Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons (10002 Views)

Muslim Women Protest In Kaduna - "Free El-zakzaky" - Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by ChideraFavour(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2012
I beg ds one is not a tribal hatred Yes I'm Igbo bt ds Ibo ritualist has becomin 2u much ds blood money no de tire dem mtsheeeeeew!
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
youngies:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/day-of-rage-as-enugu-women-protest-mysterious-deaths-of-sons/
The womb that bores children does every thing to protect her children. More power to your elbow you women of Aji community as you make your voices heared even in the midst of threats. Na wa for some communities o, imagine threatning women with 100s of masquarades, can't even remember the last time i set my eyes on one in my community even in festive period.
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by Series22(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
latest: You mean say Seun too na tribalist?
GBAM!
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by nagoma(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
NEROSKY: https://www.nairaland.com/1025455/photo-picture-graduate-skull-blown

Mr. NECROPSY we ignored you the first time. Do you have to follow us with this most revolting gruesome picture? Please respect the the dead man and his mourning relatives.
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by Chanchit: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
ACM10:

Mr. Man, you are incoherent, inarticulate. I can't figure out what u are driving at. In fact, you need a mood-stabilizing medications.
Why would i be articulate, when i'm not shouting "Igbo kwenu" like cowards that u all are, u would never face reality, how is selling of body parts different from blood money, you fools jst come here to console your selves that its not rituals that its body part selling, jst travel home for christmas maybe they can also take one of your balls and leave you will one... Fools..
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by sammirano: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
December 2012 is it that the event happened in the future
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
Chidera Favour: I beg ds one is not a tribal hatred Yes I'm Igbo bt ds Ibo ritualist has becomin 2u much ds blood money no de tire dem mtsheeeeeew!
Dera u'er free to air your opinion, but u should aswell know that the perpetrators of this illicit act are every where, the north, south and west are no exemption. In Lagos, there are some communities that practice "Oro" any body seen outside at that time of the night during "oro" will be killed. I am from Imo state and have not heared of any king who died and went to grave with other human heads, but this is practiced in some other parts west inclusive. Biko ayin ma na ndi be ayin na eme ihe a nke ukwu, ma na obu ikwu ya nebe a ga eme ka o kwusi?
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
Chanchit:
Why would i be articulate, when i'm not shouting "Igbo kwenu" like cowards that u all are, u would never face reality, how is selling of body parts different from blood money, you fools jst come here to console your selves that its not rituals that its body part selling, jst travel home for christmas maybe they can also take one of your balls and leave you will one... Fools..
Why the hate? Can you swear to the fact that such has never been heared of in what ever community you find yourself in and why is it that anything about these "Almighty Igbos" give you people heart attack? What do you think the people of that village in Ogun State where a plane crashed some few yrs back were gathering those human parts for? I guess to make a pot of gbegiri soup, certainly not for rituals.
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by Obinoscopy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
This is a nice move. I'm impressed with their political consciousness.
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by dayokanu(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
Chanchit: Indigbo kwenu..! Choi
kwenu....! Choi
kwezionueeee....! Chaaaaiii
Una for wait make december reach nau, this one wei una start early this year, na him be say old papa blood sef go flow, if una don finish all the young boys before december..

Hmmmm
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by Chanchit: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
latest: Why the hate? Can you swear to the fact that such has never been heared of in what ever community you find yourself in and why is it that anything about these "Almighty Igbos" give you people heart attack? What do you think the people of that village in Ogun State where a plane crashed some few yrs back was gathering those human parts for? I guess to make a pot of gbegiri soup, certainly not for rituals.
Tnk God u said "when a plain crashed in ogun state" that means the people were gathering dead peoples body parts, not taking their lives themself in other to get the body parts, i'm not saying such do not happen in anyother part of the country, bt its rampant in the Eastern part of the country... Bt we won't stop praying, i see God helping us..
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by dayokanu(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
latest: On one of my travels to Ibadan, the lifeless body of a lady and a man wraped on red cloth was seen along Lagos-Ibadan express road. Is an Igbo responsible for that too?

With the number of igbos in the SW commiting crime, we cant take it beyond them

Remember Clifford orji eating ppl in the SW
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by dayokanu(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2012
latest: On one of my travels to Ibadan, the lifeless body of a lady and a man wraped on red cloth was seen along Lagos-Ibadan express road. Is an Igbo responsible for that too?

Another example below

Igbos commiting crime in Yorubaland.

Why Igbos why

na2day!:
[size=13pt]The two bastardts[/size]

Covering their faces: The two suspected killers of Cynthia, a retired General's daughter, paraded today in Lagos.

[size=18pt]Two murder suspects who were paraded today by the Lagos State Police Command, Ikeja, Echezona Nwabufor, 33, and Ezekiel Nnechuwu Olisa Eloka, 23,[/size] http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/08/22/facebook-tragedy-how-we-killed-the-generals-daughter-suspects/
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by NosaHenry(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
What type of unpardonable mistake is this 'SINCE DECEMBER 2012' The Sun Newspaper goofed
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 23, 2012
mtchewww, d state where widows are r.aped!
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 23, 2012
mtchewww, d same state where widows are r.aped!
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 23, 2012
This must be the new definition of entrepreneurship and hard work.
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2012
Chanchit:
Tnk God u said "when a plain crashed in ogun state" that means the people were gathering dead peoples body parts, not taking their lives themself in other to get the body parts, i'm not saying such do not happen in anyother part of the country, bt its rampant in the Eastern part of the country... Bt we won't stop praying, i see God helping us..
Either gathering dead body parts or life body parts, all are for same purpose. I will only concur to your last sentence that it's only God who can help us in situations like this.
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Another example below

Igbos commiting crime in Yorubaland.

Why Igbos why

My friend go and sit your flat bottom down, what of the two yoruba men that were caught with two human heads freshly beheaded from buried corpse at a burial ground? Same issue was brought up here, little wonder why it never made front page. Your bigotry starts and ends on NL, outside here what can you do?
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by HiiiPower(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
^Una too dey run una mouth everywhere,
ibo men are effeminate man-bytches,
they always run away from fights.
If your brother or father is interested
in getting a Yoruba beating,
holla at me.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by achi4u(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
HiiiPower: ^Una too dey run una mouth everywhere,
holla at me.
gringringrin Mike tyson
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by HiiiPower(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
achi4u: gringringrin Mike tyson

this isn't about mike tyson,
the bytch has been posting that garbage everywhere,
and it's time to put her in her place.

I've never met an ibo man
that wants trouble with me.
na so so bros, nna make we leave
that thing make I buy u drink.

this bytch needs to take the fade
and bring her people into the ring.
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by achi4u(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
HiiiPower:

this isn't about mike tyson,
the bytch has been posting that garbage everywhere,
and it's time to put her in her place.

I've never met an ibo man
that wants trouble with me.
na so so bros, nna make we leave
that thing make I buy u drink.

this bytch needs to take the fade
and bring her people into the ring.
Thank you so much,just that the truth is always bitter.Igbos are trouble FREE ppl anyday anytime because they're always busy with their biz & works
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2012
HiiiPower: ^Una too dey run una mouth everywhere,
holla at me.
I'm pretty sure you will be one tiny brat posting from a hideout. Which Yoruba man do you think can beat an Igbo man that looks well built than him? abi you no dey see at all? Every body knows you people fight with your mouth nothing more.
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by HiiiPower(m): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
latest: I'm pretty sure you will be one tiny brat posting from a hideout. Which Yoruba man do you think can beat an Igbo man that looks well built than him? abi you no dey see at all? Every body knows you people fight with your mouth nothing more.

You're the fool running your dirty mouth on here,
and I challenged your brother(s) and father,
to the ring, now you're changing it to
well-built and other phuckeries.
Phuck well-built, go bring your brother(s),
and father into the ring, unkempt and dirty bytch.

I've accepted the challenge, olori buruku.
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by thirty(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2012
Traditional Boko Haram is developing in that village little by little.

stupid set of people.
Re: Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
HiiiPower:

You're the fool running your dirty mouth on here,
and I challenged your brother(s) and father,
to the ring, now you're changing it to
well-built and other phuckeries.
Phuck well-built, go bring your brother(s),
and father into the ring, unkempt and dirty bytch.

I've accepted the challenge, olori buruku.
Agbero Lagos! i beg na which bus stop u dey collect ur title sef? See dirty and smelling Pig dey talk, 'ato ile'. You've started crying already this time you will yell and cry out blood. Which of my brothers you think say you fit cough for en side? Even my papa go rough handle your old man, you don piss finish for bed come here dey brag anu ofia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Speaker, Agbakoba, Balewa, Awolowo Lead Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Campaign / Nigeria’s Generated Electricity Drops Further To 2,919MW / Fulanization Agenda Only Exists On Minds Of PDP, Obasanjo – Kachi Iheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.