Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Guys, Let's Talk Business - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys, Let's Talk Business (50168 Views)

Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. / Are U Into Building Construction?...... Then Lets Talk Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
Honestly I thought this thread died a natural death when all I saw on the month of November were spammers advertising their business. Its nice to see the buzz coming back. I just read of the meeting held december 16th, how was it if I may ask? I have been out of country vacationing and I hope to get involved when I am situated. @stpia or Patrick good information you are sharing on here. We should meet when I am in naija cos I may need advice on leasing of equipments to private companies. Guys lets know how the meeting went?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
Pacemaker: Honestly I thought this thread died a natural death when all I saw on the month of November were spammers advertising their business. Its nice to see the buzz coming back. I just read of the meeting held december 16th, how was it if I may ask? I have been out of country vacationing and I hope to get involved when I am situated. @stpia or Patrick good information you are sharing on here. We should meet when I am in naija cos I may need advice on leasing of equipments to private companies. Guys lets know how the meeting went?
bros, Merry Xmas. Glad you stopped by cos I thought u were home and sent a text to your number. If you sync your ur US number, please check it out.

Regards to your family.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 7:24am On Dec 26, 2012
2sexy: bros, Merry Xmas. Glad you stopped by cos I thought u were home and sent a text to your number. If you sync your ur US number, please check it out.

Regards to your family.
I retrieve my messages from all over the world, although it does cost a fortune doing that. Email is the best bet to reach me for now though. How are you enjoying your Christmas in benin? Any ways stay blessed .
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 9:26am On Dec 26, 2012
Pacemaker:
I retrieve my messages from all over the world, although it does cost a fortune doing that. Email is the best bet to reach me for now though. How are you enjoying your Christmas in benin? Any ways stay blessed .
Bros, I just dey o. Missed u sha. Xmas? I just hung out wit a few friends.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2012
There is still something some of us don't understand. The zeal I am putting into this is because I surely know that if the meeting holds everyone will immensely benefit from the exchange and revelation of some businesses and money spinning ideas that will be discussed.

I have been very busy this period so I have not gotten to be in lag. As I said earlier, with or without me in Lag, the venue I promised in Ogba will always be available.

I have also come to discover that there is some good money to be made in services too, that is leasing of machinery and equipment.

When opportunity comes, we can come together. And pool our resources together to make things work. Everyone one gets a percentage profit according to how much was invested. There will also be about 90% check on fraud cos people will be appointed to really get involved in everything. Even if it will mean they are paid.

So you see, you might not have 1m or 500k or 200k to invest but if u have a good biz idea that ppl can buy into and run with u, you'd have gotten a job already and there will be room for expansion.

Let's try and make 2013 our year

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by miqos02(m): 7:59am On Dec 27, 2012
stpat1: There is still something some of us don't understand. The zeal I am putting into this is because I surely know that if the meeting holds everyone will immensely benefit from the exchange and revelation of some businesses and money spinning ideas that will be discussed.

I have been very busy this period so I have not gotten to be in lag. As I said earlier, with or without me in Lag, the venue I promised in Ogba will always be available.

I have also come to discover that there is some good money to be made in services too, that is leasing of machinery and equipment.

When opportunity comes, we can come together. And pool our resources together to make things work. Everyone one gets a percentage profit according to how much was invested. There will also be about 90% check on fraud cos people will be appointed to really get involved in everything. Even if it will mean they are paid.

So you see, you might not have 1m or 500k or 200k to invest but if u have a good biz idea that ppl can buy into and run with u, you'd have gotten a job already and there will be room for expansion.

if 10% of nigerians can have this type of spirit,poverty and unemployment will be uprooted
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by FXKing2012(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2012
Here is the list of known scammers on nairaland, pls beware!
www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-
known-scammers-nairaland-pls
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by feelamong(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
stpat1: There is still something some of us don't understand. The zeal I am putting into this is because I surely know that if the meeting holds everyone will immensely benefit from the exchange and revelation of some businesses and money spinning ideas that will be discussed.

Nice one bro! Just incase there is anyone on this forum that has a good business plan and want finance to purchase an equipment for lease. You can holla me cos my friend's coy is actually interetsed in financing such deals at a good interets rate!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
feelamong:

Nice one bro! Just incase there is anyone on this forum that has a good business plan and want finance to purchase an equipment for lease. You can holla me cos my friend's coy is actually interetsed in financing such deals at a good interets rate!

No problem. in 2013, any verified biz opportunity I come across will be posted here for everyone to review and vet after which those that are interested can meet and see how to go about executing it. 2013 will be a year filled with opportunities for go getters
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
feelamong:

We have to educate ourselves cos no one knows it all
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
2sexy: Bros, I just dey o. Missed u sha. Xmas? I just hung out wit a few friends.
Yeah I am back in states. Email me when you are chanced. I must have lost most phone numbers you can text me again cos I got new phone
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
feelamong:

What kind of finance does your friends company does rather that equipment? Are they involved in mortgage? Email me your address and phone number provided their service is genuine and transparent.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
stpat1:

We have to educate ourselves cos no one knows it all
I just called the numbers you listed above. Send me an email if you can.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by phreddie(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
Guddai guyz, this thread looks like a co-operative society on business issues, please i would love to come aboard, what are the requirements?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by pdozie: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2012
Guys,
Has there been a kick-off meeting already? Can we have a date to the next meeting and venue? And please send me the registration from - patdozie@yahoo.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by afolabisegun(m): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2012
Easy steps to import used blackberry for as low as N10,000 and how to order original usa, uk brand new phones and laptops, follow the steps here http://www.proinfomarketing.com/bbandlaptop2.htm
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by log1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
afolabisegun: Easy steps to import used blackberry for as low as N10,000 and how to order original usa, uk brand new phones and laptops, follow the steps here http://www.proinfomarketing.com/bbandlaptop2.htm

Segun, segun, segun how many times did i called you. Stop this your act. p
Please ignore this guy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by OmidanOjuloge: 5:56am On Jan 03, 2013
Nice one guys, been reading all thru wish I had something meaningful to contribute, 'll probably think of something soon...@Peacemaker I commend you most especially, nice job. 'Ll love to get your email addy pls, I need to talk to you directly if you don't mind. Thanks.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 6:31am On Jan 03, 2013
Pacemaker:
Yeah I am back in states. Email me when you are chanced. I must have lost most phone numbers you can text me again cos I got new phone
I have sent you an email almmost over five days now bbut I have nnot heard from you. Regards to your family.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2013
2sexy: I have sent you an email almmost over five days now bbut I have nnot heard from you. Regards to your family.
I didnt get the email or maybe I deleted it by mistake
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2013
OmidanOjuloge: Nice one guys, been reading all thru wish I had something meaningful to contribute, 'll probably think of something soon...@Peacemaker I commend you most especially, nice job. 'Ll love to get your email addy pls, I need to talk to you directly if you don't mind. Thanks.
You can reach me on emma (underscore) nd (at) yahoo.com . Bear with me cos I am trying to avoid nairaland spam
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by scotcom: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2013
i am a regular visitor of this thread but now i am very interested in beign actively involve,i have my own little ideas too,but am still waiting for when venue and time will be fixed for participants and interested people to meet and discuss, since everything is graduating to a club(kind of)will be so happy to pick my membership form too.at times sharing ideas with the wrong people could be more frustrating at the end,so its really will be of great benefit if a meeting is scheduled and we all discuss.presently i am into home appliances,am an aggressive marketer too,so am interested in anything that has to do with marketing and services.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2013
scot.com:
i am a regular visitor of this thread but now i am very interested in beign actively involve,i have my own little ideas too,but am still waiting for when venue and time will be fixed for participants and interested people to meet and discuss, since everything is graduating to a club(kind of)will be so happy to pick my membership form too.at times sharing ideas with the wrong people could be more frustrating at the end,so its really will be of great benefit if a meeting is scheduled and we all discuss.presently i am into home appliances,am an aggressive marketer too,so am interested in anything that has to do with marketing and services.
Home appliance is the way to go. I recently came across a door lock that can be configured to a smart phone and then allow home owners to remotely unlock or lock their doors from any where. Does such technology exist in Naija already? I know our people are fast in acquiring gadgets. The down fall maybe NEPA....lol
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2013
Pacemaker:
Home appliance is the way to go. I recently came across a door lock that can be configured to a smart phone and then allow home owners to remotely unlock or lock their doors from any where. Does such technology exist in Naija already? I know our people are fast in acquiring gadgets. The down fall maybe NEPA....lol
bros, I have just reforward the same mail to you again. Please check it out.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
2sexy: bros, I have just reforward the same mail to you again. Please check it out.
Got it and responded to you
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by scotcom: 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
peacemaker
That concept is really nice,but am not aware of its availability in Naigeria now,but it wont be a bad idea to lunch it and make it available,u can send me more information via my E-mail(scottyak1010@yahoo.com)
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by scotcom: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
peacemaker
That concept is really nice,but am not aware of its availability in Naigeria now,but it wont be a bad idea to lunch it and make it available,u can send me more information via my E-mail(scottyak1010@yahoo.com).u said from anywhere?what radius are you talking about here?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by johnnobles: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2013
Wao, tank my star I came across this, am intrested, my mail addy is johnnobles2928@yahoo.com. Am open to construtive ideas, live at sango
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by omanifrank(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
lets make it up

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? / Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style / What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.