Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Why You Are Not Yet Married - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Are Not Yet Married (17659 Views)

Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? / Is It Good To Move In With A Guy You Are Not Yet Married To / Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by OAM4J: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
Nice. Makes sense.
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by stpat1(m): 12:53am On Aug 20, 2012
whats this crap? I see no sense in this meeeeen.
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by slimyem: 1:00am On Aug 20, 2012
stpat1: whats this crap? I see no sense in this meeeeen.
yeah..
You wouldn't even know sense if its standing right in front of you..

1 Like

Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by WAVixen: 1:32am On Aug 20, 2012
slimyem: yeah..

lwkmdieeeeee. Lol grin
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by Richy4(m): 1:42am On Aug 20, 2012
slimyem: yeah..

You need not respond to that silly remark. the last time i did that was when there was a front page for those that sat for WAEC.and thousand of them responded.that was when I knew whom we were dealing with here and why some act and speak the way they do in this forum.I guess my nephews and nieces could be here too.

1 Like

Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by davidif: 2:51am On Aug 20, 2012
HAHAHAHHAAHA, What a wonderful article, so many excellent quotes. It should be required reading for all females especially Naija girls especially Number 2.

slimyem: Unfortunately, this is not the thinking of a wife. This is the thinking of a teenaged girl. And men of character do not want to marry teenaged girls. Because teenage girls are never happy. And they never feel like cooking, either.

HILLARIOUS!
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by davidif: 3:08am On Aug 20, 2012
if what you really want is a baby, go get you one. Your husband will be along shortly. Motherhood has a way of weeding out the lotharios.

PRICELESS.
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by sammoR: 3:17am On Aug 20, 2012
tongue Truth is bitter ! @ Ops welldone joor. Tell them
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by samfibby(m): 4:46am On Aug 20, 2012
@op, u ve been through too much. I "m already getting scared.WOO... shocked
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by abbeycial: 6:50am On Aug 20, 2012
Its a nyc one...just wondering y so much hate frm NLs? Quess dey felt it penetrate dia bone marrows
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by Yorisb: 7:52am On Aug 20, 2012
abbeycial: Its a nyc one...just wondering y so much hate frm NLs? Quess dey felt it penetrate dia bone marrows

Ah, you're still wondering.....? Haba! Well, I know why the [size=3pt]''unmarriable''[/size] ladies are uncomfortable with the topic. grin

Xcuse me pass jare!
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by chii8(f): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2012
Sijo01: sumari plz!
are u sure u passd waec comprehension passages?
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by ijebuboy18(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2012
Makes perfect sense. U juts gotta see beyond d lamguage used.
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by lockheed55(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2012
sth abt slimyem...
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by Sijo01(f): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2012
chii8: are u sure u passd waec comprehension passages?

who b dis one again
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by hakunamatata1: 9:58am On Aug 20, 2012
@Lepa Yemi,for daring to paste this masterpiece Truth in their faces, then u r a Darling with plenty Sugar!
Hope some of this truth gets grafted into the grrey matter in their skull b4 they turn 40-somethin too! cool@
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by Basildon1(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2012
Always kinda nice to quote the source of an article! It really is just the decent thing to do.
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by slimyem: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2012
Basildon1: Always kinda nice to quote the source of an article! It really is just the decent thing to do.
the link is somewhere on d thread..find it if u want it so bad..
The post opening and my comments thereafter should have told u i didnt take credit for the writing!
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by pendulasis: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2012
ogugua88:

I know it's not about me. You asked me a question though. I thought I was allowed to answer it. Forgive me for I haff sinned.

If you're so sure, find the post and prove me wrong smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/926837/pictures-nairalanders-please-post-yours/15#11166889
the last post on the page

i ain't no stalker
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by LordReed(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2012
pendulasis:
https://www.nairaland.com/926837/pictures-nairalanders-please-post-yours/15#11166889

i ain't no stalker

Dude not being single is not equal to being married.

1 Like

Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by kunlejazz(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2012
You know, over the past few months, I've been in and out of some relationship tussles; with women that I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Amazingly, over 90% of the things I figured were the problem with these women(this is not to say I didn't have faults too) perfectly match with the things this article pin-point. I will however like to add that not all women with the stated characteristics don't get married. A good number of them do...just that the marriages suck all the way.
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by pendulasis: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2012
Lord_Reed:

was expecting this can you please elaborate

learning is a continuous process
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by HARDDON: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2012
Wonda why §☺̣̣̥̇ many cogent poïnts are missing from uя write-up
1) just iмagiпԑ ladies in search of a hubby always updating status ωiƒ : dis club or that club on point ωiƒ different men.

2) they don't ενεη ĸпoω haw to take basic kare of they selves(buh they want a husby?) eat anyhaw, most even guzzle more dan men(ofcos it is osho free) ãnd in effect? 99 out of a hundred got pot bellies in τнεiя teens. Ʊ 'd hv a hard time telling which is boob from belle. With all théir side packs to go. And fat-out-of-shape-bodies. Do they all work ƒoя Michelin naw?? if i can work out everyday to kip fit ƒoя d oηε, wonda y gurls dese days, can't.

3) why didn't you tell dεм to quit making money priority and stop destroying oda's marriages вч going after married men? And stop calling τнεiя potential hubbies to ß, small boiz? Lame daft dames. They waste τнεiя youthfulness, and in τнεiя old age, luks ƒoя d supposed small boizs to hook down ωiƒ their xpired, over used and blacked out unmentionables.

I cud give a whole thesis about dis but time fails ♏ԑ, and i must return to мч codes naw...

Buh çrzly, ladies need to step up!!!!!! Arrh yuck!
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by LordReed(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
pendulasis:
was expecting this can you please elaborate

learning is a continuous process

Not single could mean I am in a relationship or I am not available, etc. She didn't specify so you can't conclude.
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
12 inches!:

Lefool lefool....lng time my broda....Na women empowerment ooo...Single but not searching....One day una go search last last noni....By the time u don do bridesmaid for five or six of ur friends the search wey u go search go pass google own...mscheww!!!
women empowerment ke? grin
if all these women overthrow us na for kitchen we go dey stay 24/7 oooo grin grin.ehen imagine say na u come back pickin put for back dey pound pounded yam for kithen while ur wife dey sitting room dey watch Manchester united vs bolten for supersports grin at the same time drinking small stout.tufia no be me e go happen to ooooo grin
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by Basildon1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
slimyem: the link is somewhere on d thread..find it if u want it so bad..
The post opening and my comments thereafter should have told u i didnt take credit for the writing!
Aww, seems your feelings got hurt. grin cry

When anyone's intellectual property is copied and pasted, stating the source remains standard. Thanks for SHOWING me how to get the link though, this will reduce my craving it so bad as this is very personal. smiley
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by bakila: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
kunlejazz: You know, over the past few months, I've been in and out of some relationship tussles; with women that I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Amazingly, over 90% of the things I figured were the problem with these women(this is not to say I didn't have faults too) perfectly match with the things this article pin-point. I will however like to add that not all women with the stated characteristics don't get married. A good number of them do...just that the marriages suck all the way.
That is the simple truth.
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2012
pendulasis: https://www.nairaland.com/926837/pictures-nairalanders-please-post-yours/15#11166889

i ain't no stalker

Lord_Reed: Dude not being single is not equal to being married.

smiley
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by slimyem: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2012
Basildon1:
Aww, seems your feelings got hurt. grin cry

When anyone's intellectual property is copied and pasted, stating the source remains standard. Thanks for SHOWING me how to get the link though, this will reduce my craving it so bad as this is very personal. smiley
the last thing that'd hurt my feelings is a post on Nl..
whatever man!
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by warrior01: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Girl, if you're neither single nor married then what are you?
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by ajufinz(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2012
I wish I could justify why I read this piece...
Bt the last word says it all LOVE!
We all want love painted in our own colors, bt it never happens...
Two lessons to run with...
1. U're indeed a LIAR when u commit two a man who is not 'available' or better still, one Who wants the fun bt not 'the U'.
2. Oxytocin... This is the reason why most girls who get sexually active frm their Teenagers become emotionally frustrated.
Re: Why You Are Not Yet Married by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
warrior01: Girl, if you're neither single nor married then what are you?

Taken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday / "Feminism Is A Rebellion Against God's Established Order" - Nigerian Lady Says / Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.