Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,844 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

How Long Will U Like Spend Your HONEYMOON? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Will U Like Spend Your HONEYMOON? (817 Views)

Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? / The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Will U Like Spend Your HONEYMOON? by Harmvirus(f): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
Hi single ladies and guys in the house..just want to know the time frame you have in mind:-)
Re: How Long Will U Like Spend Your HONEYMOON? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
Harmvirus: Hi single ladies and guys in the house..just to know the time frame you have in mind:-)

A month.

A week in france.
The second week in korea.
The third week in the carribean.
The fourth week in Usa/cape verde.

Sight seeing, shopping and visiting romantic places and making love only.
No phone calls, no quarrels, no thinking,no rules,no laws,no laptop,no luggage,no work, no corporate clothes, just sexy casuals and sexy bikinis all to be bought in the various countries to be visited.
No excorts, no nothing, just freedom.

That's my dream one,at least with subsequent repititon of course.

But who knows undecided
Re: How Long Will U Like Spend Your HONEYMOON? by Dyt(f): 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
Dey say honey moon is usually d sweetest part of marriage
I as a person wanna spend it all my lyf
We don't v 2 go places
Re: How Long Will U Like Spend Your HONEYMOON? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
As long as the pus5y tastes good honey moon continues....
Re: How Long Will U Like Spend Your HONEYMOON? by Caracta(f): 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2012
Who says it has to end?
...all my life
Re: How Long Will U Like Spend Your HONEYMOON? by chikeorji123(m): 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
AmBeautiful:

A month.

A week in france.

No phone calls, no quarrels, no thinking,no rules,no laws,no laptop,no luggage,no work, no corporate clothes, just sexy casuals and sexy bikinis all to be bought in the various countries to be visited.

But who knows undecided

My wish also
Re: How Long Will U Like Spend Your HONEYMOON? by saintvc(m): 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
AmBeautiful:

A month.

A week in france.

But who knows undecided

dat exatly wat i had in mind. I tink dat means we wil spend our honeymoon togeda

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of Seduction / Which Romancelander(nairaLander)☺☺☺☺ / What Advice Can You Give To This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.