Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section (2237 Views)

To The Mature Men / Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by lexajen(f): 8:36pm On May 17, 2015
Why Do Guys Show A Girl So Much Attention When They Are Under Pressure To Get Married.

Why?
I met a guy who has been showering me with so much love and attention.
He seems so sensitive to my feelings.
In fact he called me this evening and I was sounding low, I requested for him to call me back, so he sent me a text message and even sent to my WhatsApp that what is wrong, he said if it is cash, I should send my account number that he will do online transfer, if it is him, he is sorry, if it is family, I should try and forgive.

Is he for real, he is an only son.
Will he likely change?
He seems genuine.
But I am just being careful here.

Please advise.
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by yorex2011: 8:38pm On May 17, 2015
Give him a chance
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by kilokeys(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2015
if u like himm better go for him o..

i dunno why pple choose to be pessimistic and ruin their chances

some things are actually very real.. no dulling.. and even if it happens to be a facade.. enjoy d moment at least
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by IamLEGEND1: 8:42pm On May 17, 2015
One word:

PARANOIA!!!!!!

E don reach d stage where nothing we go fit do wey no go dey suspicious.

u seem aloof? den u're cheating.

u seem to be doing all the right things? u're a very smooth player.

wat do u want us to tell u eh?

dat u should not trust him?

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by cozy7(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2015
I've got just one advise for u.....DON'T TAKE HIS LUV FOR GRANTED. Ladies make that mistake a lot n always live to regret it. U hv d right to worry if he's real or not. But for your own sake, don't sit idle n let him work, RETURN HIS LUV TO HIM, ENCOURAGE HIM, APPRECIATE HIM, ADORE HIM N BE FAITHFUL. Then pray he remains d same for ever.

NOTE....True luv is hard to find! A word is enough for d wise.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by Princecalm(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2015
well, nobody can tell you about the future but judging from what you describe, I think you should try him and you have also failed to tell us why you are having that doubt that it might go wrong along the line
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 17, 2015
This thread is further proof that you can never fully please a woman.

He's showering love and attention, problem.
He's being sensitive to your feelings, problem.
Ok, send acct number make I send money, problem.

If he doesn't show you love and attention, problem.
He's insensitive, problem.
He doesn't send money, problem. Cos that means he's stingy.

What do women want, for fvcks sake?

9 Likes

Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by sinaj(f): 8:46pm On May 17, 2015
The boaster um...I mean poster above me have said it all cool

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by bammy777(m): 8:47pm On May 17, 2015
Follow yur heart.
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by MrsChima(f): 8:47pm On May 17, 2015
lexajen:
Why Do Guys Show A Girl So Much Attention When They Are Under Pressure To Get Married.

Why?
I met a guy who has been showering me with so much love and attention.
He seems so sensitive to my feelings.
In fact he called me this evening and I was sounding low, I requested for him to call me back, so he sent me a text message and even sent to my WhatsApp that what is wrong, he said if it is cash, I should send my account number that he will do online transfer, if it is him, he is sorry, if it is family, I should try and forgive.

Is he for real, he is an only son.
Will he likely change?
He seems genuine.
But I am just being careful here.

Please advise.

Is he Nigerian?
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by MizMyColi(f): 8:48pm On May 17, 2015
OP, na wa o
So girls can't talk.

*parks paw paw tree on thread to observe proceedings*
cheesy
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by agarawu23(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2015
MrsChima:

Is he Nigerian?
you alws ask mumu question

4 Likes

Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by remsonik(f): 8:53pm On May 17, 2015
Association of Nairaland romance section men will soon start attacking the babe.
Abeg return the gesture,respond to his love but shine ur eye.
Its normal for you to be watchful and careful but shine your eyes o
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by MrsChima(f): 8:53pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
you alws ask mumu question

Were you offended bish
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by stan241(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2015
Guess he sounds too perfect for you right? That's the thing ladies fail to get, a guy who genuinely has feelings for you will treat you like a queen but most of you guys see such guys as being too weak or too caring use him as a mugu, think he's only after getting inside your panties.....give the guy a chance that is if your mind is in it o
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by agarawu23(m): 8:55pm On May 17, 2015
MrsChima:

Were you offended bish
ode
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by xynerise: 8:55pm On May 17, 2015
I guess you are confused because of your stereotypical judgement on guys that act nice within a period of time. You are afraid he might change in the future..which you are not certain. You sound like you don't deserve the love and care he gives you.
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by MrsChima(f): 8:56pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
ode

Ho.
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by Henrypraise: 8:57pm On May 17, 2015
@ op so u don't want him to change abi? I just de look u, hu kips campaigning afta winning an election?

U want him to be ur boy boy n work 4 u ba? Don't come here n shout "my boy friend mother/ mother in-law hates me" afta marriage o.
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by lexajen(f): 8:57pm On May 17, 2015
Yes Mrschima
He is a Nigerian.

I just feel that it is happening too fast.
He says he feels it deep within that I'm the one.
He uses endearing terms when we talk.
That discomforts me.

I don't want to lose a truly good person.

Although, I don't have feelings for him yet, but I know that with time, it can happen.
I am not writing him off.

Of all the guys around me.
He seems to respect and value me more.

sorry, please free feel to contribute.
Thank you.
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:58pm On May 17, 2015
U can't really test the depth of a river with one leg!
U have to give it a chance. If u are not comfortable, you quit.
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by enochogaga(m): 8:58pm On May 17, 2015
Hope u are not loving the tins he do? Just love him,Cos the day he fails to do them, u might not love him again
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by MrsChima(f): 8:58pm On May 17, 2015
xynerise:
I guess you are confused because of your stereotypical judgement on guys that act nice within a period of time. You are afraid he might change in the future..which you are not certain. You sound like you don't deserve the love and care he gives you.

There is nothing wrong with being careful and it is not like they has known each other for years.
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by mirexxx(f): 8:59pm On May 17, 2015
hehehe cheesy
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:59pm On May 17, 2015
If it was the reverse, OP you would say his love is not enough to convince you, you would say his not showing enough concern. Is it a crime to be open and vulnerable to a woman? Nawa o.

Well just stabilize his so called "overloving" by ur agreeing cuz to be frank with you. It won't continue like that forever.
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by xynerise: 9:02pm On May 17, 2015
MrsChima:

There is nothing wrong with being careful and it is not like they has known each other for years.
Being careful is mutual. The guy should also be careful how he falls in love or he might end up falling out of love.

No one said she shouldn't be careful but what do you think she should do?
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by jrerico1(m): 9:02pm On May 17, 2015
Ok

Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by MizMyColi(f): 9:02pm On May 17, 2015
Chei
OP, you must be learning.

If I din't follow this thread, na so this mention for pass me kwanu.
Please spell correctly next timekiss

My 2cents is that you give him a chance, don't mistake his weakness before you as foolishness.
Sleep with one eyes open.
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by MrsChima(f): 9:06pm On May 17, 2015
xynerise:

Being careful is mutual. The guy should also be careful how he falls in love or he might end up falling out of love.

No one said she shouldn't be careful but what do you think she should do?

She is to tell him to take it slow and being friends. She has no feeling for him to even start a relationship. She should not accept gifts from him and keep it platonic because it doesn't end well if she decides to move on.
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by olasmith10(m): 9:06pm On May 17, 2015
how I wish I ve d guy"s Mobile no so dat I can caution him to stop all d tender loving and care..ladies don't like it....
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by sinizia: 9:08pm On May 17, 2015
Firstly, your heading is deceitful. It's totally different from what message you are passing across. You didn't say anywhere in your message that you are trying to get married or that the guy knows you want to get married. Men give ladies attention, whether they want to get married or not. Take a look at all the people on this section opening different threads for their love interests, are the women complaining of wanting to get married? No. But yet they get excessive attention from men. It's natural.

All i see there is a guy that may or may not love you, trying to please you excessively and make you knows he cares. The only wrong thing is, he's dumb, trying to take the blame for your damp mood even without knowing what's wrong with you; and most importantly, trying to involve cash as a way to make you happy without knowing the root of your unhappiness. If you are the gold digging type, this is the perfect guy to milk dry.

It's hard to understand women. Give them attention and love, even offer them cash, yet you are the bad guy. Some women are obnoxiously confused.
Re: A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section by MrsChima(f): 9:09pm On May 17, 2015
jrerico1:
Ok

We don't need a man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Both Genders:can You Make Love Without Kissing??? / Funny Abraham Lincoln Pix Challenging Guys To Ask Girls Out / How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.