Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation? (890 Views)

Who Has The Right To A Tv Remote Control, The Husband Or The Wife? / [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? / Must You Control The One You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation? by ayobase(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2012
While going through the thread ''Why are guys always searching'', this topic popped up.
This is my reply in that thread after several comments over argument.
In addition, lets accept that men have roving eyes, and it takes two to tangle.
This situation on ground can be controlled by our ladies...its just a matter of saying NO!
A lady's NO is stronger than a gentleman's NO!
Let the Ladies control the situation...operation eradicate ''glutton''!
If the Men will keep searching for what cant be discovered, then they will stop searching...especially the married ''he-goats and dogs''!
for all of una wey dey confused...the scenario would be clearer if u had visited this thread ''https://www.nairaland.com/1021921/why-guys-always-searching''
Dailynews asked this question ;
''Sorry guys, I am up late again as usual, and just felt like asking this trivial but necessary question; WHY ARE GUYS, ESPECIALLY IN NIGERIA, ALWAYS SEARCHING EVEN THOSE IN RELATIONSHIP? Whats with all these denouncing of your partners (be it girlfriend, fiancee, concubine or wife) the moment you see a new girl or girls? Pls I need honest answers; all classes of comments are welcome too!''
Go through the comments on that thread...lets know ur view on who can best solve this matter wey dey for dining table so!

@@Modified@@
Re: Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation? by Amya(f): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2012
Like seriously . . . My NO would make you not ask another lady out when you already have a girlfriend.
Re: Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation? by slimyem: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2012
ayo,what is this?
Re: Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation? by Sijo01(f): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2012
slimyem: ayo,what is this?

lol
I think its a 'NO'..... What do ye think?
Re: Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation? by sweetcocoa(f): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2012
Its not just a NO its a NO NO thread.
Re: Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2012
End time don dey make people yearn nonsense... Seriously I dnt abuse threads bt I seriously im trying to understand this thread I swear... All of u wey don comment u are ''crazers clowns''.

Haba!. Which situation?... Which ''NO''?... Whats the information?... Whats ur point?. Arrange again sha. U want to make somtin out I know.
Re: Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation? by ijebabe: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2012
But seriously women are to blame undecided
Re: Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation? by dont8(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2012

ijebabe: But seriously women are to blame undecided
Re: Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation? by ayobase(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2012
richarts: End time don dey make people yearn nonsense... Seriously I dnt abuse threads bt I seriously im trying to understand this thread I swear... All of u wey don comment u are ''crazers clowns''.

Haba!. Which situation?... Which ''NO''?... Whats the information?... Whats ur point?. Arrange again sha. U want to make somtin out I know.

Sweetheart, Im sure u are gonna modify this ur comment if u follow the rules!
Re: Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation? by ayobase(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
for all of una wey dey confused...the scenario would be clearer if u had visited this thread ''https://www.nairaland.com/1021921/why-guys-always-searching''
Dailynews asked this question
''Sorry guys, I am up late again as usual, and just felt like asking this trivial but necessary question; WHY ARE GUYS, ESPECIALLY IN NIGERIA, ALWAYS SEARCHING EVEN THOSE IN RELATIONSHIP? Whats with all these denouncing of your partners (be it girlfriend, fiancee, concubine or wife) the moment you see a new girl or girls? Pls I need honest answers; all classes of comments are welcome too!''
Go through the comments on that thread...lets know ur view on who can best solve this matter wey dey for dining table so!
I suppose yab some of u sef!
Re: Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation? by ayobase(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2012
slimyem: ayo,what is this?
Did u understand now?...thought u should since I saw u in that thread!
Re: Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation? by ayobase(m): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
ijebabe: But seriously women are to blame undecided

Thank u Sister.
1-0!
Don8 is against ur idea...BAD MARKET?
Re: Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation? by ayobase(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
Amya: Like seriously . . . My NO would make you not ask another lady out when you already have a girlfriend.

The matter is that some guys are never satisfied...they just like sleeping/hopping around!
The fact is that this menace can never be aborted from our society...we are just discussing!
In case, I believe it lies more in the hands of the ladies!
Re: Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation? by ayobase(m): 5:34am On Aug 11, 2015
How time flies....but it's just 3 years though.

(1) (Reply)

Am Kinda Confused. Are All Girls In A Relationship? Ladies Pls Help! / Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. / What Activities Will A Guy Do On His Girlfriend's Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.