Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,620 members, 7,834,035 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend (8559 Views)

Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Woman. / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2009
ifeoga:

papine i think somebody like you deserves more and more heartbreaks. come to think of it, have you ever sat down and thought of how painful it was for you, and how painful it will be for another person? well i share your fillings but i would say that is not enough justification for your attitude. please accept a re-orientation wink

sorry my dear, my heart is on vacation, it's has being broken so many times, i can't find the pieces, so i am returning the re-orientation ,,,,,,,,,,,,, i no want,
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2009
papine:

realy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
na wa 4 u gabrywyl cheesy cheesy cheesy

this life is about give and take,

if you are not giving then you most take.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2009
if you know you have not hurt somebody before in your life, and you are still living
raised your rigth toe up,

you see.
every body is lipsrsealed
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2009
you all are the same jo
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Gabry(f): 2:22am On Feb 25, 2009
Gabby raises her right toe up high in the air. grin

Pele ooo papine but believe it or not, throughout my entire life, I only have 1 bf and Im with him and this year will be our 5th year together so i dont how does it feel to be heart broken or to be dashed or to even hurt other people. Consider myself without much experience.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2009
gabrywyl:

Gabby raises her right toe up high in the air. grin

Pele ooo papine but believe it or not, throughout my entire life, I only have 1 bf and Im with him and this year will be our 5th year together so i dont how does it feel to be heart broken or to be dashed or to even hurt other people. Consider myself without much experience.

you can be a saint,

BUT WHAT ABOUT HIM,  HIS HE A HOLYMAN TOO,

NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING MY DARE,

SO BUT DOWN YOUR TOE, AND CHECK IF EVERYTHING IS OK BEFOR YOU PUT IT UP smiley
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2009
THE FACT IS 99% OF A MAN THAT CHEAT ON IS GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE IS ALSO THE CAUSE OF ONE WOMAN

THE TRUTH IS VERY BETTER

A MAN'S FIRST LOVE IS VERY IMPORTANT, IT'S THE KEY TO ANTHER'S WOMAN HAPPINESS OR SADNESS. ONE THINK THAT WILL TURN A MAN INTO CHEATING IS HIS FIRST LIFE, HIS FIRST LOVE CAN SHAPE HIS FUTURE LOVE AFAIR

JUST THINK,

IT'S NATURAL WHAT YOU GIVE, YOU WILL GET IT BACK,
ONLY THAT THE RIGHT PEOPLE GET HURT.

THAT IS THE LAW OF NATURE FOR YOU.

BY PAPINE
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by EyenEfik(f): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2009
@ Poster

I wonder how u'll feel when the girl does it to u, u know, do me i do u, Man no go vex!
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by emeshot: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2009
to be frank wit u guys.men cheat.but it does not make you a real man.it is a weakness.no matter beautiful ya girl friend or your wife is there is always a girl out there weh go make your head scatter.like wise ladies.so guys stop pretenting.nah our way.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2009
EyenEfik:

@ Poster

I wonder how u'll feel when the girl does it to u, u know, do me i do u, Man no go vex!

sorry oooooo, , but i have been there
so wetin them want do again wey i never see before
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2009
no big deal wink
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by sexyLeamon(f): 5:03am On Mar 04, 2009
huh am just seeing this topic shocked shocked shocked you must be joking you must be joking
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Gabry(f): 7:00am On Mar 04, 2009
papine:

you can be a saint,

BUT WHAT ABOUT HIM, HIS HE A HOLYMAN TOO,

NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING MY DARE,

SO BUT DOWN YOUR TOE, AND CHECK IF EVERYTHING IS OK BEFOR YOU PUT IT UP smiley

If you call me a saint, wait till you see ma other family members. Most of us live our lives with only one partner till the day we get married.

My bf? Hmm. . . before we dates we were really best friends and so far Ive counted, he has 6 ex gf's and I've met almost all of them and those which I have not met I have spoken to them on the phone. When he ended it off with his 6th gf, I remmeber the last thing he told me was that he gave up on love and that he will never ever want to get involve in a relationship anymore.

I dont blame him. . . There are alot of things happening and most of the relationshp ended up at 3 months or so.

My best policy is that you can do whatever you want in your life cause God gave you a life and a brain to do whatever you want to do but bare in mind whatever you do in this life, everything will have a price to pay one way or another.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2009
gabrywyl:

If you call me a saint, wait till you see ma other family members. Most of us live our lives with only one partner till the day we get married.

My bf? Hmm. . . before we dates we were really best friends and so far Ive counted, he has 6 ex gf's and I've met almost all of them and those which I have not met I have spoken to them on the phone. When he ended it off with his 6th gf, I remmeber the last thing he told me was that he gave up on love and that he will never ever want to get involve in a relationship anymore.

I dont blame him. . . There are alot of things happening and most of the relationshp ended up at 3 months or so.

My best policy is that you can do whatever you want in your life cause God gave you a life and a brain to do whatever you want to do but bare in mind whatever you do in this life, everything will have a price to pay one way or another.

we are still saying the same thing,
repenting after wrong doing, that life
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Gabry(f): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2009
My dear. . . Seems to me you dont believe in karma.

Heres how it goes. If you did something wrong and you know that is wrong but you cannot help it, you might be given a chance to repent through facing some shit later onwards

If you did something bad and you know it and you can control it but do not want to and will repent after you had your fun, that is the biggest sin on earth and you shall pay for the consequences no matter what

If you did something wrong but unaware that its wrong, you will have your chance to repent without paying for anything.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2009
karma.

To a nigerian, that word mean nothing my dear,

we grow old before we think of repenting,

but i guess thats your own comment about life,
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Gabry(f): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2009
U no believe in karma? Well, I dont believe either untill I start writing a iary of myself and after 5 years, I read the whole thing back again and everything was proven in those books.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2009
the truth is that nature as written is own book already, and the book says and i '' reply to those who harm you''

a woman is a man's best and worst enemy
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Gabry(f): 4:04am On Mar 06, 2009
So ure saying we dont have choices in life and that everything has already been planned out for us to begin with?
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2009
if you say so,
but i am talking about men, boys, what ever you want to call them, they gets their cheating nature from the females. lipsrsealed

they are warm hearted without love,
but after love they become another thing, shocked

you can go for a research if you want to. smiley
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papilonow(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2009
@ poster.

you are at it again.
what are you upto this time ?

his not as rough like he clams to be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

yes, i know ,like the back of my hand.

good guy turn bad
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by MrCrackles(m): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2009
Topic

No!
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Gabry(f): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2009
Papine,

I can see you're the type of guy whom give up hope really fast. I know many man on this earth whom did not cheat even after their wife to be commited suicide or dupe them or dump them or hurt them. . . Some even could still sfoord to find true love after getting dumped 6 times in a row.

U look down on your own kind bro. . . Dont be too harsh ooo. . .
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2009
papilonow:

@ poster.

you are at it again.
what are you upto this time ?

his not as rough like he clams to be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

yes, i know ,like the back of my hand.

good guy turn bad

sir you are getting out of hand oooooooo undecided
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2009
gabrywyl:

Papine,

I can see you're the type of guy whom give up hope really fast. I know many man on this earth whom did not cheat even after their wife to be commited suicide or dupe them or dump them or hurt them. . . Some even could still sfoord to find true love after getting dumped 6 times in a row.

U look down on your own kind bro. . . Dont be too harsh ooo. . .

you watch too many fairly tales movies, especially the once that ends with happily ever after,

wake up my dear, in this life, there is no more fairly tales or they both leave happily ever after,
thats the truth and you know it
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papilonow(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2009
papine:

sir you are getting out of hand oooooooo undecided
smiley bad boy
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Gabry(f): 4:50am On Mar 07, 2009
Fairy tale HUH

So u are saying that life sucks and everyone on earth will live a lifetime of misery? Do you?

My guy, you need to come and visit my whole entire family generation and than you will know that Disney land really does exist!

we are the centre of Fairy Tales and most of us are living the dream. Those whom think negatively will never go that far. . . If you see my family, you will be surprise. And you will believe that dreams and happiness are meant to come true once you believe in it.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2009
i very happy for you.
but all fingers are not equal* i hope you know that smiley
gabrywyl:

Fairy tale HUH

So u are saying that life sucks and everyone on earth will live a lifetime of misery? Do you?

My guy, you need to come and visit my whole entire family generation and than you will know that Disney land really does exist!

we are the centre of Fairy Tales and most of us are living the dream. Those whom think negatively will never go that far. . . If you see my family, you will be surprise. And you will believe that dreams and happiness are meant to come true once you believe in it.

SLEEP WELL, DREAM WELL,

i don't have too come and visit your family or anything,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but the fact is , when you come face to face with life, your eyes will open.

all that you hv believed in, can become lies,,,,,,,,,
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2009
ANOTHER FACTS IS THAT, THE LADIES CHEAT MORE THAN THE GUYS

IN 100 PERCENT RATING
WOMEN CHEATING RATE IS 60%
WHY THE MEN ARE 40%

SO IF MEN CHEAT ON THEM, IT'S NOTHING "REALLY, TRUST ME"

THEY ARE ONLY RETURNING BACK TO THEM, WHAT THEY RECEIVED

WE LEARN FROM THEM, WEATHER GOOD OR BAD
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by cece84(f): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2009
@ poster

you are an idiot. real men dont cheat, man u need to grow up.
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by invisible2(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2009
There is hardly any reason to insult the poster, if all you people are half as holy as you claim, who are the ones that patronize those prostitutes?
Re: To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend by papine(m): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2009
@ cece84
do you understand the meaning of that word ?

I DONT THINK SO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? / OMG!! See This Two Sugar Mama's Servicing Themself (photos) / My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.