions to South Sudan you should go there yourself and conduct a very exhaustive headcount of the whole country.

nicely put, i dont knw hw his rsns could be so strong as to debunk facts and reality others put forward. My frnd dont go readin d internet and den come here for attention cos u can put web-based facts togeda and try to force ur personal opinion down ppls throat. Ur conclusion is a bloody lie...cos thr r ppl in naija living under worse circumstances....hw far av u even traversed nigeria and africa at large. Don't knw wat givs u d effrontery to draw such conclusion.
Anyways, ut tots

1 Like

Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by galadima77(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2012
virtuoso01:

You are reading about South Sudan on Google while many Nigerians are actually going there.

I wonder who is saying things he does not know?

Have you actually gone to that place and counted every single individuals in that country before coming out here to display you ignorance?

Some one says he knows a Nigerian that is in South Sudan and yet you are still saying that is impossible. Or is there a hidden force over there that automatically kills Nigerians that enters into their country?

If we go by what we read on the Internet you would not find Nigerians in Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Haiti and the likes.

I think you should stop wasting your time and energy arguing about this issue.

Or since you know the directions to South Sudan you should go there yourself and conduct a very exhaustive headcount of the whole country.

nicely put, i dont knw hw his rsns could be so strong as to debunk facts and reality others put forward. My frnd dont go readin d internet and den come here for attention cos u can put web-based disputable facts togeda and try to force ur personal opinion down ppls throat. Ur conclusion is a bloody lie...cos thr r ppl in naija living under worse circumstances....hw far n well av u even traversed nigeria and africa at large? Don't knw wat givs u d effrontery to draw such conclusion.
Anyways, ut tots
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2012
I know a Nigerian journalist, Salman Alfarisi (from Katsina state). He lives in Juva -South Sudanese capital.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Tocheagle(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
Be the first to go there na
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Spy360(m): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
I have lived in sudan for about 3yrs. Life in sudan is as hard as tortise shell bt one thing i won't forget is their ladies. They hv big boobs and booty. I enjoyed them wella
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by MacLovington(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
Spy360: I have lived in sudan for about 3yrs. Life in sudan is as hard as tortise shell bt one thing i won't forget is their ladies. They hv big boobs and booty. I enjoyed them wella

hahaha! see ya life. big bossom & booty? The same place Lamido Sanusi go collect Masters degree from?
U for import some to start business kwanu. hehehe
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by ACM10: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
Spy360: I have lived in sudan for about 3yrs. Life in sudan is as hard as tortise shell bt one thing i won't forget is their ladies. They hv big boobs and booty. I enjoyed them wella

No wonder why life is as hard as tortiose shell for u over there. undecided
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by urchmanx(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
You are totally wrong. I have a friend leaving there. Do not ask me what he is doing there. shocked shocked shocked
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by ACM10: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
Come o, Mr. ResearcherOP, are you trying to tell us that Nigeria does not have any diplomatic mission to South Sudan? If we have an ambassador stationed in South Sudan, why do u have the effrontery to declare that there is no Nigerian in South Sudan? undecided
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Onyewarri(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
timmy1999:

Mr I sabi talk...whos still in school..you better mind ur language...and who told u,I want to go to South sudan..if they give me d visa,I wont go..and u talk as if u be president(everytin dat happens passes ttru my desk)..ur desks indeed..anyway..if u really want to prove a point,why not post pics of south sudan..u can't.cos there is nothing to show..than empty land, camp with pple getting aid etc...shalla
^ u have a very serious psychological problem. Pls get help.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Onyewarri(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2012
timmy1999:

Mr I sabi talk...whos still in school..you better mind ur language...and who told u,I want to go to South sudan..if they give me d visa,I wont go..and u talk as if u be president(everytin dat happens passes ttru my desk)..ur desks indeed..anyway..if u really want to prove a point,why not post pics of south sudan..u can't.cos there is nothing to show..than empty land, camp with pple getting aid etc...shalla
^ u have a very serious psychological problem. Pls get help. Even My dog tire 4 u.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by pendo89(f): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
MacLovington: .

He's the chronic debtor renting my in-law's house (Mr. Ajayi) at Emure. He said since this tenant bought a laptop, he has started forming big and doesn't pay rent! grin

A friend of mine from East Africa said some Kenyans are making a mint in Juba. Because of poor transportation link, goods from Nairobi & Kampala (the nearest big cities to brings things from) are very expensive. Hotel is expensive, in fact everything. Some hotels even use portakabin for now.

A south Sudanese confirmed it. She said real estate will be big there in the future.
If there's money to be made, Naija can't be far way.

you are absolutely right!

now the first paragraph got me laughing hard.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Don4real17: 2:51am On Aug 23, 2012
ACM10:

lwkmd undecided
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by timilehing(m): 3:27am On Aug 23, 2012
Could there ever be a country wher u won't find a nigerian? I doubt
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by deb(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
Sudanese Footballers earn more than our local based footballers here in Nigeria, hence the reason why some of our players escape to play in the Sudanese league at the slightest opportunity. Ask NFF they will tell you that it is true.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 16, 2012

i find your statement hard to believe. the sudanese girls i know are very tall and lanky with almost flat chests and almost no booty.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by benkays: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
i am very surprise with African mentality of already made,this same Sudan some one said no one can survive there is it not the same south Sudan that has more than 23 European embassies spraining up in the last 12 months,what are they looking for if there is nothing there ,how many Nigerians in Europe are doing well, 90 per of Nigerian in EU are surfing why become they want already made city,

the only place to make it in life is a place like south Sudan go to there embassy in maitama Abuja ans see how people are rushing for there visa yet one big for nothing person with a myopia brain will tell people that there is sun and nothing is happening,i want to tell the person that i am a prove of south Sudan i went to south Sudan last year September and i can tell you that i am well establish with the shot time there go to cargo area in the air port and see goods going there you will be amazes at what you will see ,they are Nigerian like myself doing business,
the only bases why some one will say thing like that is if he has a negative motive for traveling may to do 419 or wash wash for that business nothing nothing for you cos you will not see any one to dupe ,,i tell that guy to verify before disgracing himself on the net

bekay2010@yahoo.com this is my email you can contact me for verification of any kind,there is surplus wealth in a place of scarcity and need the best way to make it is to creat a demand and fill it your made ,in south Sudan nature has created the demand and all a reasonable person should do is to go and provide the demand and fill it and your made ,if it is pour-water factory open and swim in riches,if its motors parts bring it in and swim in riches and you a medical professional your services are needed urgently there , so place don't mind what people say about ss there are very divers opportunity 08020359567
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by gallivant: 1:51am On Feb 09, 2013
A lot of arrogance in this thread.Style up people! undecided
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by haflyness(f): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2013
baqina: No Nigerian will be found in Haiti also..I might b wrong thou..
yes u are wrong, lots of nigerians live there. There is no country in this world dAt u won't find nigerians, they are never comfortable with wat they ave. UP NIAJA
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
onatisi:
my school mate lives there , it is visa free,
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
onatisi:
my school mate lives there , it is visa free,
OF COURSE VISA WOULD BE FREE
THE ONLY FOREIGNERS WHO GO THERE
GO THERE TO DO HUMANITARIAN WORK
IM SURE UR FRIEND IS DOING JUST THAT
I HEAR THE PLACE IS PATHETIC
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by dhipour: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
There is no place in the world that is not habitable.When a country is rebuilding may be as a result of war,famine,natural- disasters e.t.c,you tends to see a lot of people moving into that naion,most especially ENTREPRENEURS.So for the fact that S sudan is at war does not mean people are not going or moving there.Provided not all the city or town in S sudan are at war.
Also not every NIGERIANS that travel are going to ny countries to live illegally or hustle...a lot of guys are business mabn,entrepreneurs and traders e.t.c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video / Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria / Fire Razes Boats At Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.