Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody (10389 Views)

Men Alleged To Have Trailed Jonathan's Convoy Released From Police Custody (Pic) / Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) / Pdp’s ‘coffin’ Still In Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by brownlord: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2012
Another wale adenuga production, so this people died of what? Fever headache abi na cancer, lol,only in this country, perpetuators are always arrested barely few hours or days after the act, if Nigeria police are as sophisticated or highly intelligent as they claim, hw come dey don get this info. Before the act,or even during the act, why is it always after?, I just pitty innocent people that are Victim of Drama acted by our police force

1 Like

Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Olaolufred(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2012
Igweka: Why do like to critisize police. Do think to arrest such gang is easy. They may die because of bullet injurry they sustain. So my friend it is naver police fault. Mind ur post.

You written English betrayed you.
This is extra-Judicial killing.
Evidences are dying.
So how do we prosecute the criminals?
Only those SSCE drop-outs recruited into Nigerian Police will not see anything bad in Extra-Judicial killings.
The man I quoted is definitely one.

1 Like

Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Series22(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
Olaolufred:

lol. though sad.
my guy, u r so stingy, u like my coment bt u no click d LIKE button...and i clickd LIKE 4 ur own. Tears
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by fineworker(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
Acidosis: as long as necessary information is gotten, he is free to die.
Don't be surprised that they've not made any statement before they died.we are in for our worst nightmare.
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by grandstar(m): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
It is this kind of injustice that fuels the Boko Haram rage!

1 Like

Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by gulfer: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
Igweka: Why do u like to critisize police. Do u think to arrest such gang is easy. They may die because of bullet injurry they sustain. So my friend it is naver police fault. Mind ur post.
I believe they made this arrests a while back. For the now dead to be alive for more than a few days; and a new storyline developing with their announced death, the police must have committed extra judicial killing once again.
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Oceemo(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
Demdem: But why should suspects die in police custody? what is the meaning of this?
Go and ask d angel of death f¤¤l.. Kill & get killed simple...
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Dreystar(f): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
In naija, its either a suspect DIES or ESCAPES!
Yet, they're proud enough to say it out loud! undecided What a shame
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Series22(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
Olaolufred:

You written English betrayed you.
This is extra-Judicial killing.
Evidences are dying.
So how do we prosecute the criminals?
Only those SSCE drop-outs recruited into Nigerian Police will not see anything bad in Extra-Judicial killings.
The man I quoted is definitely one.
Evryone is entitled 2 b stupid, but some abuse d priviledge. Wen d suspects were arrestd, didnt u read here on NL dat there ws a gun battle Btween d police & d gang? & some of them were injured?
2 call u a stup:d boy is an insult 2 stup:d people... U b COW
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Olaolufred(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sealeddeal: ...and Borno state Gov is a member of PDP? U are really a joker.the northerners/Security including members of oppositions has described BH as having two faces;Religious group and Political group.so u are nt quite wrong bt u are joker to say dat BH is PDP.Some weeks ago,some Islamic BH engaged oda side of BH in,which they claimed are using their name to perpetrate violence,in gun battle.did dat nt show u dat BH has two side?try to put ur point in oda.

What is PDP doing about the so-called "ODA SIDE" (permit me to use your english).
The real problem is that PDP is morally unclean,So it is hard to do anything against anyone.
If they must tackle this problem, Home sweeping is the first thing.
You can't shield Ndume,Sambo etal and think of prosecuting others just because they are outside PDP.
If you are close to Joe, let him know that he needs to start his fight against boko from his party that he leads.
It Implies that he must start from himself. Fight his own greed,which in turn will help him face people without fear.
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Abeyjide: 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2012
Interesting!let dem keep acting seasonal film 24 Hrs (Jack Bwer) for us.who are dey deceiving??
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Dreystar(f): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
Igweka: Why do like to critisize police. Do think to arrest such gang is easy. They may die because of bullet injurry they sustain. So my friend it is naver police fault. Mind ur post.

Bullet injury that can't be treated? It isn't police fault? Whose then? undecided Pls tell me
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by brownlord: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
Series22: my guy, u r so stingy, u like my coment bt u no click d LIKE button...and i clickd LIKE 4 ur own. Tears

Who be this one again?
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by CastleandGreen: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2012
Another satanic report from the Nigerian police.
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Series22(m): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
walescounis: Hmmm, Naija, i carry up ma yansh for we ooo.

Things that'll never happen in some countries. Where re we headin to PRESIDO JONA LANTERN?..
EWU! were u in coma when south african police killed 34 miners?

1 Like

Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by brownlord: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
Series22: Evryone is entitled 2 b stupid, but some abuse d priviledge. Wen d suspects were arrestd, didnt u read here on NL dat there ws a gun battle Btween d police & d gang? & some of them were injured?

What r u saying bro.?
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Series22(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
Dreystar:

Bullet injury that can't be treated? It isn't police fault? Whose then? undecided Pls tell me
my guy, sorry 4 d death of ur family members. But nxt time, warn ur brother against killing innocent people at their worship places.
Once more.. Accept our condolence
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by SamAfoo: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
They were made to sing like parrot and tortured to dead and I think it is goog for them.
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Olaolufred(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
Series22: Evryone is entitled 2 b stupid, but some abuse d priviledge. Wen d suspects were arrestd, didnt u read here on NL dat there ws a gun battle Btween d police & d gang? & some of them were injured?

Your post also betrayed you.
I met many of you on roads when travelling.
The drop-outs defending their actions.
NOW TO YOUR POINT.
Any suspect who sustained injury during crossfire is entitled to healthcare.
The reason is because that suspect information is vital to investigation.
If they did not die Immediately, they have no reason being in cell.
They should have been on the hospital bed with their handcuffs.
Whether you accept it or not it doesn't matter,
Nigeria police needs to grow above extra-judicial killings.
Your Series22, needs some better minds to force you into doing the right thing.
May Abubakar do his best and rid police of majorly criminals like you and your folks.
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Series22(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2012
Olaolufred:

Your post also betrayed you.
I met many of you on roads when travelling.
The drop-outs defending their actions.
NOW TO YOUR POINT.
Any suspect who sustained injury during crossfire is entitled to healthcare.
The reason is because that suspect information is vital to investigation.
If they did not die Immediately, they have no reason being in cell.
They should have been on the hospital bed with their handcuffs.
Whether you accept it or not it doesn't matter,
Nigeria police needs to grow above extra-judicial killings.
Your Series22, needs some better minds to force you into doing the right thing.
May Abubakar do his best and rid police of majorly criminals like you and your folks.
since u r highly sophisticated and educated, y not bring ur inteligence into d force.. I knw ur type. U r not just a Cow, but a Cow with an Award
COWARD
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by tucker12(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
youngies: . . . And the cover up continues angry

We cant be fooled.... In the 1st place they didn't fit the profile of the Okene Church killers
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Olaolufred(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2012
Series22: since u r highly sophisticated and educated, y not bring ur inteligence into d force.. I knw ur type. U r not just a Cow, but a Cow with an Award
COWARD

I wanted to be an Engineer,
So I went in for it.
I got there by God's grace.
And so satisfied with God's goodness.
If I am designing an oil installation that can cause death to people and loss of billions of dollars,
do I need to handle it carelessly? No.
Each of us only need to do our job in a respectable manner, hence you earn respect.
It is not just only because some of you Men in black are stack illiterate,
but also because you resist change and growth.
Majority of you still want to live in 1500s when we are already in the 21st century.
Wake men.
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by ABAKA72(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2012
Acidosis: as long as necessary information is gotten, he is free to die.
So can you furnish us with proof that the police is not sitting on any information obtained from them. why should a suspect die in police costudy in the first place? I think the police have started their cover-up again to protect people behind the crime.
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Dreystar(f): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
Series22: my guy, sorry 4 d death of ur family members. But nxt time, warn ur brother against killing innocent people at their worship places.
Once more.. Accept our condolence

Perhaps reading my reply all Over again would have spare you the stress of such astupid comment wink
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Olaolufred(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2012
Dreystar:

Perhaps reading my reply all Over again would have spare you the stress of such astupid comment wink

Don't mind the silly Corporal(Series22).
They are the reason behind police force's demonization.
Unless they respond to positive change, they will remain a public misfit of the 21st century.
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by ABAKA72(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
Series22: they died of Tatanus and overbleeding. If e d vex u, go buy Dana ticket
Korovo, if you no like the truth then resign from NPF, na people like you de bring bad name for the police, E be like say na roger roger be the only thing you learn for police collage. EWU.
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Caseless: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
Wen d news came up on NL nd sumbody was acusin and also said 'muslims,fake xtains etc wer hapy dat a chuch was atak' and i tod him 2 hav his facts corect b4 pointin finga cos d motiv behind d atak ws stil unkwn.,Den NL opnd in torent of curse against me
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Caseless: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
Amosy07,tpia@ and so many NLers dat day percolated my life wit curse 4 sayin they shld wait 4 d motiv b4 islamizin or paganizin d atak..it nw apear 2 b political. So, i 4giv al of u, 4 u dnt knw wat u were doin by blindly indictin inocent pple. I luv all!
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Series22(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
Dreystar:

k
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Series22(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
Olaolufred:

Don't mind the silly Corporal(Series22).
They are the reason behind police force's demonization.
Unless they respond to positive change, they will remain a public misfit of the 21st century.
police is ur friend
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Series22(m): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
caseless: Amosy07,tpia@ and so many NLers dat day percolated my life wit curse 4 sayin they shld wait 4 d motiv b4 islamizin or paganizin d atak..it nw apear 2 b political. So, i 4giv al of u, 4 u dnt knw wat u were doin by blindly indictin inocent pple. I luv all!
weed is bad 4 ur brain
Re: 2-Okene-Church Killing Suspects Die In Police-Custody by Olaolufred(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
Series22: police is ur friend

I CAN BE YOUR FRIEND,
BUT WHY DID YOU START THE SO-CALLED FRIENDSHIP ON THIS NOTE?

Series22: Evryone is entitled 2 b silly, but some abuse d priviledge. Wen d suspects were arrestd, didnt u read here on NL dat there ws a gun battle Btween d police & d gang? & some of them were injured?

THIS QUOTE IS PART OF THE REASON WHY POLICE ARE NOT RESPECTED.

PLS, I LIKE RESPECTING POLICE.
ON ROAD, ANY POLICE WHO BEGS ME FOR MONEY WILL GET SOMETHING.
BUT THERE IS ALWAYS NO SHOW FOR THOSE WHO CHECK VEHICLE PAPERS AND TRY TO INTIMIDATE.
IF POLICE STARTS RESPECTING NIGERIANS, THEY WILL EARN IT ALSO.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes / Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. / "How Can This Pretty Lady Marry Him?" — People React To Pictures Of Adama Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.