Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only) (3778 Views)

A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy / Yoruba Women (and dating) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2012
i

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only) by tashanja(m): 3:54am On Aug 23, 2012
^^^^Sugar Daddies Corner lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
tashanja: ^^^^Sugar Daddies Corner lipsrsealed cheesy

which corner that one dey? grin
Re: 7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only) by tashanja(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2012
^^^^just suggesting another name for this your thread, as in a corner where una SDs go jam dey exchange notes as to how to catch and bleep small yarinyas! cheesy grin
Re: 7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
tashanja: ^^^^just suggesting another name for this your thread, as in a corner where una SDs go jam dey exchange notes as to how to catch and bleep small yarinyas! cheesy grin
You too mouthed. cheesy grin
Re: 7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only) by tashanja(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
^^^Ok, I no go talk again, but make sure you keep us posted as how many una done de catch cheesy grin
Re: 7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only) by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2012
tashanja: ^^^Ok, I no go talk again, but make sure you keep us posted as how many una done de catch cheesy grin
i don hear. u will be d fisrt to know. cheesy grin
Re: 7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only) by rottenegg: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2012
This one na story! Flash the cash and you'll get more than you bargained for. Correction, campus is the best place to get hot chics grin
Re: 7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only) by Mynd44: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2012
This thread was created by and for CRADLE ROBBERS
Re: 7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only) by Mynd44: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2012
Nobody is following that link dude
Re: 7 Tips For Attracting And Dating Younger Babes (For the mature audiences only) by tashanja(m): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2012
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money / 10 Things You Should Know About Romance Section / When My Gf Decides To Take The Loss Of Her Ex Too Far.....advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.