Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! (7971 Views)

I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by stillme(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2012
Acidosis: okayyy. . .nobody wants to talk.

Her name is Funkygirl080

https://www.nairaland.com/funkygirl080

Guy u get eyes. The gurl is hot. Ur hook don catch fish. Anyway true beauty radiates inside not outside.
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Acidosis(m): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2012
nikkyshyne: Mtscheew. All these wor wor gals. https://www.nairaland.com/nikkyshyne tongue

Beautiful witch grin grin
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Dondav(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2012
Acidosis: Now I'm confused. .
Just take a look

https://www.nairaland.com/prettyjulie
You don't have to be!!
Though She's got Nice Bo*oBs!!!
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by joe4christ(m): 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
Just take a look

Are you madt? I guess you must have been high on something to have believed those two pix u posted were the prettiest babes on here.
What happened to the girl voted by myself and others as the prettiest babe on nairaland version 2012? cheesy
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by nikkyshyne(f): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
Acidosis:

Beautiful witch grin grin
shocked angry

Wait, so you'r going about checking every female's profile? Na wa oo undecided
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Booty4me: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
Op ar u related 2 acidtalk my guy? Btw who told u she iz d most beautiful on nl? Hav u seen d likez of............. Jux 2 mention a few
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
nikkyshyne: Mtscheew. All these wor wor gals. https://www.nairaland.com/nikkyshyne tongue
SMH
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by geogeous(f): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2012
yeah...right ogogua is a sight!
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Shugamania(f): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2012

grin grin grin
Proudly african!

@op, they're both very pretty. oya choose..
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by k2039: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2012
sexkillz: www.nairaland.com/ogugua88

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I cant possibly agree less
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by davidcobi: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
k2039:
I cant possibly agree less
Don't waste time hating!!! She's the mother of my unborn kids!! wink
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by webspy: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dondav:
Look at my face! Does it look like I'm kidding?
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dondav:
Look at my face! Does it look like I'm kidding?
You've brought this your humongous nose here again? Do you want suck all the air from nairaland? Tuck those nostrils in mister.

3 Likes

Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by claremont(m): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
Th
Just take a look

This girl make sense die grin.
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
fresh_dude: You've brought this your humongous nose here again? Do you want suck all the air from nairaland? Tuck those nostrils in mister.
Gaddemmit!
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by BhoyoSpades(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dondav:
You got it @skillz... I love that girl!! I just can't e-express the feeling!! wink

You love her, or you meant to say you love her picture? No doubt she's pretty, but I wonder how you could fall in love with someone you never met, or maybe you don't know what love means.
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by pendo89(f): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
fresh_dude: You've brought this your humongous nose here again? Do you want suck all the air from nairaland? Tuck those nostrils in mister.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin omg you are soo evil!!!! my ribs ache
nl will one day kill me.
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by davidcobi: 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
Y'all laughing at this sh*t. He's even scared of posting his own pics!! And y'all bunch of morons are hating!! Piece of sh*t... Y'all!

Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
davidcobi:
Y'all laughing at this sh*t. He's even scared of posting his own pics!! And y'all bunch of morons are hating!! Piece of sh*t... Y'all!
Just because I'm ugly and can't upload my photos doesn't mean you should inundate us with your breathing apparatus. I simply DO NOT want you to post your pictures unreasonably. We know you think you are fine(so does that Arrow that was defending you the other day), but please keep the multiple picture uploads to facebook and twitter or whatever else personal social platform there is, ok?
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by davidcobi: 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
fresh_dude: Just because I'm ugly and can't upload my photos doesn't mean you should inundate us with your breathing apparatus. I simply DO NOT want you to post your pictures unreasonably. We know you think you are fine(so does that Arrow that was defending you the other day), but please keep the multiple picture uploads to facebook and twitter or whatever else personal social platform there is, ok?
Oh! Poor You..
I know what you must be going through!! But it's not my fault that girls reject you because of your deformity..
You should probably take it all out on them..
Hating a Nigga isn't the right way to let go of those grudges!!
You should probably ask your Mum why you're deformed!!!

I think you need a Hug!!! Sorry bro!!
You'll surely find a deformed, low self esteemed girl to hook up with.
Ok! Don't feel bad!! Ok
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2012
Yekpa!! grin
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Flygeriansteve: 12:29am On Aug 20, 2012
Damn right she is! If she really IS in the Descartes sense smiley
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 20, 2012
davidcobi:
Oh! Poor You..
I know what you must be going through!! But it's not my fault that girls reject you because of your deformity..
You should probably take it all out on them..
Hating a Nigga isn't the right way to let go of those grudges!!
You should probably ask your Mum why you're deformed!!!

I think you need a Hug!!! Sorry bro!!
You'll surely find a deformed, low self esteemed girl to hook up with.
Ok! Don't feel bad!! Ok
David Cobi aka Dondav, you actually lack sense. I'm not hating, I'm correcting. If you can't understand that then there's no point talking to you. Still I understand, your beauty is all you have to offer, you might as well exploit your only resource.
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by EzeUche(m): 12:39am On Aug 20, 2012
I prefer MsDarkSkin. Now she has a body like a brick house. cool

1 Like

Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by 190: 1:24am On Aug 20, 2012
abeg abeg abeg!!

u all are all dumB!!!

now i know why you people seat your arse all day behind pcs chasing ugly girls arund romance section

seeking means of livelihood cos most of em are stark ugly anyway!!

anyway d pweetiest girl ive ever set my eyes on since my 9 years of been in dis forum is this girl

now guys make no offence, im in total control of her account and the email address registered 2 her account too

we actually datin so if u tink u can send her messages, you know my mouth

insults straight up and u would only end up wasting your time so u all better stick 2 ur iyatrustee;s freecocoas and slimyems and whoeva and lemme quietly do my thing

heres her pic

https://www.nairaland.com/annita19

after this everyone shut the hell up!!

btw shes at the left

anita check ur fb if u see this u got mail
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by stpat1(m): 1:32am On Aug 20, 2012
Prettyjulie is ok, I don't that's the real pics of that funky thing. If its her then she should post more pics and lets see

1 Like

Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by redcliff: 2:28am On Aug 20, 2012
190: abeg abeg abeg!!

u all are all dumB!!!

now i know why you people seat your arse all day behind pcs chasing ugly girls arund romance section

seeking means of livelihood cos most of em are stark ugly anyway!!

anyway d pweetiest girl ive ever set my eyes on since my 9 years of been in dis forum is this girl

now guys make no offence, im in total control of her account and the email address registered 2 her account too

we actually datin so if u tink u can send her messages, you know my mouth

insults straight up and u would only end up wasting your time so u all better stick 2 ur freecocoas and slimyems and whoeva and lemme quietly do my thing

heres her pic

https://www.nairaland.com/annita19

after this everyone shut the hell up!!

btw shes at the left

anita check ur fb if u see this u got mail

Lol.mumu
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Cuteobi(f): 7:05am On Aug 20, 2012
sexkillz: www.nairaland.com/ogugua88

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yesss Ogugua88 anytime anyday
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by cindyrella(f): 8:09am On Aug 20, 2012
Lmao wicked!!
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by Clairette(f): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2012
Who's more beautiful amongst 'em. Watch well
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by 190: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2012
^wahala abeg nor be by force ooh!!
Re: I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! by nikkyshyne(f): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
@clairette,lol even with the high heels? lipsrsealed
@190, nothing special about annita19.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) / SKOLOPAD PUSSY: Skolopad Strikes Again With Nude Pictures [PHOTOS] / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.