Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Guys, Let's Talk Business - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys, Let's Talk Business (50165 Views)

Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. / Are U Into Building Construction?...... Then Lets Talk Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Skulboy(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2012
2sexy: I am glad you gained something.

There's nothing I don't know about internet biz. I may not be the popular internet gurus celebrated here in Nigeria, I sure know stuff that even the gurus don't. Why? Because, while they deceiving people selling ebooks and organising seminars on things they don't do, I was busy doing and studying it. It's unfortunate that my final year project chop my money finish. If not, ah... I go hammer.

In addition to that, I won't advise people to use blogger.com(owned by Google) for obvious reasons.

There are people making serious money from adsense.

In addition to the tip I gave above, you should be well grounded in SEO( search engine optimization) and traffic generation to pull it in adsense.

And always remember, Content is King!

In relation to traffic generation, you could Google websites to help out and there's one I've been reading for close to two years now: www.trafficgenerationcafe.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Skulboy(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2012
pdozie: I setup an iceblock making business. Bought some machines that turns about 60 pieces of 3.5kg tied water (in nylon) to ice blocks - in 14 hours. good business but very poor sales in rainy seasons.

Machines were locally fabricated

Focus on the business in dry seasons and in rainy seasons, invest a fraction of it in another business - engage in business cycling till you get a stable one.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Skulboy(m): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2012
2sexy:

While I agree with you, I wonder if some BIG boys will wanna do that lol. As for , I can do anything without shyness for the cash ooo. I dey adapt to any condition. No time.

Badt guys. I shy pass you o but I don turn mobile entrepreneur. I can do that if the pay is good
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by tundey29: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2012
I guess there is no meeting again as nobody is talking about it.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2012
tundey29: I guess there is no meeting again as nobody is talking about it.
cool down bro. Life is full of bumps!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Success15(m): 3:45am On Nov 10, 2012
How to Make N100k Without Capital Before Dec.31st '12 From the Travel 'n' Tour Industry

How to Make N100k Without Capital From the Travel and Tour Industry Before the End of Dec.2012

I know a lot of critics will be on me again the moment they set their eyes on this title. I laugh each time I read their comments on such a controversial topic like this one. Friends, I tell you with every sense of confidence in me that you don’t need money to make money. You can challenge me if you want. And if you want me to prove it, I’ll show you in a practical term that you don’t need money to make money.

First and foremost, let me ask, what is money? Before I answer it, let me first say what money is not. Money is not the currency notes you have in your wallet or stocked in your bank account (fiat money). Currency is just a legal tender and means of exchange of money value. Money is the valuable idea which you create to solve human problems. The secret of the rich is to solve problems; human problems within their environments. The rich takes delight in providing solution to human needs because they get richer by doing that. A typical example; I was in a dire money need this month and what came to my mind was, what value can I create which can solve any particular human need? And how can I make those who need this value see the value in my value and exchange it for currency? (Means of exchange of money value) By virtue of my membership to a business network called A2W, I started looking for some of our values that I can package and offer. First, I looked at the need around me. I found out three key needs;

1. Some of the event planner is seriously shopping for jobs as Christmas is drawing near and I know that they will be working on their packages and marketing strategies, so I came up with a top value package/proposal.

2. The real estate broker are looking for ways to market their real estate properties and I thought out a mouth watering complimentary package for real estate buyers which will make sales of their products more attractive.

3. Expensive auto dealers always look for a way to beat competition and sell more cars; I came up with a complimentary package for car buyers which will drive deadly traffic to the auto dealers who adopt my package.

I introduced my valuable products to these people and they grabbed them with both hands and legs. It was a mad frenzy. I know you’ll be asking what this hot valuable package of mine is. Just relax. I know that people like vacation, especially international vacations which are juicy and fabulously sensitive. Therefore I packaged 5 nights and 6 days fabulously rich vacations for couple to Dubai, Ghana, Kenya and Banjul Gambia, all coming at a rock bottom prices. I started approaching the event planners, A-list auto dealers and high brew real estate brokers to market my products. Friend, you can believe how happy they were to accept it. Apart from my product helping them sell more, they also created a new income stream for their business through a referral commission that I also giving them for any sales of my package. It was a win/win joint venture for us.

You know, one of my heroes said that the rich invent money. What I did which I shared with you above is one of the ways through which the rich invent money.

You may say but how did you print the proposals and transport yourself to these event planners, auto dealers and real estate brokers that bought your valuable products. I don’t need my own money to do it. My profile alone was enough for me to draft in one of my friends who don’t know this secret of the rich, and his small capital formed the running capital. It may interest you to know that this friend only got 40% of proceed with this business. Making money can be easy and fun when you are financially intelligent and know how to see opportunities around you. I bet you that so many people’s eyes are blind when it comes to see opportunities around them. I doubt me; I tell you that it’s only a few people will know that they can make up to N100000 before the end of December from this my vacation package without any capital. All they need to do is contact me, get a copy of the proposal and the introduction letter and start looking for other car dealers, real estate brokers and event planners who will be interested in this joint venture. You make N10000 referral commission on every package you sell. Selling 10 of this is N100000. It is very easy and possible before the end of December 2012. How easy it’s to make N100000 with zero capital. In case you may want to take this fabulous money making opportunity, you can send SMS to 07055333000 in this format FREE/Your Name/Your Email.

See you at the top!!!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2012
[size=20pt]Success+, but you know what this thread is meant for dont you?

Why dont YOU respect yourself by creating another thread?

I see you as a matured person that's why I taking it easy with you.

Pleaee take off that article of yours NOW![/size][size=20pt]
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Skulboy(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2012
2sexy: [size=20pt]Success+, but you know what this thread is meant for dont you?

Why dont YOU respect yourself by creating another thread?

I see you as a matured person that's why I taking it easy with you.

Pleaee take off that article of yours NOW![/size][size=20pt]

See font size o grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Skulboy(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2012
Success+:
How to Make N100k Without Capital Before Dec.31st '12 From the Travel 'n' Tour Industry

How easy it’s to make N100000 with zero capital. In case you may want to take this fabulous money making opportunity, you can send SMS to 07055333000 in this format FREE/Your Name/Your Email.

See you at the top!!!

If it's real, drop the ish here and stop the 'send SMS' thingy, bro.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Success15(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
@2sexy, this thread is for contribution of business ideas, so...I laugh again on another critic because I foretold it grin. Apolgizes if I sound offensive but I can't hold the laughter.

@Skulboy, it's for real, attached below is the link to a copy of my proposal. Kindly go through and if it fancies your interest, get back to me.
http://successplusteam.com/A2W-Travel-Proposal-2.pptx
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
Success+:
@2sexy, this thread is for contribution of business ideas, so...I laugh again on another critic because I foretold it grin. Apolgizes if I sound offensive but I can't hold the laughter.

@Skulboy, it's for real, attached below is the link to a copy of my proposal. Kindly go through and if it fancies your interest, get back to me.
http://successplusteam.com/A2W-Travel-Proposal-2.pptx
I am not saying that what you are discussing is not true but you know the aim of this thread is not to advertise one's product and service which is clearly what you are doing.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by teezy01(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
stpat1: Guys what's happening to the seminar that's supposed to hold in Lagos, let's stop procastinating it and do what has to be done.

There is a contract going on in PH and anyone that is ok with having 10% returns of invested funds monthly should contact me. You can have it on 5% for every 2 weeks or 10% monthly. Its your call. You can also call for your principal invested funds after giving a 2 weeks notice. For those that are already in you can increase your investment. All agreement remains same.

saintpatrics@gmail.com or call me on 08060089362 or 07085694495
are u on bb. or do you use whatsapp
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by MrUmaRu(m): 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
R I P NBEC. That is sun set b4 dawn
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by afolabisegun(m): 8:00am On Dec 04, 2012
Learn How To start Importation Business With Just N10,000 read here for full details www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
I need a Self Loader Crane Truck For Lease. Here are the specs

It must be a minimum of 6 Ton capacity
It must have auxiliary.

It can be of any make but must still be very sound. It will be used in Port Harcourt. If you have any for lease pls contact me or text me or mail me your price and location of the truck. I won't mind some pics to have a visual view of the truck.

Thanks

Patric

saintpatrics@gmail.com
070x5694495
BB pin: 32647939
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
Oga stpat1, wetin happen ooooo?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by addictiv(m): 11:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
k...how about creating a hot-zone?if you create a hot-zone that covers a kilometer in a densely populated area using wifi and wimax and can supply reliable fast internet at an affordable price, u can make it big. just imagine charging jux 1k for a week and a min of 10 people subscribe per week that's 10k. and this figure can increase from 10 to 100 to 1000. and u can charge daily, weekly or monthly at your own price. as long as your internet is fast and impresses the customer. i think this is a cool buiz adding to the fact that internet service in Nigeria is generally poor and the fast ones are freakingly expensive
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by karlxavier(m): 3:28am On Dec 07, 2012
@ everyone,sorry for my long absense. It was due to matters beyond my control. @ pacemaker and el-mattew,i liked the maturity both of u showed maturity to settle that little dispute. I must say u guys are good. @ 2sexy,long time?hw are u doing? Please house,am still very much interested in this thread but the problem might be attending the meeting in lagos cos i'm far from there. I base in owerri.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by jjjkkkooo: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
addictiv: k...how about creating a hot-zone?if you create a hot-zone that covers a kilometer in a densely populated area using wifi and wimax and can supply reliable fast internet at an affordable price, u can make it big. just imagine charging jux 1k for a week and a min of 10 people subscribe per week that's 10k. and this figure can increase from 10 to 100 to 1000. and u can charge daily, weekly or monthly at your own price. as long as your internet is fast and impresses the customer. i think this is a cool buiz adding to the fact that internet service in Nigeria is generally poor and the fast ones are freakingly expensive
Good biz. but the challenge is the infrastructure for covering 1km radius. What type router can do that? one might need to talk about dish.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by RWorld: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hi Guys,

I've enjoyed your conversations on this thread and believe you've got a strong determination to shape your destinies in business. I'm really passionate about business and love it when guys like you come together for this purpose.

You've all made very useful contributions since August that you started. I believe these four months are more than enough to have taken your first step no matter how little. I read about proposed "Meet Ups' in PH, Owerri, Lagos, etc but not sure if you've been able to do that yet. Couple of things you must bear in mind if you must succeed at this are:

1. Strike While The Iron is Hot!
You've had enough online chat about this, it's time to take action. Resolve now to meet yourselves one-on-one and strategize. There is no success without a sacrifice, your initial sacrifice at this stage might be your commitment to travel to meet.

2. Be Sure to Plan Long Term.
If your business focus for this forum is about making N100,000 over-night; too bad. Business does not not work like that. Every sustainable business I know of is built on the platform of long term strategic planning and yours will never be an exception. Don't let anyone deceive you; there's no such thing as quick success in business unless you are focusing on something you could try today and give up tomorrow.

3. Determine Your Next Move
Having read through your contributions, I thought you've got to the point where you must get to know yourselves offline, assess your interests, challenge one another to understand what drives your passion, and determine whether or not you are the best fit for the dream.

By the way, if you care to know who I'm, feel free to visit the links below:

Connect With Us On:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/NkemMpamah
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nkemmpamah
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cognition-Global-Concepts/199847863422176

I wish you all the best Guys! smiley
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 6:08am On Dec 09, 2012
2sexy: Oga stpat1, wetin happen ooooo?

Brother its work and biz wey person dey pursue jare. You know na, if na inside hole the money dey, we must find it out.

How's biz going?

Where is mabelly and 2ruink sef? Peacemaker where una enter?

Omo that meeting must be called before Xmas o cos I have some biz info to introduce and if we have to come together to finance it so be it. Next year Finances must not hold us back from breaking forth.

Mabelly pls send out a mail informing members that the meeting will be holding on the 16th of Dec. Its on a Sunday. The Venue is at Ogba by 2pm. I'll take care of the Location and renting of the Chairs. Anyone who wishes to assist in others ways if free to do so.

Mabelly pls inform all interested members who would be coming and let everyone package any biz info they wish to present. Its specifically fixed on a Sunday to allow for everyone to attend. I'll suggest we go one with all arrangement no matter how few or much the output is.

saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 6:15am On Dec 09, 2012
There are contracts on trucking going on in PH now. With a truck 120,000 is sure weekly.

There is also this contract that is seeking for urgent address.
Its leasing of self loader crane trucks to Saipem. The trucks have to be a minimum of 4 tons, with auxiliary, reverse alarm, and rotating light indicator (the reverse alarm and light can easily be fixed).
The trucks will be working in the Saipem yard and they will be taking care of the fuelling. They are offering 20,000 daily. Though payment is made out Monthly. The trucks will not necessarily work everyday but as much as they are in their custody, they pay.

If you have this truck or if you can buy, it will be okay. They need 2 but if you cann get 1 no problem.

Also by January, they will be needing about 4 buses to transport workers to and from work. for this they pay 10,000 daily. Thy also pay out monthly.

I have worked with the transport section there over time so there will not be an issue of non or delayed payment cos he also gets something from it.

On the alternative, You can decide to buy the Truck ( I have about 2 good Nigerian used truck I've seen) and they are going for about 2M, another 500,000 will be set aside for instant servicing and replacements that might need to be done after purchase. Then I repay after an agreed terms and duration. I can instantly drop 1m and then spread the repayment of the balance.

Guys I won't mind if we can come together to raise some money and then the returns will be based on percentage for any amount invested.

Pls feel free to ask questions.

Thanks.
Patric
saintpatrics@gmail.com
BB Pin: 32647939
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 6:19am On Dec 09, 2012
RWorld: Hi Guys,

I've enjoyed your conversations on this thread and believe you've got a strong determination to shape your destinies in business. I'm really passionate about business and love it when guys like you come together for this purpose.

You've all made very useful contributions since August that you started. I believe these four months are more than enough to have taken your first step no matter how little. I read about proposed "Meet Ups' in PH, Owerri, Lagos, etc but not sure if you've been able to do that yet. Couple of things you must bear in mind if you must succeed at this are:

1. Strike While The Iron is Hot!
You've had enough online chat about this, it's time to take action. Resolve now to meet yourselves one-on-one and strategize. There is no success without a sacrifice, your initial sacrifice at this stage might be your commitment to travel to meet.

2. Be Sure to Plan Long Term.
If your business focus for this forum is about making N100,000 over-night; too bad. Business does not not work like that. Every sustainable business I know of is built on the platform of long term strategic planning and yours will never be an exception. Don't let anyone deceive you; there's no such thing as quick success in business unless you are focusing on something you could try today and give up tomorrow.

3. Determine Your Next Move
Having read through your contributions, I thought you've got to the point where you must get to know yourselves offline, assess your interests, challenge one another to understand what drives your passion, and determine whether or not you are the best fit for the dream.

By the way, if you care to know who I'm, feel free to visit the links below:

Connect With Us On:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/NkemMpamah
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nkemmpamah
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cognition-Global-Concepts/199847863422176

I wish you all the best Guys! smiley

Thanks. God willing, we shall get there.

I hope you are subscribibg to the meeting. Hope you'll be there?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 6:19am On Dec 09, 2012
Stpat1, pls call 2ruink and speak with him. Pls, so dat u can find out.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by miqos02(m): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2012
stpat1:

Brother its work and biz wey person dey pursue jare. You know na, if na inside hole the money dey, we must find it out.

How's biz going?

Omo that meeting must be called before Xmas o cos I have some biz info to introduce and if we have to come together to finance it so be it. Next year Finances must not hold us back from breaking forth.

Mabelly pls send out a mail informing members that the meeting will be holding on the 16th of Dec. Its on a Sunday. The Venue is at Ogba by 2pm. I'll take care of the Location and renting of the Chairs. Anyone who wishes to assist in others ways if free to do so.

Mabelly pls inform all interested members who would be coming and let everyone package any biz info they wish to present. Its specifically fixed on a Sunday to allow for everyone to attend. I'll suggest we go one with all arrangement no matter how few or much the output is.

saintpatrics@gmail.com
i will be available on the 16th
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by miqos02(m): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2012
stpat1:

How's biz going?

saintpatrics@gmail.com
i will be available on the 16th
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by addictiv(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2012
jjjkkkooo:
Good biz. but the challenge is the infrastructure for covering 1km radius. What type router can do that? one might need to talk about dish.
yes infrastructure is a problem,but with the services of a good network company you can do this without much headache. you just tell em what you want and they build it for you. As for routers there are powerful routers out there that can give you what you want. but is all made better combining wimax and wifi. the wimax as backhaul/backbone and wifi forms the netowrk or better still vsat and wifi
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by afolabisegun(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2012
If You Have missed it since the first day or you havent ask for yours, here is the final chance

Learn Importation Business with ease
Discover how to start online importation business with as low as N10,000 guaranteed. Many people already ventured into this and they are making it.

All you need to Import cheap products from china, usa, uk e.t.c
how to get free shipping and almost free products.
these and more you will learn inside this A-Z guide, for instant access to the guide go here www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
afolabisegun, please stop using this as a means of advertising your ebook.

I dont what is wrong in creating you own thread for the sole purpose of seeling your ebook.

Stop spamming threads all over nairaland. That is not markerting. It is disgusting..
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by afolabisegun(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2012
You can also learn How to import cheap products online from china, usa, uka and so on and make money this season. read here for A-Z guide on importation business www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? / Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style / What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.