Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,165 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

What Attracted You To Your Partner ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Attracted You To Your Partner ? (21000 Views)

Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / How Did You Meet Your Spouse? What Attracted You To Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Arosa(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
nerodenero: Assuming her looks is dented by something or has an accident where she is confirmed to wheel chair!!!what happens to your desires then? There is no ending to your search then grin

Girls like that plenty here. I no dey naija. I no do for better for worse. grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by yuzedo: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
life_style: The aroma of her 'cookings'....
lifesta, bro, did hot water have a aroma? undecided cos das wat ur patner used to serve for dinner dont lie! angry u atrracted to her cos she remind u of ur dead landlod in ibadan dont lie. ugglyy boy! angry (i mean dis in a nice way plis)

6 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by ecolime(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Her intelligence, beauty and spiritual life.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by nerodenero: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Siena: What attracted me to my partner? undecided She was Brown.
What has kept me with my partner? undecided undecided She's still Brown.

Browness comes as standard with my Queen. cool
You are obsessed with brown!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by 2sexyus: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
angry

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by dljbd(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
Simplicity nd undastanding!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by nerodenero: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
Arosa:

Girls like that plenty here. I no dey naija. I no do for better for worse. grin
BADOOO grin grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Arosa(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
nerodenero: BADOOO grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by motherofpearl: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
I cant really put a finger on it..but he's outstandingly clean & neat, so God fearing and he sings like an angel!

3 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by dj5naira(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
Magnets.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
pepeyoyo: his drive and ability to make things works. unfortunately i don't see these anymore

So you ruined a good man?!

4 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by yuzedo: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

You this guy sef?!

Nna men wassup utunu?!
juju d alusi. bro wazzap? ma nigga i'm incappasitateted by dat krinkum krankum dat happen to me. my doctors from abroad gimme 6wks to leave cry angry anyway lemme keep loookin for patner till my 6weaks is up. undecided how ur side? angry

3 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
mother-of-pearl:
I cant really put a finger on it..but he's outstandingly clean & neat, so God fearing and he sings like an angel!

Please, What does it mean when you say a Man is God-Fearing?!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by spyder880(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
Her SMILE on the first day I met her, clear and crisp, hearty and very sweet smile. On that moment, I swore inwardly to keep her smiling like this everyday in my house forever! We got married a month later and 10 years and 4 kids later, she was smiling as I left her for work. Life could really be sweet.

11 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by doconair: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

So you ruined a good man?!
ur a very funy being.bt ur username is bad
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by buchito1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
To cut long story short, Omo na her front nd back!!! grin... Den before i stat looking @ her personallity! wink
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Keffebabe(f): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
I dont follow cute,cos it can fade at anytime,but some one dat is intelligent,smart,knws d rite tin at d rite time more dan i do.
I wil go for him den
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Evestar200(f): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
everything
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
I was engaged to another and when I met my boo,I knew he was the will of God for my life ,and i quickly disentangled from my then fiancé
The greatest asset a man could possess IMHO. is in his skull
I am so attracted to ultra intelligent men and I would have married him even if he didn't have a blokoss under his pants grin
That is how much he swept me off my feet.
I had been making inyanga and then I watched him as a resident ( doctor in training) in the operating room,put together a gun shot victim in a 5 hour surgery and my spirit and soul said yes.

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by doconair: 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
a born again christain and the bone of my bone
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
He is a fine boy grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
doc on air: ur a very funy being.bt ur username is bad

So you dont like Juju?!

Are you not Gods Fearing?!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
babyosisi: I was engaged to another and when I met my boo,I knew he was the will of God for my life ,and i quickly disentangled from my then fiancé
The greatest asset a man could possess IMHO. is in his skull
I am so attracted to ultra intelligent men and I would have married him even if he didn't have a blokoss under his pants grin
That is how much he swept me off my feet.
I had been making inyanga and then I watched him as a resident ( doctor in training) in the operating room,put together a gun shot victim in a 5 hour surgery and my spirit and soul said yes.

WHAT!!!!!!!"

So you left a Man that had already 'Put a ring on it'.. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Umu Nwayi.. Unu na kpa kwa ike di egwu o!!

5 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by donpope1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
Yeah! Her front oo..as an Igbo dude I don't play with that part ooo...then character! grin

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by veave(f): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
i dont have a partner now. when i do, i will let you know.

on the question...
'the voice'...
you must have that husky, creamy, throaty and patient voice for me to listen @all...
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Ninilowo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
She is my direct opposite...tall.....dark......quiet..... So I need mix breed children and am getting them.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Cabme(m): 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
baby_123: I have never met a more compassionate and caring person. Neither have I met someone that has an endless capacity for forgiveness. Also, I can fake being upset and we all of a sudden are in a panic. shocked grin- I don't do this often. He also likes his ego massaged a lot. angry. Anyone in our presence will strangle themselves.hehe. I feel like I have known him for many lifetimes. we laugh a lot and really spend time together. We discuss everything, no matter how dumb. And we generally have the same mentality so we always come to the same conclusion.lol.He's also quite hot and smart. cool
hapy for you, mine is her natural appearance pegged mi
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
2sexy.us:
She is an epitome of beauty, but that's secondary to me.

Her primary asset is, she is wife material, supportive, understanding, encouraging, not a parasite, focus, she is straight forward ... And many more.
She is the future wink
Make i put this one down. Incase u change am 2moro.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
Interesting thread..am following.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ninilowo: She is my direct opposite...tall.....dark......quiet..... So I need mix breed children and am getting them.
lol at mixed breed.
wise man grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Sunnycliff(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
For the first time she flashed me, then I called back latter. It was her cool, relaxed and straightforward sincere voice that drew me closer
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by thehunted(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
her ass. she will be sacked soon and then i ll switch to a more intelligent babe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Triplets "After 9 Years Of Name-calling And Insults" / I Am Tired Of My Mom / My Fiancée Is An Actress, Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.