Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon (5778 Views)

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding? / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2011
Hello everyone hope you're good, just a bit curious about where could be your favourite place to go for your honeymoon
We never know maybe some brothers could give ideas for those we'll say "yes" soon wink
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by pendo89(f): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2011
pagopago
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Sijo01(f): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2011
Moon cheesy
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2011
Oh well Pendo, and why pago pago?

Sijo looool very creative, but do you think it could be realistic? grin
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by pendo89(f): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2011
I love those pacific islands for real.The adventure,the ocean,the trees the people I must go to pagopago before I die.
But there are still a few cannibals there as well so I will need security.
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2011
Nevis! cheesy
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2011
Really Pendo? cannibals? so be careful while you'll be there  wink
As for me, I wish I could go to the  Seychelles so awesome landscapes and beaches  wink

Hi ogugua nevis?
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2011
*waves hello to Nayah* cheesy

I know. Nevis isn't too common of a place. It's extremely gorgeous though. http://www.nevisisland.com/
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2011
Thanks for the waves kiss
Oh fine I've learnt something thanks to make me know this beautiful place, quite nice so try to ask your husband save money from now on wink
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Goldieluks: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2011
I'd love to go Monaco.
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Araboy(m): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2011
Hawaii or Las Palmas ( canaries Islands )
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Phate07(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2011

Well i dont like dreaming. Dreams are known to be dangerous. angry
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by lindabon: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2011
Hawaii,las vegas, barcelona,  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Araboy(m): 11:52am On Aug 10, 2011
Yeah Barcelona is beautiful city The capital of Catalonia is The 4th most visited city in Europe after Paris London and Rome
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2011
Goldielucks I've been to Monaco and it's beautiful but this is too sophisitcated for me
Barcelona as well so cute city, and Spanish guys are,  cheesy
Phat, dreams can lead you to work hard in life to achieve them wink
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by MMM2(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2011
inside a punny (NL) angry
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2011
MMM next time try brain of NL, because going to the same place can be borring wink
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by MrsChima(f): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2011
Fiji or Tahiti.
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
Mrs Chima hello! oh yeah Tahiti!! one day I've tried to check prices for flights my Godness that was about 2000 Euros but you can go in low season but it still quite expensive
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by MrsChima(f): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2011
I have friends who are Tahitians and Fijians. They are cool people and I haven't been there but I have seen home videos from my friends. It is beautiful and peaceful because of the water and flowers.

Hello to you too. wink
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2011
I really like their exotic dance !!
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Dyt(f): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2011
Is it called Trinad n Dobego*dunno d real spellin sha*
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by MrsChima(f): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2011
Dyt:

Is it called Trinad n Dobego*dunno d real spellin sha*

Trinidad and Tobago?

Nayah:

I really like their exotic dance !!

Yes! My hometown had a Multicultural Awareness Week and each vendor were from another country. They had workshops for dancing and learning their cuisines. It was neat!

The dance is fast and requires stamina. I was shaking too much in the back which is the essential part of their dance. I didn't even need the straw skirt! embarassed
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by LongOne1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2011
San Blás Archipelago, Panama or Torres Strait Islands, Australia
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by lindabon: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2011
Nayah:

Barcelona as well so cute city, and Spanish guys are,  cheesy
ahhh, spanish guys smiley smiley smiley smiley
those guys are  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by MrsChima(f): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2011
Spanish guys are okay. Those Samoans are hot!
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by MMM2(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2011
Nayah:

MMM next time try brain of NL, because going to the same place can be borring  wink

polite insult angry

just beg me or undecided
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2011
Spanish are so sexy
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Dyt(f): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2011
Ys
Mrs chima
Bahamas 2
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2011
Bahamas!!! grin
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Dyt(f): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2011
Wat abt it Nayah?
Re: The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon by Nayah(f): 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2011
I'd love to go there too! like Barbados and so on such stunning beaches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

brothels in Benin City / Why Men Can't Do Without Sex / At What Age Were You Deflowered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.